Cole & Abbie the fox family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so pleased I don't work in Dumfries anymore. Would not want to have face them two if they came into where I worked

Reactions: 2
Don’t know why people think they are pillars of the community. I’ve known Abbie since I was a little girl and she’s not got one good bone in her body. β€˜Well known in our area’ your only well known because your wife used to sleep with people’s husbands on a daily basis. 🀧
Yup had more men than av had
Hot dinners an am a big girlπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ there wee followers praise them dunno why coz she can’t sing and her other half wee buckers thinks she best dancer in world her dances are all the same hopefully people wake up! Also cole ain’t any better she has thieving hands and loves to split family’s up until she can’t get what she wants pair of clowns πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ» Yes a big family that brothers and sisters have different last names the uncle was the brother but the brother is married to the auntie. These are going about telling people they are the most famous people in Scotland. 🀣🀣🀣

Need some more of these anyone got any Nikki ones?
I cant quite work this 1 out πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ maybe be my age but can you explain please πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Need some meme ideas if anyone got any good that face you make........
That second picture of Cole......That face you make when u find out your wife has had more C***KS than a farm yardπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Need some meme ideas if anyone got any good that face you make........
First picture of cole......the face you make when you haven’t gave your brother Ben his change back from T-shirt he bought

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Have they been live or posted after it
They were ment to have been live at 10.30 last night after the show they have posted on tiktok but just the same pish they do every other day 🀣🀣

@xcheekaboox sorry what photos was it for the meme

here some not sure if these are anygood πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ“πŸ“

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
@foxfam-truth-be-told89 am pissing there greatπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
🀣🀣 glad there ok honestly laughed so much when i seen your post i had to do them and post ill need to get some more done just trying to find some funny memes but glad you came up with some good memes

#freenikki #ebay #justbeingsilly

If anyone has anygood mems or saying that would be funny to do drop a comment and we cold vote which meme is the best with likes !!!

#freenikki #ebay #justbeingsilly

If anyone has anygood mems or saying that would be funny to do drop a comment and we could vote which meme is the best with likes !!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
I caved in and watched catfish and what a joke. The confronting Nikki part was so staged and false I actually burst out laughing. I don’t even know if catfish is even real now, surely they can’t be that stupid to go along with that and not see it was a set up. Absolutely baffled by it all.
Every single one of them was in on that.
Ruined uk catfish for me now.

Reactions: 9
I caved in and watched catfish and what a joke. The confronting Nikki part was so staged and false I actually burst out laughing. I don’t even know if catfish is even real now, surely they can’t be that stupid to go along with that and not see it was a set up. Absolutely baffled by it all.
I agree I said to my partner if that was the American one they would have instantly called them out on it being set up ! Can't remember his name uber or whatever it is even his reaction was so fake when she said her name !

Reactions: 6
Exactly they tried to pull of a performance but it backfired they cant act her big pinocchio nose kept growing she was more mad her window got smashed evan that was a lie as they smashed it. All these followers are sad thinking these people are amazing there a joke all they want is attention to be talked about followed and money 🀣

Reactions: 4
Seems like the followers of Ratboy and shabby must of been watching a different show to us going by their comments. Least they will be saving money on not needing toilet paper for the rest of their days. Probably get it donated anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Seems like the followers of Ratboy and shabby must of been watching a different show to us going by their comments. Least they will be saving money on not needing toilet paper for the rest of their days. Probably get it donated anyway.
They were all so scared but glad it's all resolved now πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Seen the scene were they confront nicky. Now that's some real ham acting. Also have never seen a business page where they announce all about IVF. Might just be me but is that not totally unprofessional?

Reactions: 3
@foxfam aww the been spending loads of money lately just went on Instagram and jeez after paying Β£31,000 on ivf or near that amount as it Β£12.500 a shot and just seen what they have been up to mean how they managed to pay for house bills car and business bills ect they said this was ment to be for fox fam clothing but this is a recording studio for youtube aye these pair have a youtube they will be doing

They were all so scared but glad it's all resolved now πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Seen the scene were they confront nicky. Now that's some real ham acting. Also have never seen a business page where they announce all about IVF. Might just be me but is that not totally unprofessional?
Yeah you think they would keep that private like they said the would but they know how to make money as they get paid for posting all there tit on there lol

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.