Cole & Sav - The LaBrant Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How awful 😓😓😓😓😓 I was hopeful that he was providing her with some sort of normality away from the lebrants.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
That is so sad. Poor Everleigh.

I really hope the labrants do not use this for youtube in anyway.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
That’s awful, and sadly Cole can now make her real dad disappear and him always be “daddy” 🤮

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
This has actually really upset me. That poor little girl has been exploited her whole life and her dad was her one safe place where she could just be a kid. I'm heartbroken for her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Not only have they taken poor everleigh away from some stability at school by homeschooling her, but now her other unit of support has passed away the poor girl.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
She had a cheer comp, so they didn’t tell her for 24-48 hours! I feel so sorry for her, she’s their meal ticket they should be treating her like a bloody child.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Their fans are disgusting. I already saw one (who was mum to a teen so not a kid like a lot of them are) trying to blame Tommy's girlfriend, saying that she should've known if he was addicted to drugs again and done something. It hasn't even been proven that he was - I saw people speculating that it was an accidental fentanyl OD but could've been spiked with it somehow. Not to mention, addicts who relapse suddenly don't have the same tolerance, so even a small amount could've been fatal. I really hope she has a good support system and that their fans leave her/his family to grieve.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
How do you know this?
Poor Everleigh
Sorry not been on in forever, life. Someone had a video on tiktok with screen shots from Sav’s mam saying they told her after the comp. It makes sense cos she was happy as Larry at the comp.

Reactions: 1
My heart goes out to Everleigh, I know she adores dance (I really hope they aren’t pushing her too hard) but she must be grieving big time after the loss of her dad ❤
She needs time out of the limelight but it’s all💰 to Cole and Sav.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Does anyone know why they started homeschooling Everleigh?
I think she does 2 days at school and the rest at home, I’ve seen rumours of bullying ☹ and to ensure her education was based around Christian values.

According to the Reddit they are moving to Tennessee?!

• Wow
Reactions: 4