Cole & Sav - The LaBrant Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cole IS being outed. Some old tweets of his have resurfaced recently. He's since deleted his twitter.
He said this a year before he met Everleigh, and Everleigh was three when she met him. How could Savannah let this man around her daughter?

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Cole IS being outed. Some old tweets of his have resurfaced recently. He's since deleted his twitter.
He said this a year before he met Everleigh, and Everleigh was three when she met him. How could Savannah let this man around her daughter?
Wow I must be psychic i said yesterday on here cole next to be outed as a weirdo who says that sort of stuff is just plain old creepy

• Wow
Reactions: 7
That is such a weird thing to say.
Like it's one thing to say 'aww how cute' but to talk about marrying her! So creepy.

Reactions: 6
Does anyone else remember in posies birth video cole said the doctors are preparing for emergency c-section but then their was no doctors or nurses in the room and 2 minutes later savannah was giving birth normally that was completely made up for the camera to make it more interesting

Reactions: 5
Does anyone else remember in posies birth video cole said the doctors are preparing for emergency c-section but then their was no doctors or nurses in the room and 2 minutes later savannah was giving birth normally that was completely made up for the camera to make it more interesting
Yes, I remember. I don't think that they made it up though. Posie's umbilical cord was knotted, which meant that Posie was in danger. The LaBrants are very lucky that she came out okay.

Reactions: 1
It's all kicking off on Twitter re Cole. His old "funny" tweets are being exposed. "Women belong in the kitchen" etc. Yeah Cole, so we have a bleeping knife near us!!!

Reactions: 9
Is cole's twitter @Thesupercole? if so, it appears to be deleted...
He deleted it due to the backlash I think. People have put up screenshots though. Even if he meant it as a joke or as a "the parents are gorgeous so the kids will be too" it's still really uncomfortable at best. Wonder how he'd feel if someone put up a post about "waiting for Posie"?

Reactions: 6
Hi Iv been reading this thread for a while. I first came across cole on now defunct app vine when he would do dances or lip syncs with 2 of his pals their user name was dem white boyz. He met savvannh and moved 5o california left albamma behind

Reactions: 1
Oh my god, that’s actually made me feel a bit sick 🤮 I’m sure I’ve seen quite a few controversial tweets from him in the past where he was homophobic/racist. I can’t STAND people who try and force their religion and beliefs on others and Cole is one of those people. Believe in whatever you want but please don’t try and force others to join your cult, weirdo.

Reactions: 4
Can’t see Cole responding or apologising he comes across as a narcissist at the best of times

Reactions: 2
Has anyone watched their new video when savannah was telling cole about how the babies coming earlier he didn’t seem to excited he seemed stressed out

the new baby is such the third kid savannah even said she isn’t as excited can we even imagine how unexcited savannah will be about the fourth baby

Well, being the first boy he's gonna get a lot of hype and will definitely replace posie as cole's favourite child. I feel kind of sorry for him though (not cole, baby z). he's gonna grow up with two obnoxious parents. I mean, didn't savannah always want 2 girls? baby z definitely won't be her favourite.

Reactions: 2
Well, being the first boy he's gonna get a lot of hype and will definitely replace posie as cole's favourite child. I feel kind of sorry for him though (not cole, baby z). he's gonna grow up with two obnoxious parents. I mean, didn't savannah always want 2 girls? baby z definitely won't be her favourite.
She’s probably disappointed it’s a boy TBH. Can’t dress boys in cute dresses, leopard print bikinis or put ridiculously massive bows in their hair.

Reactions: 7
Quite a few comments on the vlog of people who seem annoyed at Jonathan always blaming Alessia before checking the CCTV footage. It’s not fair to consistently blame Alessia because they see her as their “naughty” child, she isn’t a compulsive liar. First the lamp and now this. He said himself he was very cross at her, I hate to think of her getting told off by him for something she knows she didn’t do. She must’ve been so confused, and to top it off he even laughs at how he thinks he convinced Alessia it was her. It’s not fair Jonathan!

Quite a few comments on the vlog of people who seem annoyed at Jonathan always blaming Alessia before checking the CCTV footage. It’s not fair to consistently blame Alessia because they see her as their “naughty” child, she isn’t a compulsive liar. First the lamp and now this. He said himself he was very cross at her, I hate to think of her getting told off by him for something she knows she didn’t do. She must’ve been so confused, and to top it off he even laughs at how he thinks he convinced Alessia it was her. It’s not fair Jonathan!
I think your in the wrong thread 😅

Reactions: 3
OOPS WRONG THREAD😂😂

I think your in the wrong thread 😅
Yes I am😂 sorry guys!

• Haha
Reactions: 4