Cole & Abbie the fox family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so intrigued by this, how did it become common knowledge about Abbie and other men? And about going behind the local pub?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I was blocked (on my main tiktok) because I said Cole was too controlling and people need to wake up! I was muted (before I was blocked) for saying that Abi's kids look nothing like Cole and people need to stop saying that... I was muted again for saying that Cole only wants a baby for clout.
I really want to comment on my backup account but I know damn well I'll get blocked again.
They are currently doing a live in the Barbers... Isn't that illegal?

Reactions: 2
Something really off with them. What worries me more is the amount of creepy stans they have. Say one thing anti foxfam and they all come crawling out like ants even on other vids. I also beieve The whole window breaking was staged. Total cringe. They do seem to do alot for charity though.

Reactions: 5
Something really off with them. What worries me more is the amount of creepy stans they have. Say one thing anti foxfam and they all come crawling out like ants even on other vids. I also beieve The whole window breaking was staged. Total cringe. They do seem to do alot for charity though.
Sadly it’s like that with any “popular” social media “influencers” I think of their followers go ham in the comments they will earn the respect of their favs 😶

Reactions: 3
I don’t mind them but I have started scrolling as soon as something cringy comes up. I think Cole acts up for the cameras alot but I like to think they are harmless. They do go overboard with the loved up stuff. Surely that kind of thing is left in private. Although they do seem to have got a bit big for their boots

Someone on here said they also have a cafe why is it never mentioned on TikTok, is it a secret 🤐

Reactions: 2
Abby looks so worn out in their latest videos. She's looking almost gaunt... Yet Nicole looking like she's not got a care in the world. Really starting to dislike Cole

I used to like Abbie but recently dont like any of the 2 of them. Supporters better dig deep if they're saying it's over 12 grand for the process.

I can't understand why anyone finds that "hello shorty" patter funny. Cole finds herself bleeping hilarious it's quite pathetic. Trying so hard to be funny takes away the funny. Pulling stupid faces and slevering while you speak is 5 year old humour.

Reactions: 13
Ahh I’m so pleased I’ve found this thread.

Fox fam is their own little cult.
Cole couldn’t be any more controlling and coercive if she tried.
And Abbie seems disinterested 75% of the time.

Reactions: 8
So Abbie is the brunette? I thought that was the case lol.
I like Abby, but Cole the Mole 🤢. Everything she does is so contrived. The video where she said that bearing and giving birth to a child was the worse thing ever.😡.if that’s the case lovely why do u & Abby need another child, considering Abbys kids look so much like you.

Reactions: 9
Abby looks like she’s actually quite sound, I feel so sorry for her having to put up with Cole. All the posts about how she was in a bad place then found Cole makes me think even more that Cole is a controlling narcissist, they prey on the weak and I think that’s what she’s done with Abby.

Reactions: 9
Fame hungry money hungry and is anything do actually real? They should really watch what they say to people as Dumfries is not that big and word soon gets round about them laughing at how gullible their followers are and how easy it is to make money from them. Interested to see why they are on Catfish though? Nicole trying to track down Abbies man friend maybe? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I use to really like both but Cole honestly pisses me off, she is so fake, that constant screaming and shouting she does for the attention, she think she is truly hilarious when she is far from it.

I use to really like both but Cole honestly pisses me off, she is so fake, that constant screaming and shouting she does for the attention, she think she is truly hilarious when she is far from it.
Me too. I really liked them at first. Thought they were genuine but it seems they have fallen for the fame. The ‘annoying stranger’ was tolerable the first couple of times but now it’s unbearable and OTT. I still follow them as I would like to see where their IVF journey takes them but all the other stuff is just cringey and annoying

Me too. I really liked them at first. Thought they were genuine but it seems they have fallen for the fame. The ‘annoying stranger’ was tolerable the first couple of times but now it’s unbearable and OTT. I still follow them as I would like to see where their IVF journey takes them but all the other stuff is just cringey and annoying
That's the only reason I follow them now too.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.