Cole & Sav - The LaBrant Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so pleased to see a thread about these two absolutely barmy weirdos. What a completely weird life they all lead?! I reckon in real life they are absolutely awful and their relationship is terrible- it’s all so fake it makes me uneasy. They’re like some kind of strange cult, they have hundreds of people making ‘fan’ accounts and behaving like they’re the next Ghandi 🙄 honestly can’t believe how much they pimp that child and they have so many social media accounts, surely they must spend all day every day in front of a phone screen. Completely bizarre people. Oh and the guy, Cole, looks like an absolute robot 😂

I don’t know why but i just watched this- it’s literally insane!!! The guy has filmed the woman giving birth on selfie mode on his phone- imagine being that obsessed with filming everything you can’t just be in the moment, he’s there turning to the camera doing these overly dramatic OMGGGG faces- and so concerned for getting the right camera angles - why would you want to be worrying about that tit at the birth of your daughter?! And as for the Mum- the thought your birth video will be seen by millions of people, that’s got to put some pressure on to look nice and not make any noise (she’s silent the whole time) just for appearances?!? Insane!!!! What the hell is the world coming to 😅 6FD29E51-7711-4D79-9E47-52440A4B440D.png
85B10B61-53D2-4734-A77A-B023E76BC95F.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
They got that poor baby’s ears pierced 🙄 haven’t watched, too cruel and unnecessary

Reactions: 2
They got that poor baby’s ears pierced 🙄 haven’t watched, too cruel and unnecessary
I honestly don't get piercing their ears - the risk of them getting impacted or infected must be quite high surely? I struggled even getting them pierced a few times as a kid, and wish I had waited until I was a teen!

I've just seen she's got 1.2 mil followers now as well. At 4 months old. :oops: Its insane.

Reactions: 4
Found it really strange that she did the test with Everleigh... Each to their own, I guess, but just a bit bizarre.

Reactions: 5
My daughter used to watch this family. Didn’t she have a baby recently?
Also they’re definitely going to be affected by the new rules.

Reactions: 1
It is refreshing to see this. Savannah and Cole first met less than three and a half years ago. Now, they're married with their second baby on the way.

Savannah was still with Everleigh's dad at the time she met Cole, so it must have been hard on Ev to see her parents split up and her mom move on so quickly. Not only that, but accept this new, rather immature man as another parental figure.

The two moved in together within six months of meeting. Yes, it must've been difficult to maintain their long distance relationship, but I don't think that you should do that when there is a young child involved? How confusing must that have been for her? Did Savannah even really know Cole at that point?

Savannah broke off the relationship she had with Everleigh's dad for Cole, yet she shifts him all the blame. He is always seen as the bad guy. As far as I am aware, there was a custody case and a court order which stated that Tommy wasn't allowed custody of Everleigh, but courts are almost always biased towards mothers in these situations.

Some of their content is emotional abuse. The video where they tell Everleigh that Carl is going to be rehomed is sick. Also, the pregnancy test video is downright weird. Who takes a pregnancy test with their six-year-old? That's a moment that should be shared between Cole and Sav. They so openly slander Everleigh's dad. I have never seen him do the same about them.

Savannah even blocked Tommy from his own daughter's Instagram account.

They are trying to fade him out of existence to give themselves this 'perfect' family image. They don't seem to acknowledge that 'perfect' families can be blended too.

Reactions: 17
Anyone else find it strange for them to announce it so early on in the pregnancy?
By this point isn't it normal for them? I wouldn't be surprised if youtube 'family friendly' vloggers peed on the test in front of the camera.

Personally, we (my family) wait until they're in their 2nd trimester (I believe this is standard for most women) before they announce anything or at least until others start figuring it out; my mom even kept it from my grandad (big mouth) of course the family that know have to keep it a secret - in fact Kylie Jenner is a good example. Otherwise 9 months is a long time ... you'll die in suspense. Nowadays, women reveal that they're pregnant a few weeks after they copulate, I don't know, doesn't it make you uncomfortable?

Anyways, I hope Savannah has a healthy and safe pregnancy. Don't think Cole's too thrilled to be tied down though.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I remember him when he was doing them tit vines 🤣 he was very immature and I swear he's younger then sav? Maybe I'm wrong but he was still in school when doing vines and they met when he was still doing them x

Reactions: 1
Cole is younger then sav yes and yes he can be immature but that's what they like to show us he could be totally different usually. Either way they are both fantastic parents to those girl a thats all that matters surely.

Reactions: 2