Cole&Abbie TheFoxFamily7.## Prince Howat has finally arrived, Abbie step aside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here comes the poor me card no offence intended told you before it would happen just wait for the live ha will be the best info to be talked about šŸ¤£

So where is these so called horrible comments on their post cause I haven't seen any
They delete them thats why they deleted videos aswell one comment gets me as she tried to be a big headed bleep and then boom foxfam jumped on him for asking a genuine question then a few hours later comment deleted

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Here comes the poor me card no offence intended told you before it would happen just wait for the live ha will be the best info to be talked about šŸ¤£
And so it begins šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ overdone it by doing what exactly. Every video is the other clown with baby. And i take it the older 2 are at dad's. I'm beginning to think abbie thinks she's entitled to do nothing. All these kid on illnesses. Surely docs must be widening up to her. Absoloute attention Seeker. Then again look what she's married to šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø duck there's women who are doing more than her and doing it alone. I just can't understand her at all.

Reactions: 12

They delete them thats why they deleted videos aswell one comment gets me as she tried to be a big headed bleep and then boom foxfam jumped on him for asking a genuine question then a few hours later comment deleted
Have you seen this @foxfam_truth_be_told89 ?
Comments on social media churning their gutsā€¦..
Isnā€™t it about the right time for Abbieā€™s post natal depression to kick in? Nicole will
Blame the unpleasant comments on her state of mind for sure. Just wait and see

And so it begins šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ overdone it by doing what exactly. Every video is the other clown with baby. And i take it the older 2 are at dad's. I'm beginning to think abbie thinks she's entitled to do nothing. All these kid on illnesses. Surely docs must be widening up to her. Absoloute attention Seeker. Then again look what she's married to šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø duck there's women who are doing more than her and doing it alone. I just can't understand her at all.
Sheā€™s still saying she had pre eclampsia!?
Does she think people are actually stupid?
Thereā€™s no way in hell medical staff would send a lady home at 37 weeks pregnant and with pre eclampsia just to ā€œsee how she goesā€
People are idiots if they believe that

Attachments

Reactions: 8
The FB video this morning is diversion tactics, all soft and sweet, she knows people are judging her hyper behaviour etc. Sorry Cole youā€™re transparent.
Its all show she was told off at hospital for making bloody noises and they got warned a few times about the way she was acting. Behind close door she is a totally different person her attitude towards abbie n the kids i could say more but ill keep that for abother day šŸ¤£ she makes out she this happy go lucky mummy cole behind close doors the real cole comes out she not so funny cole she far from it

Its all show she was told off at hospital for making bloody noises and they got warned a few times about the way she was acting. Behind close door she is a totally different person her attitude towards abbie n the kids i could say more but ill keep that for abother day šŸ¤£ she makes out she this happy go lucky mummy cole behind close doors the real cole comes out she not so funny cole she far from it
When I first came across them on TikTok I followed them, like you do, seemed fairly inoffensive.
It was one TikTok where Cole didnā€™t know she was being filmed and she was really rude to her co worker, then when she realised Abbie was filming she was all smiles for the camera. So fake. Her initial reaction was her true personality. I was put off by her from that minute on.
Once you see it, you canā€™t unsee it.

Reactions: 15
Isnā€™t it about the right time for Abbieā€™s post natal depression to kick in? Nicole will

Thereā€™s no way in hell medical staff would send a lady home at 37 weeks pregnant and with pre eclampsia just to ā€œsee how she goesā€
If she had pre eclampsia then they would of had that baby out.... no waiting for a doctor to say she was gan for a section but then abbie changed her story to emergency section then it wasnt they dont evan know what they said i said it from the beginning of this pregnancy the video vlog comming about mentally coping with baby and coping after baby honestly there pair are a joke they need to take a look after a baby i wouldn't trust her at all there no excuses 1st time mum or not i mean there things ive seen and to be honest its turned my stomach. All there doing and its clear there making there money n what they have noticed is that they talk about baby stufd making videos with huddy is making more money than there crappy post about themselves

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Pre eclampsia usually gets better after birth. Yes for some woman they can still have the effects but its rare but of course its abbie and she still has it šŸ˜’

Reactions: 9

Jealous of that? I have more than she or they will ever have. I don't masquerade as something I'm not. I have family and love all around me (which I earned not forced) she's an absoloute melt of a woman. If you can call her that. She's not right in head. I really hope Betty's not based on special needs

• Sad
Reactions: 10
If Cole would only put the camera down for a feckin minute, she might be able to make a bottle and actually feed the hungry wee soul. It must be on constant to catch him sneezing, blinking, shiting, it's ridiculous!
I'm still offended by the 'Betty' video, it's taken me a day to calm doon!

• Heart
Pre eclampsia usually gets better after birth. Yes for some woman they can still have the effects but its rare but of course its abbie and she still has it šŸ˜’
It wasnā€™t pre eclampsia
Absolutely not.
I was taken into hospital 10 days overdue with my daughter and high blood pressure.
I had my protein in wee, suspected PRE preeclampsia. If it had be actual eclampsia I would have had an emergency section immediately, no questions. Mothers and babies die otherwise.
There is a rare happening that the mother can still have symptoms, high blood pressure etc after birth, but, itā€™s rare.
Abbie could have developed this. She may well have high blood pressure. Not sure why anyone would pretend to have high blood pressureā€¦ā€¦..šŸ˜¬
This is most probably what Abbie had.
The condition before it turns to pre eclampsia which is not ideal, but certainly not as dangerous as pre eclampsia or actual eclampsia.

Abbieā€™s just had a section, which is surgery. It takes weeks for the drugs and anaesthesia to leave your body fully after any surgery, plus sheā€™s just been pregnant and is clearly a very anxious person, plus she has to deal with Nicole on the daily. She probably has just run out of fuel. Now she will be running on empty. Her hormones will be all over the place too.
Post natal depression usually shows anytime after 2/3 weeks, so watch this space for that.
I feel for her if she does suffer with it again, but, she had it the first 2 times with her previous children, thereā€™s no way she wouldnā€™t be susceptible to it again.
Oh dear. Life is about to get very tough

Last edited:
I honestly think that Abbie is attracted to cole because she looks like a man.

Reactions: 14
I have just seen thoes Betty videos, WTF, thatā€™s abusive towards the child. Itā€™s not funny, itā€™s not artistic is abusive. Pulling the hat like that, yanking the baby from its mother. Itā€™s cruel, he is days old and being abused for laughs and likes on tic tok. If anyone even tried anything like this with my boy when he was that age they would not be walking for many months. Where is Coleā€™s nurturing instinct, or Abbie to stop this stupidity

I have just seen thoes Betty videos, WTF, thatā€™s abusive towards the child. Itā€™s not funny, itā€™s not artistic is abusive. Pulling the hat like that, yanking the baby from its mother. Itā€™s cruel, he is days old and being abused for laughs and likes on tic tok. If anyone even tried anything like this with my boy when he was that age they would not be walking for many months. Where is Coleā€™s nurturing instinct, or Abbie to stop this stupidity
Cole doesnā€™t have any natural maternal instinct, that much is very apparent now.
Sheā€™s wanted a baby forever, and yet this is how she treats him.
Tik tok and indeed any social media should be taking a back seat at this time100%.
What is important right now is making sure Abbie has everything she needs and allowing that baby to settle into the outside world peacefully.
Especially considering the difficult last few weeks he had inside and then being induced.
Inductions are difficult for babies as the contractions are much more intense. They get squeezed with each one and I expect his heart rate was falling with every one.
No wonder heā€™s never awake!

there will come a day, it will come back & bite these ā€˜influencersā€™ on the arse for the filming & exploitation of their kids for money. i can honestly say my teenage son would blow a gasket if i filmed him shiting the place on a public site for all to see as a baby. wheres their privacy? their wee human rights. i love tattle for calling them all out, instagtam & tiktok have turned into right sad places, using their innocent kids as bait šŸ¤” sorry for the rant but these wee people need protecting, the internet is a field day for paedophiles. more so now!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Iā€™d love to be a fly on the wall in that house to see the real dynamics not the ā€œfor showā€ one!

there will come a day, it will come back & bite these ā€˜influencersā€™ on the arse for the filming & exploitation of their kids for money. i can honestly say my teenage son would blow a gasket if i filmed him shiting the place on a public site for all to see as a baby. wheres their privacy? their wee human rights. i love tattle for calling them all out, instagtam & tiktok have turned into right sad places, using their innocent kids as bait šŸ¤” sorry for the rant but these wee people need protecting, the internet is a field day for paedophiles. more so now!
Thing is these videos and photos are taken by very sick individuals and used in the sickest of ways. And the surroundings give ideas and suggestions to where the home is. In my opinion is that making sure your kids are safe? If it's bringing money then they ain't caring will do tho if someone sick bastard tries to take any of their kids. All these social media families are putting the kids in extreme danger. The so called parents aren't caring.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.