Cole&Abbie TheFoxFamily7.## Prince Howat has finally arrived, Abbie step aside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone seen this video. Listen to the sound track i am the man. And cole acting in this video like she the man to the perosn who hates being called a man this video doesn't make sence

The comments 😐

Tiktok momey from gifts spending on eyelashes
It is a joke.
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, she probably shouldn’t complain she’s mistaken for a man if she insists on dressing like one, walking like one and cutting her hair like one.
She adopts the male role, when it suits her doesn’t she

What people are really asking when they ask lesbians who the man is, is who is the dominant more masculine one. To be fair, you only have to look at them to work that out.
Do they ever talk about anything else other than their sexuality though? No, not really

Reactions: 5
Abbie has just said on their live “he is a bit of both of us, he has Cole’s lips and my big hands and feet”, no he doesn’t have your big hands and feet because he isn’t biologically yours!!

Reactions: 6
She obviously doesn't know how the #science works 🙄 If I carried my friends egg made with her husbands sperm then said the newborn had my hands and feet I would be laughed out the room!

Reactions: 7
Genetically, he has no link to Abbie. Fact
And unless oversized hands and feet were in the donors description, then it’s just coincidence.

Regards the TikTok, Sorry loves, do you mean “flies” as in time flies? Or are you referring to flys? the insect that lands on dogshit?
Asking for a friend

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Why is she gripping his neck?! Look at him flailing again because he’s startled

And bleeping whopper heavy SHOES on him at his age!!! Actual trainers!!
He’s just a plaything to them. Nicole especially.
He’s “proof” of how much in love they are, what good parents they are, and how well they’re winning at life.
“Look at us, look what we did, aren’t we amazing, now send us some money to show how much you appreciate us”

10s max twice they heard hudson cry
Buying clothes woth foxes on them a bit sad really as he apart of the foxfam. Now sending baby clothes away to a collection point clothes that were gifted to them aswell no dought ( fair point its a collection for ukrain ) and its still clear that Scotland are still useing facemasks only England that and took the rule away but its ok for cole she a famous tiktoker

Abbie had to make the attention was on her ypu can tell that was put like that to video her like this anyother parent would make sure they were covered. Honestly this reminds me of the smithy family taken video of themselves either in a bath shower or getting dressed its a joke

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Buying clothes woth foxes on them a bit sad really as he apart of the foxfam. Now sending baby clothes away to a collection point clothes that were gifted to them aswell no dought ( fair point its a collection for ukrain ) and its still clear that Scotland are still useing facemasks only England that and took the rule away but its ok for cole she a famous tiktoker

Abbie had to make the attention was on her ypu can tell that was put like that to video her like this anyother parent would make sure they were covered. Honestly this reminds me of the smithy family taken video of themselves either in a bath shower or getting dressed its a joke
Does she struggle getting them teeth behind a mask? Away out tonight is this the start of Hudson being shipped out now also! Bet they wish they knew who baby daddy was!

A day in the life of Cole “parenting” (Facebook post)
And “boy did it get crazy!!!”
She answered the door in her dressing gown. That’s crazy.
She folded some washing. OMG, she’s crazy!
They went to a shop. Wow ladies you’re CRAZY!! I don’t know how you do it.
Such an inspiration. Please teach me your crazy ways. I love you, my idols

(just you bleeping wait till they’re teenagers. Just wait and see how well you cope with all THEY throw at you. You’ll be laughing on the other side of your smug faces then. I look forward to seeing it. A lot)

Last edited:
  • Heart
I hate the way Cole holds Hudson. It gives me the heeby jeebies

I agree Cole can’t dress like a man, use male bathing products and cut her hair in a very masculine way and then get upset that she’s mistaken for one!

And seriously they are still peddling this bullshit that two women make a baby? No they can’t. That’s not transphobic, that’s a biological fact.

I hate the way Cole holds Hudson. It gives me the heeby jeebies

I agree Cole can’t dress like a man, use male bathing products and cut her hair in a very masculine way and then get upset that she’s mistaken for one!

And seriously they are still peddling this bullshit that two women make a baby? No they can’t. That’s not transphobic, that’s a biological fact.
Yes, but anyone who disagrees with them is immediately labelled as homophobic, or jealous, or a troll. Or all 3!
I do wish they’d change the record. It must be exhausting being offended by anyone who has opinions that don’t match their own.

2 cis/biological human females cannot make a human baby. No matter how hard they protest

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
So technically they shouldn't be posting any family vlogs also cole said once g loves to watch family vlogs according to these rules she shouldn't be and they shouldn't be posting videos of hudson g and k on youtube as there underage in my opinion the harm to a child for example holding a baby wrong and grasping of the neck nudity which is shown nearly every 5 mins on a video she got to have her "body" on show and cole being a bully and nasty evil person like that shouldn't be on youtube

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Strange I can't find that account maybe someone reported it and it has been banned

Abbie has just said on their live “he is a bit of both of us, he has Cole’s lips and my big hands and feet”, no he doesn’t have your big hands and feet because he isn’t biologically yours!!
Almost as frustrating as when Cole try's to convince people that G & K look like her. She even went as far to measure Gs ears before to prove the look alike.

So giving your 10yr old child tiktok and mumy cole and mummy abbie and you post disgusting and sometimes inappropriate content and image being on live and your kid joins and they way yous talk i would be disgusted
Lol
That’s not how you spell aesthetics
They’re so dumb

Almost as frustrating as when Cole try's to convince people that G & K look like her. She even went as far to measure Gs ears before to prove the look alike.
What’s the desperation to prove they look alike??
If they look anything alike it’s pure coincidence.
So, if they’d adopted a child, could they only truly love it if it looked like them. What’s the obsession with looks

Well seen the foxfam watching this thread as the account been taken down. Was taken down 15 mins after i posted it. Thank god that poor lassie having to read and watch these pair of clowns talk and act is pathetic

@foxfamscam Or anyone here nearly time for cole and abbie #8 if someone makes a new page could you please tag me in it of thats ok if would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance â˜ș

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Could this be the reason for those grunting noises from Hudson withdrawal from antidepressants or something?

Attachments

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.