Cole & Sav - The LaBrant Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Having a baby young may have worked out 'well' for Savannah, but I highly doubt it has worked out 'well' for exploited and over-exposed Everleigh.

Reactions: 19
I just don’t get how anyone can argue against abortion tbh. Whether or not you personally choose to have one or not, it’s wrong to deny medical care to anyone, and that’s what abortion is. They seriously believe that if a child is born into an unhealthy and unsafe environment where they’re not wanted, it’ll all be ok if we just “choose love”. My blood is boiling.

Reactions: 20
I haven't watched the video (and never will) so I'm not sure what bs Savannah has spouted on there but Everleigh was planned, and this information came from her biological dad. So if she did the whole poor poor me thing then its a load of crap.
She basically said that she was young when she had Everleigh and she was scared, was in college (think she might have said she left college because of it) and it was a lot for her, which is fair enough. She failed to say though that she was lucky enough to have her family there for her and definitely didn't mention that Everleigh was planned which would put a whole different spin on things. Everleigh being planned means that Savannah was never in a situation where abortion might be an option. I'm pro-choice but atm I would say I don't see me personally ever having an abortion, however I've never been in a situation where that might be a decision I have to make. Who knows what I would do if I did have to make a decision like that?

Having a baby young may have worked out 'well' for Savannah, but I highly doubt it has worked out 'well' for exploited and over-exposed Everleigh.
Yeah, don't really think it's worked well for Everleigh.
I just don’t get how anyone can argue against abortion tbh. Whether or not you personally choose to have one or not, it’s wrong to deny medical care to anyone, and that’s what abortion is. They seriously believe that if a child is born into an unhealthy and unsafe environment where they’re not wanted, it’ll all be ok if we just “choose love”. My blood is boiling.
It's like people think it's as easy a decision to make as deciding what to have for dinner. If they don't think that people struggle to make a decision like that then I don't know what to tell them.

Reactions: 8
It's like people think it's as easy a decision to make as deciding what to have for dinner. If they don't think that people struggle to make a decision like that then I don't know what to tell them.
agreed! I’m almost sure that the very large majority of people who have an abortion didn’t go through their life expecting or wanting to have an abortion. Most people who have an abortion feel like they don’t have any other choice, whether it’s lack of financial support or emotional support or anything else. No one gets an abortion as an easy way out

Reactions: 16
The fact they used figures from the Holocaust and other genocides to compare to abortion rates absolutely disgusts me.

Reactions: 15
Is nobody going to mention the generational impact stuff Cole talked about and all the bullshit there?

Like I mean it’s a very weak argument. He’s glad to be alive, and that his children are alive etc.and is grateful to his mum, and grandmother for not having an abortion. But has Cole honestly ever felt like not living? I’m sure if someone was living a tit life that they hated, they wouldn’t be grateful for still getting the chance to live. Like it’s easy to say all this stuff when you’ve never really had a real life struggle or any kind of trauma and are overall happy. He literally got rich at 19 and is so much more privileged than the majority of the population.

The whole video reeks of privilege and they feel like just because a few women are happy they didn’t abort that that’s enough to shove this down our throats.

Reactions: 8
I don’t actually mind if they are pro-life, they can have their own personal opinion. But what is so, so, so wrong is projecting their opinions onto others, let alone MILLIONS of people- a lot of whom are young girls, some likely have never even heard of abortion before. I don’t think I did until I was 11-12 maybe (although I grew up before social media so there was a lot I didn’t know in that area).
Imagine being a 8 year old girl and hearing about it for the first time through this video, if they look up to Cole & Sav so much, like many viewers will, they’ll end up thinking women who have abortions are some kind of criminal, with the way they compared it to genocides.
So sad.

They have also had this opinion this was on savannahs Instagram years ago I’ve posted it before but it is relevant to their documentary. View attachment 1182879
This is perhaps the most cruel pro-life statement I’ve ever heard.

Reactions: 7
This is NOT an abortion documentary, it’s a highly biased pro-life advertisement sponsored by God!!

Dangerous and thoughtless. They say PRO-LOVE but only if you follow their doctrine. Otherwise you are compared to murderers and nazis 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 13
This is NOT an abortion documentary, it’s a highly biased pro-life advertisement sponsored by God!!

Dangerous and thoughtless. They say PRO-LOVE but only if you follow their doctrine. Otherwise you are compared to murderers and nazis 🤷🏼‍♀️
Pro-birthers usually do say stuff like this, especially in the USA.

Reactions: 5
I don’t actually mind if they are pro-life, they can have their own personal opinion. But what is so, so, so wrong is projecting their opinions onto others, let alone MILLIONS of people- a lot of whom are young girls, some likely have never even heard of abortion before. I don’t think I did until I was 11-12 maybe (although I grew up before social media so there was a lot I didn’t know in that area).
Imagine being a 8 year old girl and hearing about it for the first time through this video, if they look up to Cole & Sav so much, like many viewers will, they’ll end up thinking women who have abortions are some kind of criminal, with the way they compared it to genocides.
So sad.
Yes!!! I agree, while their opinions may be different to mine, I can’t use that as a reason to hate them. What I do hate is how they’re abusing their position of power to convey an extremely bias, one-sided viewpoint. They know who their audience is and they knew exactly what they were doing posting that video. We are all entitled to our opinions and we are never all going to agree on one thing, but the way that you convey your opinion speaks volumes imo

Reactions: 6
They are suppose to be a family channel. Majority of the subscribers would be young girls. Imagins them watching that!!!
And taking everleigh out of school which she loves so they can spend more time with her and she can help look after the younger kids.
Selfish pricks.

Reactions: 3
They are suppose to be a family channel. Majority of the subscribers would be young girls. Imagins them watching that!!!
And taking everleigh out of school which she loves so they can spend more time with her and she can help look after the younger kids.
Selfish pricks.
Whaaaat are they planning on homeschooling her?

Reactions: 1
Heeey, new to this thread, i was watching the Labrant Family long time ago, (till they named their child Zeland), usually im not someone that would write comments about those you tube families but this one really made me jump a little bit.
Im not supporter of abortion, but the way they put it out there- not big fan of it, didnt watch the video but heard people say tthat they (Cole and Sav) said its the same as holocaust. Second of all most of their viwers are kids, im mean i watched them when i was i kid, my mom works in preschool and i those children watch them too. I get that they wanted to send a "lesson" to people about that topic, but maybe they were able to do it thru other scial medias or make other you tube cahnnel for that if they really felt that big need for that.
Taking a child out of school to take care of younger children??? They are litterly taking a childhood from her, frinend, experince, and i dont see any of them sitting with her and trying to learn her maths or something like that because they are doing you tube and have like 3 more children. Ev was the one that made them be somewhere woth you tube and right now, wherever you go its just Poise. Maybe im wrong 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 5
They just revealed that the middle name for the new baby is going to be Savannah, but haven’t revealed the first name, and said they won’t til birth. Anybody have any guesses?

Reactions: 1