Cole & Sav - The LaBrant Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would disagree they are fantastic parents. Pimping out your children’s childhood’s and exploiting their emotions for views doesn’t make great parents to me.

Yes they’ve got a big house, private school etc but Sav just comes across as a pushy stage school parent to me, wanting to live out her dancing dreams via her daughter.

Reactions: 16
I can’t get over how weird this family is, how precocious everleigh is and how obsessed with filming everything they are. How can you love your life like that

Reactions: 2
I can’t get over how weird this family is, how precocious everleigh is and how obsessed with filming everything they are. How can you love your life like that
Because they’re worth about $11m. Money does strange things.

• Wow
They overshare everything:
"Oh, we're so in love!"

Are you, are you really?

When your love is put to the test, we'll see how in love you truly are. I feel like that word is thrown around way too much.

It makes me cringe, it's not only them it's literally every couple on social media.

I came across one today where some newly married wife documented about the moment her beloved saw her for the 1st time as a bride. Moments like that are supposed to be intimate and between you two... oh, and you're not special.

Call me cynical or jealous bc everyone else is getting all mushy in the comments, it just makes me cringe. I get that you might want to express your feelings to the world and I'm sorry if you're offended by what I'm saying... I like to write things like that in a diary where only I and some future historian has access to it.

Anyways, I went off an a tangent... in short the Labrant family are ott.

I will like to randomly add that Everleigh is 6 going on 16. She's a lovely girl, way too mature for her age it seems. She had to grow up fast.

Reactions: 5
They overshare everything:
"Oh, we're so in love!"

Are you, are you really?

When your love is put to the test, we'll see how in love you truly are. I feel like that word is thrown around way too much.

It makes me cringe, it's not only them it's literally every couple on social media.

I came across one today where some newly married wife documented about the moment her beloved saw her for the 1st time as a bride. Moments like that are supposed to be intimate and between you two... oh, and you're not special.

Call me cynical or jealous bc everyone else is getting all mushy in the comments, it just makes me cringe. I get that you might want to express your feelings to the world and I'm sorry if you're offended by what I'm saying... I like to write things like that in a diary where only I and some future historian has access to it.

Anyways, I went off an a tangent... in short the Labrant family are ott.

I will like to randomly add that Everleigh is 6 going on 16. She's a lovely girl, way too mature for her age it seems. She had to grow up fast.
Yes I don’t believe for one minute their relationship is all it’s cracked up to be. I think there are some secrets in that marriage, Savannah always looks dead behind the eyes when she’s smiling 😂 maybe Cole is a drug addict or something 😂 who knows. And yes everleigh is far older than her years, not in a good way

Reactions: 6
Neither of them work,they have family around (and even paid help for all we know). Don’t think it’s that much of a big deal, if I had their lifestyle I would have more kids (but not pimping them out on you tube 😂)

Reactions: 1
I tune into their videos when they're recommended to me (rarely and mostly for the popular videos), and back when Posie was born I remember them saying they were probably going to start trying for another baby around the middle of this year then if they didn't get pregnant by Jan/Feb stop until May/June so they didn't get another December baby. (Why do I remember this?)
They're both young and presumably healthy with no apparent fertility issues given how quickly they got Posie, so I had no doubt they'd be pregnant again by the end of this year.
I always feel bad for the kids of vloggers, we know so much about them and there's so much private information available at the click of a button 😢

Reactions: 5
I tune into their videos when they're recommended to me (rarely and mostly for the popular videos), and back when Posie was born I remember them saying they were probably going to start trying for another baby around the middle of this year then if they didn't get pregnant by Jan/Feb stop until May/June so they didn't get another December baby. (Why do I remember this?)
They're both young and presumably healthy with no apparent fertility issues given how quickly they got Posie, so I had no doubt they'd be pregnant again by the end of this year.
I always feel bad for the kids of vloggers, we know so much about them and there's so much private information available at the click of a button 😢
Yes I remember this as well I’m sure it was in a Q&A, they said December birthdays are rubbish, but it’s probably so they can spread the birthday vlogs out....

They are having a boy. Hope he’s a little tit 😂

I didn’t realise she’s only 11 weeks pregnant, this is going to be the longest pregnancy ever

Reactions: 4
You can usually get blood tests done to determine the sex that early on.
Surely only by taking blood from the fetus, which would increase the risk of miscarriage at this stage of pregnancy? Bloods from the mother isn’t going to indicate the sex of the baby.

I stand corrected - must be an American thing.
4129A718-F775-4AF5-A41C-B774E487EA6D.jpeg

Why they couldn’t just wait a couple extra weeks, who knows.

Surely only by taking blood from the fetus, which would increase the risk of miscarriage at this stage of pregnancy? Bloods from the mother isn’t going to indicate the sex of the baby.

I stand corrected - must be an American thing. View attachment 74351

Why they couldn’t just wait a couple extra weeks, who knows.
They want the views, they have turned off comments to force you to watch the vlog 😂

My daughter is just a little younger than Everleigh and I cannot imagine a less child orientated activity than sitting with her watching the urine evaporate on a pregnancy test. I've noticed her get upset at times like crying before Posie was born and crying when the fun gender test thing came out as girl and then said she wanted a brother then said she didn't. She probably just wants some attention from her mother😪😪😪 If she was working on a film set she would have forced breaks and staff to check her welfare. At home she is just being recorded continually.

Reactions: 3
This kid will have an Instagram account ready before its even born. :rolleyes:
Everleigh's friend Ava's baby brother had an account before he was born (I used to follow foreverandforava before I realised how creepy it was!). I feel like it's tempting fate?!

Iv only seen a few of thier videos then last night "the truth about being as stepdad" popped up so gave it a watch.

I had no clue Cole was Everlys stepdad!! Or that he was so young. 19 when they met and married not long after wow!

Whats the obsession with Savannah saying cole is everleighs dad when he isn't

• Heart