Cole & Abbie the fox family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@foxfam aww the been spending loads of money lately just went on Instagram and jeez after paying £31,000 on ivf or near that amount as it £12.500 a shot and just seen what they have been up to mean how they managed to pay for house bills car and business bills ect they said this was ment to be for fox fam clothing but this is a recording studio for youtube aye these pair have a youtube they will be doing

Yeah you think they would keep that private like they said the would but they know how to make money as they get paid for posting all there tit on there lol
It looks like something outa beetle juice. Yeah they are going to YouTube coz that pays more. Think the tax man needs an update on this pair of weirdos. Anyone seen Nikki? Maybe hiding in that oversized water bottle of marcuses.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
@foxfam aww the been spending loads of money lately just went on Instagram and jeez after paying £31,000 on ivf or near that amount as it £12.500 a shot and just seen what they have been up to mean how they managed to pay for house bills car and business bills ect they said this was ment to be for fox fam clothing but this is a recording studio for youtube aye these pair have a youtube they will be doing

Yeah you think they would keep that private like they said the would but they know how to make money as they get paid for posting all there tit on there lol
Recording studio? What? Who is it they think they are 😖 is this for Abbie to sing?

Recording studio? What? Who is it they think they are 😖 is this for Abbie to sing?
Another lgbt charity fundraiser this time the dying cat will do a single and the rat dances. Do they do foxfam ear plugs? They will claim the money back off the charity because they are lesbians you know. They never like to mention it. 😡

Yeah will be interesting to see if this is correct and the hoodies in question are on there being made out to be a gift off a creep. I bet they know this person also. Just another one on a long list of publicity stunts they pull. Not one of any truth. And it’s not cat fishing so why is it on the show!!!

www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/local-news/man-bizarre-fetish-womens-hair-12631456.amp

This is a publicity stunt from a few years ago. More lies!!
Jeeez they are never out of the papers!

Reactions: 2
She cant sing she tries to but its like to cats fighting 😂😂

Another lgbt charity fundraiser this time the dying cat will do a single and the rat dances. Do they do foxfam ear plugs? They will claim the money back off the charity because they are lesbians you know. They never like to mention it. 😡
Im not sure everyone knows that there gay mean cole bad for mentioning her wife she so insecure that she has to keep reminding people but the people are always reminded about her lies and fake acting but where is nikki she should release a story bout how she was the only one that came forward out of 10 mods maybe big bro ben scared everyone away with his phill Mitchell impression evan thatcwas tit acting 😂😂

Jeeez they are never out of the papers!
They contacted the paers about everything as they know of they release a story they want paid for it like they did with the pankcake place they ran to the papers

Last edited:
  • Haha
She cant sing she tries to but its like to cats fighting 😂😂

Im not sure everyone knows that there gay mean cole bad for mentioning her wife she so insecure that she has to keep reminding people but the people are always reminded about her lies and fake acting but where is nikki she should release a story bout how she was the only one that came forward out of 10 mods maybe big bro ben scared everyone away with his phill Mitchell impression evan thatcwas tit acting 😂😂

They contacted the paers about everything as they know of they release a story they want paid for it like they did with the pankcake place they ran to the papers
Maybe it’s time we went to the papers and exposed the lies this pair are going about telling and how they are scamming money.

Maybe it’s time we went to the papers and exposed the lies this pair are going about telling and how they are scamming money.
If the press want to run stories about how great and how sorry they feel for these clowns well it’s time they knew the real life of these “TikTok famous superstars”
First email is off to the sun newspaper who ran an article about them on catfish. And they are a paper who have no shame so could be interested in shaming them.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Very interesting look at one of the most unprofessional company websites. No terms of service or anything. On the home page its says look great and feel terrific. But unfortunately in the returns if do look rubbish which you will wearing this clobber and feel down right daft wearing it. Well kids you can’t send it back to the rat who sent it. In other words they keep no stock and made to order so don’t want shite coming back.

Attachments

I've just watched these two on Catfish UK and dislike them more than I originally did all a big game

And sorry the brother just happened to appear when they were filming?!
The are playing the poor me card very very well

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Very interesting look at one of the most unprofessional company websites. No terms of service or anything. On the home page its says look great and feel terrific. But unfortunately in the returns if do look rubbish which you will wearing this clobber and feel down right daft wearing it. Well kids you can’t send it back to the rat who sent it. In other words they keep no stock and made to order so don’t want shite coming back.
I see them on live the other night some woman asked cole do u ship to Northern Ireland and she went yes its 8 quid for postage

I've just watched these two on Catfish UK and dislike them more than I originally did all a big game

Yeah they play that card all the time if you did notice the brother and nikki happened to have foxfam clothing on thats a surprise and out of 10 moderators only nikki got back in touch bullshit its all been an act evan abbie was looking at the camera trying to be mad

More crap they post. Mean why on earth would you start calling an embro bear i hate when they call them selfs bear its cringe and pathetic having pet names for each other but a bloody embro thats pathetic

Attachments

Last edited:
I see them on live the other night some woman asked cole do u ship to Northern Ireland and she went yes its 8 quid for postage

Yeah they play that card all the time if you did notice the brother and nikki happened to have foxfam clothing on thats a surprise and out of 10 moderators only nikki got back in touch bullshit its all been an act evan abbie was looking at the camera trying to be mad

More crap they post. Mean why on earth would you start calling an embro bear i hate when they call them selfs bear its cringe and pathetic having pet names for each other but a bloody embro thats pathetic
Cole especially has the poor me sad face down to a T

Reactions: 4

Yeah they play that card all the time if you did notice the brother and nikki happened to have foxfam clothing on thats a surprise and out of 10 moderators only nikki got back in touch bullshit its all been an act evan abbie was lookin7g at the camera trying to be mad

Signed that wee letter there Cole??? Surely she is the biological mother. It's her egg? Abbie has no DNA on this child although legally shes on certificate but really no DNA. So that means the kids arent really related at all.

£8!!!!! They do realise that it’s still Britain right?? Are they really that thick it does not cost any more to ship there than here. They do not fail to surprise me. The cult love all that rubbish. I find this IVF thing to in your face it should be private they even plaster it all over the barbers Facebook page. They are so unprofessional. This is the longest Abbie has held a job so she is just looking to sit at home all day like she used to.

Last edited:
I watched the catfish UK episode yesterday and omg the biggest set up ever.

My mum doesn’t use Tik Tok so doesn’t know who Cole and Abbie were but she said how fake was that whole episode.

Also Cole’s brother, if he is jealous why was he wearing fox fam tshirt, clearly promoting them via catfish.

Reactions: 1
Blimey that’s been an interesting read, I’ve more kept up for the ivf than anything else and was pleased for them but that catfish thing 🤦🏻‍♀️

Honestly that was the biggest load of rubbish I have ever seen didn’t know who they were until I watched catfish and honestly the cringe factor is real with these two 🙈

Reactions: 7
Without making assumptions, After seeing Nikki's gaff in Glasgow, can she really afford constant flower bouquets and up to 30 gifts a day? 🤔 pile of horse shite! Oh and Cole 'folk are just jealous!' Jealous of 2 Turds making tits of themselves? Don't think so love. I was cringing so much watching this, and pmsl at her red baseball cap levitating so high on top of her bouffant hair 🤣🤣🤣 she was strangely very quiet on CF for someone who is normally a wee gobshite!

Without making assumptions, After seeing Nikki's gaff in Glasgow, can she really afford constant flower bouquets and up to 30 gifts a day? 🤔 pile of horse shite! Oh and Cole 'folk are just jealous!' Jealous of 2 Turds making tits of themselves? Don't think so love. I was cringing so much watching this, and pmsl at her red baseball cap levitating so high on top of her bouffant hair 🤣🤣🤣 she was strangely very quiet on CF for someone who is normally a wee gobshite!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Signed that wee letter there Cole??? Surely she is the biological mother. It's her egg? Abbie has no DNA on this child although legally shes on certificate but really no DNA. So that means the kids arent really related at all.
They said a while back cole want to get a dna or something coz she wanted to make it was her egg or abbies but coz they went private and got the egg already fertilised and just implemented. the law says that whoever gives birth to the child is the legal mother (even if she used donated eggs cole 3egg ) cole is the child second legal parent

Very true well said. She love the attention but plays that aw im broken card or tries to get people to feel sorry for her she loves the camera she tries not to show it but everything is staged with them they got paid for this crappy acting skills with that big brother of hers you could tell a mile away that he was ask to perform that little stunt lol

Reactions: 3
Honestly that was the biggest load of rubbish I have ever seen didn’t know who they were until I watched catfish and honestly the cringe factor is real with these two 🙈
Very real its all put on for the cameras they are not very well liked in that town for sure its only the people outside the town or her foxfam fans believes the tit they come out with they cant see through her lies but they bullied transgender lady who is well known on tiktok. And all there followers think they are amazing there that amazing.cole let abbies daughter play with an adults toy and laughed at her coz she said it was a dogs toy.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.