Cole&Abbie TheFoxFamily7.## Prince Howat has finally arrived, Abbie step aside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just scrolling for 20 minutes, came across their live. Didn’t join. never do.
Abbie was literally banging on about how negative some people are with the unpleasant comments.

I thought she said it didn’t bother her? (😅)

You cannot put yourself and your family all over social media, then complain when people give you baby advice. Seriously, get a fudging grip, you can’t have it both ways.
Either you want people to notice you or you don’t.
You don’t get to choose what people say about you I’m afraid, sorry to break it to you.
Suck it up

Have you noticed the last few TikTok’s have been really jokey, Hudson is actually awake in one! I expect they’re trying to show what a fun family they are with a baby who is definitely alert
Bloody hells bells
Abs is doing her pub singing on her live, killing me softly with his song!!!!!! No Abs you are killing us…..with your version of that song. Is she hoping a music scout might spot her….😂🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Abs is doing her pub singing on her live, killing me softly with his song!!!!!! No Abs you are killing us…..with your version of that song. Is she hoping a music scout might spot her….😂🤣😂
You’re probably not far off there!
I wonder if they’ve had a recent meeting with their “talent” agency and he’s said, “right girls, let’s be more upbeat with content, jokey, laughing, smiley smiley, show Hudson awake and make a big joke out of everything, and you Abbie, get singing to show everyone what you’ve got, that will get the gifts rolling in”

They’ve definitely changed their style this week

Reactions: 4
I came across the live last night and watched for a few moments. The looks cole was handing out if she was talking and cole thanked someone for a gift. Oh cole was not happy .

Reactions: 2
I came across the live last night and watched for a few moments. The looks cole was handing out if she was talking and cole thanked someone for a gift. Oh cole was not happy .
I can’t watch them anymore.
Everything that comes out of their mouths is either how chunky Hudson is, that he’s growing like a “little mushroom”, that he’s the best baby ever and never cries, that Kai and Ghianna are the best big brother and sister in the world, that rolo ignores Hudson and Todd is obsessed with his “puppy”, that people who are negative about them are jealous and unhappy in their own lives, if people don’t like their content they can scroll past, how much weight she’s gained/lost, people are being mean about her weight, and let’s not forget how much in love they are.

It’s so very very dull. They are dull people.
They do nothing that someone else couldn’t be saying/doing.
They have no discernible talent or selling point that sets them apart from others.
Abbie is fairly attractive however and she can sing, to a degree, Cole cannot sing or dance to save her life despite thinking she can, especially the dancing. It’s embarrassing. I’m embarrassed for her.
For the life of me I can’t put my finger on why this pair are just so irritating, yet they are.

They’re working with what they’ve got however and fair play to them, BUT they really should stop complaining that people have opinions about them, because they themselveaexposed themselves to public view willingly, they continue with this exposure on the daily, for likes and views and ultimately financial gain.

it’s impossible to feel sorry for a person who does this to themselves and then complains.
It’s like me complaining every day that my clothes don’t fit, then continuing to overeat every single day.
Me being overweight would entirely be MY fault.
The attention they get is their doing, whether it’s attention they like or attention they don’t like.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Everything that comes out of their mouths is either how chunky Hudson is, that he’s growing like a “little mushroom”, that he’s the best baby ever and never cries, that Kai and Ghianna are the best big brother and sister in the world, that rolo ignores Hudson and Todd is obsessed with his “puppy”, that people who are negative about them are jealous and unhappy in their own lives, if people don’t like their content they can scroll past, how much weight she’s gained/lost, people are being mean about her weight, and let’s not forget how much in love they are.

They have no discernible talent or selling point that sets them apart from others.
Abbie is fairly attractive however and she can sing, to a degree, Cole cannot sing or dance to save her life despite thinking she can, especially the dancing. It’s embarrassing. I’m embarrassed for her.
For the life of me I can’t put my finger on why this pair are just so irritating, yet they are.

They’re working with what they’ve got however and fair play to them, BUT they really should stop complaining that people have opinions about them, because they themselveaexposed themselves to public view willingly, they continue with this exposure on the daily, for likes and views and ultimately financial gain.

it’s impossible to feel sorry for a person who does this to themselves and then complains.
It’s like me complaining every day that my clothes don’t fit, then continuing to overeat every single day.
Me being overweight would entirely be MY fault.
The attention they get is their doing, whether it’s attention they like or attention they don’t like.
They always have been boring to be honest. It's just life returning to somewhat of a normality is lifting the veil and we are sewing just how boring they are

Reactions: 3

They’re working with what they’ve got however and fair play to them, BUT they really should stop complaining that people have opinions about them, because they’ve exposed themselves to public view willingly, they continue with this exposure on the daily, for likes and views and ultimately financial gain.

It’s like me complaining every day that my clothes don’t fit, then continuing to overeat every single day. It’s my fault. The attention they get is their doing, whether it’s attention they like or attention they don’t like.

They always have been boring to be honest. It's just life returning to somewhat of a normality is lifting the veil and we are sewing just how boring they are
They’re just like any other couple with kids.
They’re not special.
Life for most people is the same old same old every single day, and that’s how it should be too, just getting on with your stuff, keeping yourself to yourself and being kind when you can be, looking after the children, making dinner etc etc.
Their lives are dulll, lesbians or not, IVF or not, weight loss or not etc etc etc.
It’s quite arrogant to assume other people would want a spectator spot to this dullness, yet they have 2.6 million followers. How many are bought I don’t know, but there’s this many people who clicked follow…..I despair for humanity.

As my friend says, you can’t polish a turd, but you can roll it in glitter……

Hang on, I thought Nicole had glandular fever?
She’s recovered remarkably fats for having that!
she’s either superhuman or a liar

Fats =fast

Last edited:
So they've mentioned Todd is obsessed with his "puppy" That super well trained and behaved dog that they said he is 🤔🙄
I said it before and I will say it again, that dog is a danger to that baby!

I’m sure I can speak for the lot of us when I say, no one is jealous 😅
I don’t know them personally, but for ones that do on this thread, they’ll tell you they’re not nice people……

It’s bizarre isn’t it.
But why is he always asleep though?
When he’s smiling with his eyes shut, that’s not smiling at anything, he’s not finding anything funny. He’s asleep.
I’d be so worried if he was mine
Mine used to do that it was wind 🤣🤣🤣

This bugs me every time I see it but why can’t she hold the baby properly why does she always have to have her hands round his neck
I can't understand why she holds him like that. It can't be comfortable for him. At least his eyes are open a bit more now in videos and photos.

Post from socials

So im thinking back to the whole antibiotics she got when she had covid and she was fine after 3 days so where abbie magical antibiotics for cole she would of been fine after 3 days with them antibiotics instead of cole being ill for a week.
The way she looks at her is sick
Mean having to tell people on daily basis about your relationship and how much you love her screams problems. For example trust you can clearly see cole has trust issues with abbie its very clear there is some other problems aswell.

So they've mentioned Todd is obsessed with his "puppy" That super well trained and behaved dog that they said he is 🤔🙄
I said it before and I will say it again, that dog is a danger to that baby!
Yip definitely i laughed so much when she said he trained and cole trained him bullshit that dog got the attention and spoken to like a baby the dog is jealous and has to be next to them. Cole said she was looking for a parcel and abbie was away to the shop and people told her the parcel would be behind the bin she was like i cant go check abbie out im here with Hudsons and the dogs mean if you trusted them dogs and they are trained then nothing should be a problem. She knows them dogs are a risk if the dog can bite one child of there's then a dog like that wouldn’t care but it possible it might do it again ( not saying it has but there always a risk with any pet )

Attachments

Last edited:
Think that's what everyone wants is to go to sleep without worrying about bills.... but we don't go on Internet and fleece vulnerable people. Here's an idea since yous read on here. If it's not for the gifts you do Tiktok put them off for a week to start with. You won't because it's all about the £££. You 2 care about nothing but yourself. There's loads of great creators on TT who would never take a penny, have a wishlist etc. Yous are carpetbaggers to the highest degree and think nothing of taking money and gifts whilst being the most ignorant and vile people out. Your main goal in life is fame and money and yous don't care who you step on to get it. Even the charity fundraising stopped pretty quickly when yous seen what yous could raise for you. For that you lose respect. There's soldiers and vets on our streets sleeping, the very ones who fought for your right to go on Internet and be lazy bastards taking money. Yous have zero respect and need to look inside yourself.

• Heart
Dam this going to work going to start and only fans learn to twerk dam this tit im going to start selling photos of my feet ( song of this video on tiktok ) its funny how she would pick this song when tattle have already discussed if they did only fans. But i think this will still happen as the smithy family made a tit fake prank nick with o.f

Attachments

Post from socials

So im thinking back to the whole antibiotics she got when she had covid and she was fine after 3 days so where abbie magical antibiotics for cole she would of been fine after 3 days with them antibiotics instead of cole being ill for a week.
The way she looks at her is sick
Mean having to tell people on daily basis about your relationship and how much you love her screams problems. For example trust you can clearly see cole has trust issues with abbie its very clear there is some other problems aswell.

Yip definitely i laughed so much when she said he trained and cole trained him bullshit that dog got the attention and spoken to like a baby the dog is jealous and has to be next to them. Cole said she was looking for a parcel and abbie was away to the shop and people told her the parcel would be behind the bin she was like i cant go check abbie out im here with Hudsons and the dogs mean if you trusted them dogs and they are trained then nothing should be a problem. She knows them dogs are a risk if the dog can bite one child of there's then a dog like that wouldn’t care but it possible it might do it again ( not saying it has but there always a risk with any pet )
Lol
You can’t use antibiotics for covid. Did she really say that’s what’s she did? Idiot.
Antibiotics only work for bacterial infections, not viral infections. Covid is a virus.
If it were that easy, we’d all just take antibiotics and it wouldn’t have spread like it did.
They’re such idiots

Looking at the photo, it’s hard to even see ghianna isn’t it!!
Seriously, it’s not rocket science.
Put the taller child with the taller adult and you get a much more balanced image. Any idiot can see that surely.
All portrait photographers take lots of photos and weed out the duffers.
This photographer offers this piece of tit as a finished piece…..
This “photographer” should rethink her career
Lol

Reactions: 4
Lol
You can’t use antibiotics for covid. Did she really say that’s what’s she did? Idiot.
Antibiotics only work for bacterial infections, not viral infections. Covid is a virus.
If it were that easy, we’d all just take antibiotics and it wouldn’t have spread like it did.
They’re such idiots

Looking at the photo, it’s hard to even see ghianna isn’t it!!
Seriously, it’s not rocket science.
Put the taller child with the taller adult and you get a much more balanced image. Any idiot can see that surely.
All portrait photographers take lots of photos and weed out the duffers.
This photographer offers this piece of tit as a finished piece…..
This “photographer” should rethink her career
Lol
Honestly when abbie got covid why she was pregnant she took not well and the doc gave her antibiotics and within 3 days she was covid free

Essentially we are giving them content!
but its the joy of them reading and not knowing who we are that keeps them posting crap for us to talk bout haha

Oh youtube will be getting exciting family vlogs coming

Honestly when abbie got covid why she was pregnant she took not well and the doc gave her antibiotics and within 3 days she was covid free

but its the joy of them reading and not knowing who we are that keeps them posting crap for us to talk bout haha

Oh youtube will be getting exciting family vlogs coming
This is on YouTube at the moment.
2 women can’t make a baby caption, Cole sidles in with the baby singing along to “you look so dumb right now”
Listen ladies, no matter how much you insult people and try to prove them wrong and that 2 women CAN make a baby, the simple truth is, 2 human females literally CANNOT make a baby.
Sperm is essential, whether you like it or not, and a male provides sperm.
We know you know this, as you chose your sperm yourselves, why labour the point.
Morons

Not sure about anyone looking dumb right now, but Nicole is certainly looking a lot like Stan Laurel right now.

Attachments

Bloody hell them eye brows still no right there on live

This is on YouTube at the moment.
2 women can’t make a baby caption, Cole sidles in with the baby singing along to “you look so dumb right now”
Listen ladies, no matter how much you insult people and try to prove them wrong and that 2 women CAN make a baby, the simple truth is, 2 human females literally CANNOT make a baby.
Sperm is essential, whether you like it or not, and a male provides sperm.
We know you know this, as you chose your sperm yourselves, why labour the point.
Morons

Not sure about anyone looking dumb right now, but Nicole is certainly looking a lot like Stan Laurel right now.
They not done a video like that before boring 😴

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.