Cole & Sav - The LaBrant Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just watched their anti abortion documentary and when Cole was talking about kids he didn’t mention everleigh I know she’s not his but she’s still his step daughter and everleigh was barely in the video

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I don’t want to get political on her but I am disgusted by their documentary. I watched a few mins and had to turn it off. A platform of 13 million, many of which are young girls.

Reactions: 9
I don't watch them but instead follow their antics on Reddit. Their new 'documentary' is absolutely vile. What do they expect people to do if they fall pregnant after being raped?

They have the same views as the Duggars. Jessa once compared the Holocaust to abortion.

Reactions: 11
Just unfollowed them both, hope others do the same
Unfollowed and unsubbed on all platforms. It’ll be interesting to see how many subs they loose over the next few days. People have been ‘cancelled’ for much less than this

Reactions: 5
They have also had this opinion this was on savannahs Instagram years ago I’ve posted it before but it is relevant to their documentary.
93592684-941E-42D5-B428-897B939019B0.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
I'm not going to watch it because I hate anti-abortion propaganda. Here's the only things that it should come down to. If you don't believe in abortion, don't have one yourself. At the same time you should recognise that everyone is individual and no one is living anyone else's life. Some people will have an abortion because they have made an individual choice which is right for them given their individual circumstances etc at a particular point in time. No one else has a right to condemn them for that, or look down on them.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I will never understand people who care so much over other people’s health in a negative way. It’s easy for her to say abortion is bad as a rich white woman in a stable relationship.

They should do more for orphanages and children abused. So glad my daughter stopped watching them, they’d be banned in this house if not

Reactions: 16
I didn't watch all of this as I fell asleep near the end (it was late) and I'm not putting myself through watching it agin.

It's all well and good that having a baby young worked out for Savannah but she had the emotional and financial support that a lot of people, regardless of age, don't have. They never accounted for the fact that not all pregnancies are wanted (contraception can fail), not all pregnancies are a result of a loving relationship and some can be a result of sexual assault, I would imagine carrying a child that is the result of something like that can take a toll on the mental health of the mother. They never accounted for pregnancies where there are fatal foetal abnormalities and the affect carrying a baby with one to term and then delivering it can have on the parents mental health. The doctor who spoke about delivering children early in cases where there was a danger to the mothers life if they continued the pregnancy, is he going to pay the hospital bills for a child who has to stay in the NICU? Considering they are a family channel and the majority of their audience would be young I have major issues around the images used and especially the language used by a doctor to describe what happens during an abortion. None of this even begins to touch on what happens if a child becomes pregnant.

This is a link to video from an American late night show. It's about abortion laws in the States and the lengths people and organisations go to to try and convince people to have their babies. There's one story from a nurse who works at an abortion clinic that is horrifying.

Edit to add: Don't even get me started on the fact they compared abortion to the Holocaust and Genocide!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
It's all well and good that having a baby young worked out for Savannah but she had the emotional and financial support that a lot of people, regardless of age, don't have. They never accounted for the fact that not all pregnancies are wanted (contraception can fail), not all pregnancies are a result of a loving relationship and some can be a result of sexual assault, I would imagine carrying a child that is the result of something like that can take a toll on the mental health of the mother. They never accounted for pregnancies where there are fatal foetal abnormalities and the affect carrying a baby with one to term and then delivering it can have on the parents mental health. The doctor who spoke about delivering children early in cases where there was a danger to the mothers life if they continued the pregnancy, is he going to pay the hospital bills for a child who has to stay in the NICU? Considering they are a family channel and the majority of their audience would be young I have major issues around the images used and especially the language used by a doctor to describe what happens during an abortion. None of this even begins to touch on what happens if a child becomes pregnant.
I haven't watched the video (and never will) so I'm not sure what bs Savannah has spouted on there but Everleigh was planned, and this information came from her biological dad. So if she did the whole poor poor me thing then its a load of crap.

Reactions: 6