Cole & Sav - The LaBrant Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These two are going to be happy with the news about Roe vs Wade last night.
This is beyond a nightmare for women trying to access health care in the US. Something Rich Cole will never have to worry about. duck him.

Reactions: 7
I didn’t know what this was as not from the US but just googled and I feel physically sick! How horrifying
I knew what Roe v Wade was but didn't read about this decision until this morning as I'm from Ireland. From what I understand it's not official yet as it hasn't been published but they expect thag to happen in the next 2 months. A major step back for the US and I feel terribly sad for the women it's going to affect. It makes you wonder what they're going to go after next.

Reactions: 5
I’m so glad Iv found this thread! My daughter is obsessed with these weirdos I’m slowly trying to encourage her off watching them

Reactions: 8
I watched her before she met Cole and I liked her and little Everleigh. But her christian views are too much for me especially when it comes to abortion.

Reactions: 4
I wonder what Savannah would do if she had an ectopic pregnancy? There’s no viable option other than having an abortion in this instance. Baby & mother will both die if it’s left. They’re such a strange family, I don’t know how they still have their platform.

Reactions: 11
Their views blow my mind honestly.
So let’s say a drug addicted woman with no money, no support and a violent husband living in an unsafe environment got pregnant would they seriously rather that child was born and brought up in such a place than the woman be given the right to have an abortion. 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I have to say watching Everleigh dance, wow. That kid can move. She’s got such a natural talent.

Reactions: 10
One thing that gets me is how they always say Savannah is just a natural at pregnancy and labour and enjoys it all blah blah blah. No judgement at all to anyone that has an epidural (I've had one too) but it takes all the pain away so of course she would breeze through. I'd like to see her have a natural birth (which i have also had) and then see what they make of that. Totally fine to have an epidural but then to say the birth was so easy and Savanah is such a trouper.... 🙈 I hope my point is coming across !

Reactions: 18
They called their baby Sunday! It’s not even a name but if it had to be used its more of a male name

One thing that gets me is how they always say Savannah is just a natural at pregnancy and labour and enjoys it all blah blah blah. No judgement at all to anyone that has an epidural (I've had one too) but it takes all the pain away so of course she would breeze through. I'd like to see her have a natural birth (which i have also had) and then see what they make of that. Totally fine to have an epidural but then to say the birth was so easy and Savanah is such a trouper.... 🙈 I hope my point is coming across !
Yeah I’d like her do a 24 natural labour resulting in an emergency c section like me and then talk about Labour

• Heart
This family exploits their children..it’s creepy to think about all the weirdos who probably look at their IG pages. To think that their new baby sunday labrant was getting fan accounts before she came out of the womb..the poor kid couldn’t even be born without a camera in its face

• Heart
My 7 year old has somehow found this family on YouTube, she’s obsessed. They irritate the hell out of me!

• Haha
Yes to this! Clearly popping them out isn't such a breeze if you need an epidural with each birth. No judgment either as I had one with my first. Also after literally having a football team of kids a baby is going to fall out of you pretty quickly 🤣.

Reactions: 4