Cole&Abbie TheFoxFamily7.## Prince Howat has finally arrived, Abbie step aside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Abbie is attracted to Cole definitely because she looks like a man, Abbie isn’t a lesbian she happened to fall in love with a woman, who looks masculine, Cole has masculine features that are attractive. But Abbie enjoys the thrill of saying she’s in a lesbian relationship and has had a baby with a woman, to be honest if she’d of had another baby with a man, no one would of been that interested, but two women and a baby, that’s more of a good story. Abbie will not stay with Cole, I’ve seen this first hand, she will eventually leave her for another man.

Reactions: 15
Thing is these videos and photos are taken by very sick individuals and used in the sickest of ways. And the surroundings give ideas and suggestions to where the home is. In my opinion is that making sure your kids are safe? If it's bringing money then they ain't caring will do tho if someone sick bastard tries to take any of their kids. All these social media families are putting the kids in extreme danger. The so called parents aren't caring.
100%!! i couldn’t be bothered with the hassle of editing pictures, montages & all the scripted shite. away & enjoy your baby as their lives fly by.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
there will come a day, it will come back & bite these ‘influencers’ on the arse for the filming & exploitation of their kids for money. i can honestly say my teenage son would blow a gasket if i filmed him shiting the place on a public site for all to see as a baby. wheres their privacy? their wee human rights. i love tattle for calling them all out, instagtam & tiktok have turned into right sad places, using their innocent kids as bait 🤡 sorry for the rant but these wee people need protecting, the internet is a field day for paedophiles. more so now!
Exactly this. Well said.
Trouble is. We all know where they work, live, could work out the kids schools, there’s nothing you couldn’t find out if you wanted to. They’ve given anyone who wants to know all the basics.
I most definitely wouldn’t be doing this to my children.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
They tell so many lies and put on such a big show they don't know what reality is anymore! Everyone guessed they'd make a song and dance out of the labour and afterwards, they have not disappointed! Abbie, Nicole not getting the attention you soo desperately crave?!?

As for the comments they don't like, their minions get rid of them super quick! You're not allowed to have a different opinion to them!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Abbie is attracted to Cole definitely because she looks like a man, Abbie isn’t a lesbian she happened to fall in love with a woman, who looks masculine, Cole has masculine features that are attractive. But Abbie enjoys the thrill of saying she’s in a lesbian relationship and has had a baby with a woman, to be honest if she’d of had another baby with a man, no one would of been that interested, but two women and a baby, that’s more of a good story. Abbie will not stay with Cole, I’ve seen this first hand, she will eventually leave her for another man.
I think this will happen aswell. You’re quite right.
As far as I know, Cole is Abbie’s first lesbian relationship? Have I got that right?
She will have developed a strong fixation as she’s been bisexual forever but has only been with men up till Cole.
Cole is her first, therefore she will be special, but it probably won’t last.
There’s 1000s more gay women for Abbie to be attracted to, and men. Abbie is not a bad looking woman to be fair.

You shouldn’t buy the first car you test drive…….(my dad used to say that to me, probably hoping I wouldn’t get married too young!)
Cole has always been gay, Abbie has just started.

It wasn’t pre eclampsia
Absolutely not.
I was taken into hospital 10 days overdue with my daughter and high blood pressure.
I had my protein in wee, suspected PRE preeclampsia. If it had be actual eclampsia I would have had an emergency section immediately, no questions. Mothers and babies die otherwise.
There is a rare happening that the mother can still have symptoms, high blood pressure etc after birth, but, it’s rare.
Abbie could have developed this. She may well have high blood pressure. Not sure why anyone would pretend to have high blood pressure……..😬
This is most probably what Abbie had.
The condition before it turns to pre eclampsia which is not ideal, but certainly not as dangerous as pre eclampsia or actual eclampsia.

Abbie’s just had a section, which is surgery. It takes weeks for the drugs and anaesthesia to leave your body fully after any surgery, plus she’s just been pregnant and is clearly a very anxious person, plus she has to deal with Nicole on the daily. She probably has just run out of fuel. Now she will be running on empty. Her hormones will be all over the place too.
Post natal depression usually shows anytime after 2/3 weeks, so watch this space for that.
I feel for her if she does suffer with it again, but, she had it the first 2 times with her previous children, there’s no way she wouldn’t be susceptible to it again.
Oh dear. Life is about to get very tough
Big lazy has never once had PND. Yet more lies and yet another fake illness to add to the ever growing list.

Reactions: 6
I can never work out who’s commenting, If Abbie comments or replies on anything does she always sign off ‘Abz’ ?

Reactions: 3
The sound they have used on this vid if you go to the sound it's couples that are doing the trend. Very strange

The sound they have used on this vid if you go to the sound it's couples that are doing the trend. Very strange
Sorry not sure if pic posted first time

And comments like this really piss me off. Not being funny and I hope this doesn't sound mean but the wee lass only looks like cole because they have the same teeth 😬

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Sorry not sure if pic posted first time

And comments like this really piss me off. Not being funny and I hope this doesn't sound mean but the wee lass only looks like cole because they have the same teeth 😬
It is a bit strange people say she looks like Cole isn’t it. They do have similar teeth.
It’s an impossibility for them to look alike genetically.
There is a theory that we are drawn to people who look like our parents or other family members though isn’t there?
Something about keeping the gene pool small
Don’t quote me though!?

Do you think the person making that comment knows Cole isn’t actually her “mamma”

Reactions: 7
When I first came across them on TikTok I followed them, like you do, seemed fairly inoffensive.
It was one TikTok where Cole didn’t know she was being filmed and she was really rude to her co worker, then when she realised Abbie was filming she was all smiles for the camera. So fake. Her initial reaction was her true personality. I was put off by her from that minute on.
Once you see it, you can’t unsee it.
This one?……..

Attachments

Reactions: 5
This one?……..
Yep, that’s the one.
“Remember who you’re talking to Josh” (or who your boss is) the face on her!? Who does she actually think she is!?
What a c**t!
My husband would NEVER talk to his staff like that and he has so much more clout than Nicole howat.
I went off her that instant. That’s her true self.
How dare she talk to anyone like that

When she’s not performing for the camera, she’s far from sweetness and light

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I have never saw that video, thanks for sharing it. Who does Cole think she is??? Also the tag bothers me, when the staff talk back. How very dare they. They really are assholes for thinking that was worthy of a tik tok.
Thanks for the new thread @Tiredgranny72 ! Love the title.

• Heart
I have never saw that video, thanks for sharing it. Who does Cole think she is??? Also the tag bothers me, when the staff talk back. How very dare they. They really are assholes for thinking that was worthy of a tik tok.
Can't take the credit it was @TLW10 creative masterpiece ❤.
Yeah that was a turning point for a lot of people

Reactions: 6
It’s just so uncomfortable.
A genuinely nice person is decent and fair all the time whether they are being filmed or not.

It puts me in mind of this quote….

Attachments

Reactions: 5
It’s just so uncomfortable.
A genuinely nice person is decent and fair all the time whether they are being filmed or not.

It puts me in mind of this quote….
I can see her being rude and condescending to people who she thinks are beneath her. Or even just in general. To me she's one of those wee gremlins you'd just love to see getting her comeuppance 😂😂😂. Horrible wee thing of a cnut!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.