Cole & Abbie the fox family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree 100%. Nicole said on their live last night which was also some fine comedy. MTV contacted them to do the show. Cue and poor story and bad acting. She also said it took a very long time to talk to her brother again. Love it was only filmed in February had longer colds than the time you have not spoken to your brother. 🤣 Abbie should really keep that on a lead because she is great for business in my eyes. Still can’t stop laughing at the brother dropping in fox fam merch and the endless plugs. Like an episode of phoenix nights. 🤣🤣
Omg i know to be honest that was probably only thing that made that episode more entertaining 🤣🤣 she was being a wee Peggy Mitchell get out of my barbers someone should make a meme about him bursting in like that it the fact he had on her clothing brand the fact he was jealous of cole a wee drowned rat coz she famous that must of been so hard for him not to laughing he wasnt believable

Reactions: 2
Omg i know to be honest that was probably only thing that made that episode more entertaining 🤣🤣 she was being a wee Peggy Mitchell get out of my barbers someone should make a meme about him bursting in like that it the fact he had on her clothing brand the fact he was jealous of cole a wee drowned rat coz she famous that must of been so hard for him not to laughing he wasnt believable
🤣🤣🤣 I wanna know if Marcus is still walking around with that over the top oversized water bottle? Was surprised it never got a foxfam sticker on it! Not surprised they were plugging foxfams number one fans TikTok on their live last night. Wee barber stormer Ben bet he loved sleeping in his foxfam PJs last night. Will be trying to make money to pay back the stag holiday money he put up his nose.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Last night cole said the photo on the fan account was a photo they never posted on social media ?? Well guess what is this not the photo that they said is no on social media so why is that on cole facebook page 🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣 I wanna know if Marcus is still walking around with that over the top oversized water bottle? Was surprised it never got a foxfam sticker on it! Not surprised they were plugging foxfams number one fans TikTok on their live last night. Wee barber stormer Ben bet he loved sleeping in his foxfam PJs last night. Will be trying to make money to pay back the stag holiday money he put up his nose.
🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Last night cole said the photo on the fan account was a photo they never posted on social media ?? Well guess what is this not the photo that they said is no on social media so why is that on cole facebook page 🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣
Nooooo not the picture that’s never been posted on social media 🤣🤣 This is comedy gold. I want to see Nikki memes it’s to funny!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Don’t know why people think they are pillars of the community. I’ve known Abbie since I was a little girl and she’s not got one good bone in her body. ‘Well known in our area’ your only well known because your wife used to sleep with people’s husbands on a daily basis. 🤧

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Don’t know why people think they are pillars of the community. I’ve known Abbie since I was a little girl and she’s not got one good bone in her body. ‘Well known in our area’ your only well known because your wife used to sleep with people’s husbands on a daily basis. 🤧
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Well said. They are a pair of well know clowns in the area and even more so after that shambles last night.

Reactions: 7
I see they have posts up about haters today. Personally I would be hiding from the public after what I've heard about last nights catfish episode. But all their wee ass lickers will build them back up to be the upstanding people they think they are 😳😳😳

I’m just watching the catfish episode now, it’s so fake and set up! Embarrassing!

I’m just watching the catfish episode now, it’s so fake and set up! Embarassing

Reactions: 5
Also does no one want to mention the time they smashed there own window? And said someone threw a brick through it? When actually the glass was all on the outside not the inside as well as the brick? 🤣🤣 it’s bleeping comical. I’ve never met anyone in Dumfries who likes them, just so happens they have a big family so looks like they are popular when they ain’t.

Also does no one want to mention the time they smashed there own window? And said someone threw a brick through it? When actually the glass was all on the outside not the inside as well as the brick? 🤣🤣 it’s bleeping comical. I’ve never met anyone in Dumfries who likes them, just so happens they have a big family so looks like they are popular when they ain’t.
👏🏻👏🏻 Yes a big family that brothers and sisters have different last names the uncle was the brother but the brother is married to the auntie. These are going about telling people they are the most famous people in Scotland. 🤣🤣🤣

Need some more of these anyone got any Nikki ones?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I had been waiting for last nights episode and it did not disappoint!!

When Julie and Oobah were like yeah so anyone could find your address from your videos and Cole was like really!? 🤣🤣

the acting was SO BAD that’s why Cole didn’t say anything when they confronted, Abbie did all the amateur dramatics and Cole was just ‘broken’, then was like oh at least it was someone we knew, thought they said the relationship would be severed but now it’s better than ever!!!!

the brother storming in was hilarious! The acting was so rubbish I can’t even cope

I genuinely thought it was going to turn out to be the guy with the huge water bottle? He seemed to be playing both sides of the fence

oh they did that weird talking thing too where one talks and the other dramatically turns to stare at them while they talk.

who did the cafe/ barber decor they are exactly the same?

I thought it was brilliant for the terrible acting, cringe factor and making them look like absolute idiots

Oh yeah and all the fox fam merch LOL

If anyone want a meme made and wants to add a message let me know... ill do my best #freenikki
They are brilliant. 🤣🤣🤣👏🏻👏🏻I was thinking of doing one of the brother in his fox fam T-shirt if you have any of wee Tony Montana wannabe.

I’m home ill and this has made me laugh so much, some of my faves

the comment where someone is obvs meaning to Cole and Abbie but the guy is like thanks 🤣
Pissing myself laughing at all these. This is class!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.