Cole & Sav - The LaBrant Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whats the obsession with Savannah saying cole is everleighs dad when he isn't
I hope it's so Everleigh doesn't feel left out but I am sure her actual Father isnt too pleased. He does seem to still see her. Would love to hear his side of the story as Savannah's demure act is so annoying.

Reactions: 7
Whats the obsession with Savannah saying cole is everleighs dad when he isn't
She’s trying to pretend he doesn’t exist. I follow the real dad on insta, Savannah has blocked him from seeing Everleigh’s account it’s all really weird. Also her real dad has a gf now who looks just like Savannah...also weird 😂

Reactions: 4
I used to think that Savannah was nice and relatable, but the way she alienates Everleigh's dad is so wrong.

My step daughter has started watching this family so I had to see if they had a thread 😂 as they’re doing my head in already. I didn’t realise Cole was so young! What is it with kids these days being obsessed with these family youtubers?

Reactions: 2
My step daughter has started watching this family so I had to see if they had a thread 😂 as they’re doing my head in already. I didn’t realise Cole was so young! What is it with kids these days being obsessed with these family youtubers?
Don't let anywhere near Familia Diamond!! Her voice is like nails on a blackboard.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
In their new video when Everleigh says she has two dads one raised her one made her it’s so disrespectful to tommy Everleigh biological dad he as you can see on his instagram is raising her just as much as Cole and savannah savannah really wishes Cole was everleighs Dad but at the end of the day tommy is her real dad and Cole is a stepdad why is savannah always trashing him he obviously wasn’t to bad if she stayed with him for so long

• Heart
Reactions: 9
In their new video when Everleigh says she has two dads one raised her one made her it’s so disrespectful to tommy Everleigh biological dad he as you can see on his instagram is raising her just as much as Cole and savannah savannah really wishes Cole was everleighs Dad but at the end of the day tommy is her real dad and Cole is a stepdad why is savannah always trashing him he obviously wasn’t to bad if she stayed with him for so long
Yup! Tommy may have not treated Savannah right, but Savannah isn't an angel either. She met Cole whilst with Tommy and broke their family up for him.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I wonder how Everleigh will feel when she older watching savannah and coles q&a’s savannah makes tommy to sound like such a loser saying stuff like he is only allowed supervised visits

it’s like savannah is raising Everleigh to dislike her biological dad saying Cole raised you tommy only helped make you

why isn’t savannah telling her how her dads both played an equal role in raising her??

I’m glad Tommy isn’t making public statements against them because it’ll only make things harder for Everleigh and it proves he’s at least a nicer guy than Savanna is. He’s not going to go away so why can’t they just accept he exists? If they love Everleigh then they’d at least do it to make her life easier.

I hope Tommy lets Everleigh have a childhood when she’s with him. Cole and Sav really pimp her out and make her seem so much older. She’s barely 7 years old and she’s made to do all the unnatural dancing (looks more like stretching your arms and strutting around than dancing to me, there’s no fun in it) has done her whole life. Also things like having her own phone and generally the way they treat her, really making the kid grow up fast.

Reactions: 8
Do you follow him on Instagram? All these crazy fans comment on his photos saying “he’s a bad man” etc no one has any idea 😂

I saw on insta their newest video is Everleigh auditioning for a tv show, poor kid!!

Do you follow him on Instagram? All these crazy fans comment on his photos saying “he’s a bad man” etc no one has any idea 😂

I saw on insta their newest video is Everleigh auditioning for a tv show, poor kid!!
As if the poor kid hasn’t brought enough money into the family already! I’m honestly surprised it’s only now they’re getting Everleigh auditioning for TV/film because it’s like they’ve been training her for her whole life for it. They probably have tried to get her auditions before but just not been successful!

Reactions: 6
Sorry if it’s been mentioned but I just watched a video of them on YouTube knocking on peoples doors and paying their rent?!? How much money do these people have! Anyone else think it’s bizarre?!

• Wow
Does anyone else think cole is obsessed with trying to replace Everleighs dad like getting her initial tattooed on his arm when he doesn’t even have posies initials and within the first month or two of Cole and savannah dating Everleigh was calling him daddy like how can a 3 year old meet this man a few weeks ago and then refer to him as her dad

• Sad
Reactions: 11
They irritate the duck out of me with their so-called Christianity and piousness. There's ways of doing kindness that doesn't involve filming it and congratulating yourself for it.

Cole and savannah are so immature their instagram captions on their recent post and similar captions on other pictures are something stupid like “ I love making babies with you “ “ after this lets make more babies” like their a family channel no one needs or wants to know ye like having sex

• Sick
Reactions: 5
A family with Cole is the family Savannah wanted; no sex before marriage, lots of kids and a God-driven man. I bet she has so many regrets that Everleigh was conceived with her ex rather than Cole. B
I don't follow them much, but their videos come up in recommended sometimes and I can't help but click, the Q+A mentioned is one I've seen and they speak about Savannahs ex like he's done something really bad to Everleigh, assaulted her or along those lines. I bet they'll try further to disconnect his contact with her if they haven't already.

A family with Cole is the family Savannah wanted; no sex before marriage, lots of kids and a God-driven man. I bet she has so many regrets that Everleigh was conceived with her ex rather than Cole. B
I don't follow them much, but their videos come up in recommended sometimes and I can't help but click, the Q+A mentioned is one I've seen and they speak about Savannahs ex like he's done something really bad to Everleigh, assaulted her or along those lines. I bet they'll try further to disconnect his contact with her if they haven't already.
He can’t be that bad though because he still has access, as much as they make him out to be!!

Savannah wants to pretend she was a Virgin before she met Cole and Everleigh was an immaculate conception 😂

Savannah is such a pushy mum, I hope Posey is interested in Savannah’s love of dancing and has her own personality

Reactions: 8