Cole & Abbie the fox family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See they pushed to get earlier scan as they couldn't wait any longer. Though using the excuse as it was their day off. Always pushing for something these 2. Oh an yes Aaron does work at that farm park. Mustve got them a huge discount for her wee shindig. You would've thought that maybe their nieces n nephews wouldve been invited with it being a birthday and it being a kids venue . Pubs must have refused a discount 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
See they pushed to get earlier scan as they couldn't wait any longer. Though using the excuse as it was their day off. Always pushing for something these 2. Oh an yes Aaron does work at that farm park. Mustve got them a huge discount for her wee shindig. You would've thought that maybe their nieces n nephews wouldve been invited with it being a birthday and it being a kids venue . Pubs must have refused a discount 🤣🤣🤣
I was shocked it was an infirmary - presumed they'd got a scan at a private clinic and paid... I've had to wait days after a potential loss to find out if I miscarrying or not....and they've got an early scan on what grounds? They just couldn't wait?

Also - who's who? Who's Abbie and who's cole? Who biological my birthed the other 2 kids?

What's this about stealing money? (Only started following them at the weekend) Tia !

Reactions: 4
I was shocked it was an infirmary - presumed they'd got a scan at a private clinic and paid... I've had to wait days after a potential loss to find out if I miscarrying or not....and they've got an early scan on what grounds? They just couldn't wait?

Also - who's who? Who's Abbie and who's cole? Who biological my birthed the other 2 kids?

What's this about stealing money? (Only started following them at the weekend) Tia !
Abbie is the tall one carrying the baby. It's Cole's egg & they used a sperm doner. The other kids are Abbies from a previous realtionship with no biological connection to Cole at all even though she likes to say they look like her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm 10 weeks and haven't had one scan yet. I had mega intense pains on Saturday like agony taking my breath away. I've had bleeding 3 weeks ago and I've still not wasted NHS time. Alot of women make symptoms up to get more scans.

I think what will be will be and if its meant to be it shall.

Each to their own but I will say on an evening I'm definitely showing with bloat. My ankles swell and my tummy goes a big hard rock. Next morning I'm flat again.

Oh and only my other half and best friend know I'm pregnant. We've not told anyone yet. I like to wait as long as possible.

I don't mind cole and abbie but it's feels all fake and too forced. Also alot in their fb comments were complaining on the bump photo and saying they were unfollowing

• Sad
Reactions: 7
When the hospital is like a 5/10 mins drive I can’t see why they had to bring it forward to today 🤷‍♀️
Does anyone even go to Mabie anymore? Thought it was on its arse!

When the hospital is like a 5/10 mins drive I can’t see why they had to bring it forward to today 🤷‍♀️
I didn't rate Mabie at all, I found Dalscone Farm Park much better

They pushed for today as they couldnt wait any longer. I mean us mere mortals arent on the same timeframe as these 2. They are their own bosses so taking an hour off for scan wouldnt have been a problem. I wonder if they created a scare to get it. Got another next week. The absoloute bleeping cheek of it!! The more I hear, the more pissed off i get with them.
They must be trying to lure people back to that farm park then. Thinking these 2 influencers will bring the crowds back. Looked empty to me when they were there

Reactions: 6
They pushed for today as they couldnt wait any longer. I mean us mere mortals arent on the same timeframe as these 2. They are their own bosses so taking an hour off for scan wouldnt have been a problem. I wonder if they created a scare to get it. Got another next week. The absoloute bleeping cheek of it!! The more I hear, the more pissed off i get with them.
They must be trying to lure people back to that farm park then. Thinking these 2 influencers will bring the crowds back. Looked empty to me when they were there
Imagine if a normal person was demanding scans left right and centre, they would be told.... on your bike so I agree, probs created a drama to get a scan! Buttering up the staff at the hospital too, they will be ok first name terms by the end of this pregnancy!

Imagine if a normal person was demanding scans left right and centre, they would be told.... on your bike so I agree, probs created a drama to get a scan! Buttering up the staff at the hospital too, they will be ok first name terms by the end of this pregnancy!
I had 2 early scans due to bleeding at DGRI, and one at 8 weeks to get transferred from the ivf clinic to DGRI. Then just the normal 12 and 20 week scan than everyone gets. I think these pair are playing it to get more. Both times I got early scans I had to go through either my midwife or the early pregnancy clinic. I would have loved to have seen my baby on scans more. However I’m a normal adult that understand the world doesn't revolve round me. If they want more pay for them at a private place like everyone else has to.
I’m guessing that the staff at the hospital will very quickly work out these two and won’t be long at telling them no.

Reactions: 8
I had 2 early scans due to bleeding at DGRI, and one at 8 weeks to get transferred from the ivf clinic to DGRI. Then just the normal 12 and 20 week scan than everyone gets. I think these pair are playing it to get more. Both times I got early scans I had to go through either my midwife or the early pregnancy clinic. I would have loved to have seen my baby on scans more. However I’m a normal adult that understand the world doesn't revolve round me. If they want more pay for them at a private place like everyone else has to.
I’m guessing that the staff at the hospital will very quickly work out these two and won’t be long at telling them no.
Thank you for sharing, helps me understand a genuine experience from IVF to NHS! Couldnt have said it better myself “the world doesn’t revolve round me”

Reactions: 3
Eh how are they aloud all those pictures I was only aloud 2!!! 😡 and do they have any manners? They eat with their mouth open. To sick to eat ice cream but that tubs getting tanned just fine!
Yeah but you have to remember they got the lady to call it baby bear and there cole and abbie

They’re off tomorrow and Wednesday, why couldn’t they go for their normal scan time? 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.