Cole & Sav - The LaBrant Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My daughter used to watch this family, but then I found out Cole was racist & homophobic so stopped her watching.
I hate that Cole thinks he’s so holier than thou but then had a baby out of wedlock.
Also can’t stand Savannah trashing Everleigh’s bio father.
Also The CLICKBAIT they do is unreal.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
My daughter used to watch this family, but then I found out Cole was racist & homophobic so stopped her watching.
I hate that Cole thinks he’s so holier than thou but then had a baby out of wedlock.
Also can’t stand Savannah trashing Everleigh’s bio father.
Also The CLICKBAIT they do is unreal.
What video does he talk like he’s being homophobic and racist

Reactions: 1
Well obviously he hasn’t openly talked about it, but I’ve heard it mentioned several times by different sources. Also he has talked about losing his virginity to Savannah calling her pure which to me is straight up creepy

Reactions: 5
I think someone said he’d made tweets that are homophobic earlier on the thread

I find Cole’s extreme Christianity creepy too. This isn’t directed towards the vast majority of Christians, but he takes it to an extreme of everything dedicated to god and god made this happen and this is what god wants. I think he ignores certain Christian values and just takes the ones that are useful to him, and then uses this fake version Christianity to defend himself whenever someone questions him.

Reactions: 6
I think someone said he’d made tweets that are homophobic earlier on the thread

I find Cole’s extreme Christianity creepy too. This isn’t directed towards the vast majority of Christians, but he takes it to an extreme of everything dedicated to god and god made this happen and this is what god wants. I think he ignores certain Christian values and just takes the ones that are useful to him, and then uses this fake version Christianity to defend himself whenever someone questions him.
I completely agree like all this religious crap and how he preaches how everyone should wait till marriage
But then it’s fine that his wife got pregnant as a teenager by her boyfriend

I completely agree like all this religious crap and how he preaches how everyone should wait till marriage
But then it’s fine that his wife got pregnant as a teenager by her boyfriend
I'm interested to see if the kids turn out as extreme about religion as he is! Savannah wasn't that religious before they met and I'm assuming her family isn't either so I'm wondering (particularly for Everleigh) if Sav/her family will let them become as extreme?

Reactions: 2
I'm interested to see if the kids turn out as extreme about religion as he is! Savannah wasn't that religious before they met and I'm assuming her family isn't either so I'm wondering (particularly for Everleigh) if Sav/her family will let them become as extreme?
The kids are being raised very religious Cole is definitely the dominant one in the relationship so I don’t think the kids will have much choice

i wonder behind closed doors are they really that religious coles mother has done ads for sex toys so I don’t think his parents are as religious as him

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The kids are being raised very religious Cole is definitely the dominant one in the relationship so I don’t think the kids will have much choice

i wonder behind closed doors are they really that religious coles mother has done ads for sex toys so I don’t think his parents are as religious as him
I think its all an act to make him feel like he's one of the good guys and to use it to defend himself. He makes all these comments about right and wrong without looking at his own wife and step daughter who are the exact thing hes speaking out against

Reactions: 4

I think she made a statement that she was religious but had a realization about how she wanted to live her life and not be so restricted so I think now she doesn't go to church anymore or she moved churches to one that aligned better with her beliefs? Not 100% sure but I think it might've had to do with her having a girl after so many boys and thinking about what values she wanted to teach her daughter/how she wanted her daughter to be treated? This was quite a while back - I can't find a source to check, sorry.
But I also wonder about his family - the rest of his siblings aren't as uptight as he is about things and don't seem to mention religion that much....but then how did Cole become the way that he is?

Savannah’s sister is Chantelle Paige who is a semi successful singer in america, so im guessing that helps with the fame/money side

Reactions: 1
I will feel sorry for Everleigh and Posie when baby Z is born. Posie is already favoured over Everleigh, by the looks of things. Z is going to be their long-awaited boy, and Cole seems like the type of person to preach that boys hold dominion over girls. I suppose, at least little Ev might get a break? I hope that her father can petition for shared custody of her in the future, so she gets the opportunity to have something of a normal childhood. Ev has said that she wishes she could live with him before.

Reactions: 12
Has anyone else noticed that Ev's hair has been dyed? Her roots look like a completely different colour to the rest of her hair in some photos.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Has anyone else noticed that Ev's hair has been dyed? Her roots look like a completely different colour to the rest of her hair in some photos.
I haven’t noticed it but I wouldn’t be surprised savannah was raised with a crazy dance stage mom who has brought her up with the mindset you must be beautiful at all times

Sure when savannah was pushing posie out in the birth vlog Cole had the camera right in her face so savannah must of been self conscious about the way she looked giving birth is not a glamorous thing if my husband did that and shoved the camera in my face I’d tell him to F off

I don’t know how this isn’t spoken about more but the change in Cole since having Posie is shocking! I used to watch their videos pre Posie and they were tolerable and his connection with Everleigh seemed genuine. Now he treats her like a sibling Referring to her as dude. It’s Like he’s constantly annoyed with her. All posts on social media are to do with Posie. It’s quite obvious he prefers Posie. Their content has also gone to tit since having Posie too. It’s always them going to a shop and coming out showing how long their receipt is. ‘Look how much money we have’ and can spend on wasteful tit. Their new home is atrocious. Just empty waiting for more companies to sponsor them so they can actually fill it with stuff.
and don’t even get me started on the new baby. He’s going to have the most ridiculous name I’m sure

Reactions: 8
I don’t know how this isn’t spoken about more but the change in Cole since having Posie is shocking! I used to watch their videos pre Posie and they were tolerable and his connection with Everleigh seemed genuine. Now he treats her like a sibling Referring to her as dude. It’s Like he’s constantly annoyed with her. All posts on social media are to do with Posie. It’s quite obvious he prefers Posie. Their content has also gone to tit since having Posie too. It’s always them going to a shop and coming out showing how long their receipt is. ‘Look how much money we have’ and can spend on wasteful tit. Their new home is atrocious. Just empty waiting for more companies to sponsor them so they can actually fill it with stuff.
and don’t even get me started on the new baby. He’s going to have the most ridiculous name I’m sure
I’ve noticed it too cole probably finds it a bit awkward since everleigh is at an age that she’s understanding that coles not her dad
idk I think he loves both of his kids equally but at the end of the day he probably does favour posie a bit more because she’s his blood

Reactions: 2
I’ve noticed it too cole probably finds it a bit awkward since everleigh is at an age that she’s understanding that coles not her dad
idk I think he loves both of his kids equally but at the end of the day he probably does favour posie a bit more because she’s his blood
maybe I just think their whole dynamic has changed. He used to appear besotted with everleigh now he just looks annoyed being around her. Their latest video was about them breaking bad news to her and he just came right out with it as he thought it was a better approach rather than being sensitive. The way it comes across on camera is awful. They use her for click bait because it’s Ev that brings in the views!

Reactions: 6
maybe I just think their whole dynamic has changed. He used to appear besotted with everleigh now he just looks annoyed being around her. Their latest video was about them breaking bad news to her and he just came right out with it as he thought it was a better approach rather than being sensitive. The way it comes across on camera is awful. They use her for click bait because it’s Ev that brings in the views!
Ye he was very upfront he didn’t try make it sound any better if it wasn’t for so everleigh their channel wouldn’t be so successful like Cole and sav don’t really have much personality kids just watch their videos to see everleigh I hope their putting money in an account for everleigh since she’s clickbaited in every video everleigh seems to have a very loud strong personality so he probably does get annoyed being around her sometimes

if posie and the new baby have the same middle name everleigh would feel left out I think the name will be something to do with religion because not many names start with “z” I think the babies name will be Zachariah because it’s religious and shortened to Zach and they like those sort of “cool” names

Last edited: