Cole & Abbie the fox family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot stand Cole at all. She is so "needy".
When Abi posted a video about her seeing her mum on her own and Cole was like " I'll come" and Abi told her no just her, she seemed so annoyed and said "we go everywhere and do everything together" THAT IS NOT A NORMAL RELATIONSHIP!!! Cole to me sounds like one of these people who needs to know what her partner is doing 24/7. Those stupid facial expressions that she does too are just annoying... NOT funny!!! The way people say that Abi's children look like Cole too?! They bleeping do NOT!!!
They lied on a live too when someone smashed a window... They never heard it... But the people watching their live did?! Hmmm!!!
They are having IVF but Abi HAS to be one to carry the child?! Its Cole who wants a child so SHE should carry it!!!
I like Abi up to a point, but Cole is just annoying and I cannot stand her at all. This stupid "FoxFam" thing grinds my gears too!
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Well said! Round here no one likes them one bit. They lie cheat and steal. Cole only looks like a rat that tried to do this whole baby thing with the last partner she was with. She is possessive and controlling. No wonder Abbie goes elsewhere.

Reactions: 11
I get controlling vibes from Cole also, I think she definitely wears the trousers there and I can imagine her acting like a stroppy teen if she doesn’t get her own way. I know every relationship is different but I couldn’t spend every single minute of my life with my partner no matter how much I loved them. It all seems really, realllyyy fake to me.

Reactions: 7
So on their live the other night, Abbie said that people think she is sleeping with a man to get pregnant. They obvs read here

Reactions: 6
Cole seems like she probably is quick to anger too. I can imagine when the cameras are off, there must be so much tension in that house.

The fake sickly sweet love for the cameras is so cringey

Reactions: 5
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Well said! Round here no one likes them one bit. They lie cheat and steal. Cole only looks like a rat that tried to do this whole baby thing with the last partner she was with. She is possessive and controlling. No wonder Abbie goes elsewhere.
Did she do this with her last partner?!
There is something so "off" with her

Reactions: 2
Did she do this with her last partner?!
There is something so "off" with her
Yes she did but her ex got out in time and she moved on to Abbie. The whole how we met story is a lie also. They spoke on Facebook and met up in a park.

• Wow
So apparently Cole "couldn't think of anything worse than carrying and giving birth to a baby"
There are lots of women that would LOVE to be given that chance!!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
So apparently Cole "couldn't think of anything worse than carrying and giving birth to a baby"
That was so disgusting the way she said that. Absolutely no regard for anyone else there. So many of their followers are likely following because they are also having IVF and infertile then you get her making comments like that. Should be ashamed of herself.

Reactions: 8
Abbie goes elsewhere?😲 Tell us more☕

So abbie doesn't get a choice coz she's done it before so she's to do it a third time coz Cole doesn't fancy giving birth🤣 what a pair of morons I definitely agree with the controlling vibe Cole gives off. I can imagine she's like a raging bull while everyone walks on eggshells around her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Just sums that showmance right up. That’s baby is just an accessory for her and to have people talk about her. That little Rat wants to get herself back down the drain she crawled out of. Like you say there are so many couples out there that would love to carry a baby and give birth and she comes out with that stupid statement. She really does act the age she looks.... 5 😡😡

Abbie goes elsewhere?😲 Tell us more☕

So abbie doesn't get a choice coz she's done it before so she's to do it a third time coz Cole doesn't fancy giving birth🤣 what a pair of morons I definitely agree with the controlling vibe Cole gives off. I can imagine she's like a raging bull while everyone walks on eggshells around her.
Common knowledge round here that Abbie still likes the men. Was sleeping with a man regular right up until the wedding. Also that desperate to be famous she did a great performance for cctv with a lad round the back of her local pub. Nicole must know this that’s why she keeps her dog on a very tight lead and gives her so many treats for being a good girl. 🤨

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Just sums that showmance right up. That’s baby is just an accessory for her and to have people talk about her. That little Rat wants to get herself back down the drain she crawled out of. Like you say there are so many couples out there that would love to carry a baby and give birth and she comes out with that stupid statement. She really does act the age she looks.... 5 😡😡

Common knowledge round here that Abbie still likes the men. Was sleeping with a man regular right up until the wedding. Also that desperate to be famous she did a great performance for cctv with a lad round the back of her local pub. Nicole must know this that’s why she keeps her dog on a very tight lead and gives her so many treats for being a good girl. 🤨
Ooft! It's amazing the things that can get swept under the carpet eh!

Reactions: 3
Wow, glad I found this thread. I actually quite like these two although have also picked up on some comments that come across quite controlling.
Shocked to read about Abbie however 😂

They all look so miserable on their Scooby Doo dance out in the field. Kids seem like they're forced to be there. And of course Cole is trying to be centre of attention

They all look so miserable on their Scooby Doo dance out in the field. Kids seem like they're forced to be there. And of course Cole is trying to be centre of attention
The kids look like they’d rather be anywhere else but in a field with them making them do stupid tik tok dances 🤪

Wow, glad I found this thread. I actually quite like these two although have also picked up on some comments that come across quite controlling.
Shocked to read about Abbie however 😂
Cole is VERY controlling!

It winds me up when people say that ABI'S children look like Cole... NO THEY bleeping DO NOT!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.