Cole & Sav - The LaBrant Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen those tiktok accounts called "justice for Everleigh". A lot of people seem to think she's been pushed out since they've had their own kids and that she's used as help with all of the kids. They've even pulled her out of school. I do feel sorry for her but then I feel sorry for all of the kids as they all seem to be exploited in their own way.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Has anyone seen those tiktok accounts called "justice for Everleigh". A lot of people seem to think she's been pushed out since they've had their own kids and that she's used as help with all of the kids. They've even pulled her out of school. I do feel sorry for her but then I feel sorry for all of the kids as they all seem to be exploited in their own way.
I thought they were only thinking about homeschooling, I didn’t know they have actually pulled her out of school. Her biological dad had a Instagram post a couple of months ago saying how much she loves school and it’s one of the top schools there.

Reactions: 3
I thought they were only thinking about homeschooling, I didn’t know they have actually pulled her out of school. Her biological dad had a Instagram post a couple of months ago saying how much she loves school and it’s one of the top schools there.
Not sure if they have pulled her out now but they were definitely talking about. There's even footage of them saying they wanted her out as she could be an extra pair of hands with the little ones.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
They are against abortion but in the latest video they seems very happy and excited about killing bee’s, even showing off how many he killed!!!! If there was a swarm why didn't they leave for 15 minute to do something else, move to a different part of the park, or go home!

I’m actually fuming at how hypocritical they are! They are clearly for forcing victims of crimes and other individual circumstances to have a baby, yet kill Bee’s which in their minds should be god creatures! Which to me is more worthy of life than an undeveloped cell is

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
They are against abortion but in the latest video they seems very happy and excited about killing bee’s, even showing off how many he killed!!!! If there was a swarm why didn't they leave for 15 minute to do something else, move to a different part of the park, or go home!

I’m actually fuming at how hypocritical they are! They are clearly for forcing victims of crimes and other individual circumstances to have a baby, yet kill Bee’s which in their minds should be god creatures! Which to me is more worthy of life than an undeveloped cell is
They are thicker than a landfill full of concrete, honestly. These far right Christian "head of the family" dudes are 50% ego and 50% entitlement. Having a God complex does not make you religious...

I’m a Christian and am 100% pro choice. In my opinion if god was against abortion then we wouldn’t be given the tools and skills to have created safe abortion in the first place. But that’s my opinion I won’t bible bash you all unlike our lovely friend cole 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m a Christian and am 100% pro choice. In my opinion if god was against abortion then we wouldn’t be given the tools and skills to have created safe abortion in the first place. But that’s my opinion I won’t bible bash you all unlike our lovely friend cole 🤣
Love this outlook! 😊

• Heart
Saw this, i don’t know anything about this family but the dad was saying that the boy was 2 now and his hair is always in his eyes and sweaty in the heat and has to be put up in a bun so time to get it cut, this kids hair although longish
D669D125-67D1-4D8F-B867-CB433722D3E6.png
looks clean and he looks a well cared for and well dressed little boy, complete opposite to jace who always looks filthy with matted rotten hair, why don’t you watch horrendous inghams parents and learn something, having your 3 year old boy walking around looking like a scruffy unwashed woman is not big or clever

Reactions: 2
Saw this, i don’t know anything about this family but the dad was saying that the boy was 2 now and his hair is always in his eyes and sweaty in the heat and has to be put up in a bun so time to get it cut, this kids hair although longishView attachment 1515852 looks clean and he looks a well cared for and well dressed little boy, complete opposite to jace who always looks filthy with matted rotten hair, why don’t you watch horrendous inghams parents and learn something, having your 3 year old boy walking around looking like a scruffy unwashed woman is not big or clever
Cole is homophobic and won’t want his son looking feminine. Believe me these people are no better than the Inghams.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It really looks like it! I went on his tagged photos and what looks like his girlfriend has done a post. That’s awful, poor Everleigh