Cole & Abbie the fox family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just heard “Dumfries biggest Celebrity Couple” know exactly who started this thread “jealous ex of Cole” apparently and will have it shut down within the week.
Have they actually looked into tattle life! Good luck with that one SAS 🙈 🤣🤣🤣🤣 the thousands of other pages and a government petition would be amazed if they managed that. Are they now thinking they make their own laws 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just heard “Dumfries biggest Celebrity Couple” know exactly who started this thread “jealous ex of Cole” apparently and will have it shut down within the week.
I am a straight woman who is married never heard met them so no idea where you got that information from so much lies

Have they actually looked into tattle life! Good luck with that one SAS 🙈 🤣🤣🤣🤣 the thousands of other pages and a government petition would be amazed if they managed that. Are they now thinking they make their own laws 🤣🤣
Seriously I made this thread as they kept coming up on my fyp don't even follow them and not a jealous ex of cole I am a woman who loves the sausage hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ain't it weird they're saying it's a jealous ex 🤣🤣🤣 who on there right mind would be jealous of those 2 scammers? And someone said Cole stole money from a shop? Aye right jealous we all are. Maybe it's just karma creeping up on them

• Haha
Reactions: 3
With ‘celebrity’ 🙊 status comes people with differences of opinions from yourself so I hate to break it to you girls but we ain’t no jealous Ex! 😂 clampets!!!!

• Haha
Ain't it weird they're saying it's a jealous ex 🤣🤣🤣 who on there right mind would be jealous of those 2 scammers? And someone said Cole stole money from a shop? Aye right jealous we all are. Maybe it's just karma creeping up on them
I mean seriously they should message me I don't even live in Scotland I live good 6 hours away i am not an ex yuck

It is the only way they can justify to the small number of followers they didn’t buy for someone not agreeing with their shite or liking them- blame it on jealousy and ex’s. No Cole & Abbie it’s because you steal and lie from charity’s and young kids.

Reactions: 5
Haha like to see them try im good friends with an ex of hers and if she on about same yin i can guarantee she aint jealous. One bit get your facts right cole before you open that wee rat mouth of yours and. Like how your wife posted a photo of you when you were in a relationship with someone 😂😂😂 lost soul tattoo load of crap by you never suffered 3 years of anxiety you talk a load of crap love

She did she put that money in her back pocket when it was ment for something else as she worked in that shop

Reactions: 4
Yous all seen the latest post via tiktok only taller woman are more likely to have twins bull tit abbie any waman can have twins love i know a lady 5'3 had 2 sets of twins work that out instead of useing google love

More crap and why would anyone follow yous on Instagram trying to build up followers more like 🤣🤣 what your so called follows dont realise you are posting the same crap on Instagram then post on facebook but you change the text 🤔 seriously are yous that bloody sad just to get more likes n followers or yous trying to get verified on Instagram and facebook one day some of your followers will see what yous are sad and pathetic

Attachments

Last edited:
Hi my name is Charlotte I'm 27 and married woman to a man with a sausage so feck off Cole ya rat

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I am a straight woman who is married never heard met them so no idea where you got that information from so much lies

Seriously I made this thread as they kept coming up on my fyp don't even follow them and not a jealous ex of cole I am a woman who loves the sausage hahaha
Ahahahahaha FANTASTIC 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hi my name is Charlotte I'm 27 and married woman to a man with a sausage so feck off Cole ya rat
Put that in your pipe and smoke it Nicole!!!! ....... next theory thanks!!! 😂😂
I think they are struggling to comprehend that there are just peeps out there that canny stand them!

Think she’s getting her ‘theory’s’ out of the same lucky bag she’s getting her hair cuts from in all honesty. Proper potato like.

• Haha
Just watched the last 2 TikToks. Abbie even at this early stage of pregnancy looking at Cole like she had enough of her immature bullshit 😂😂😂! Divorced before the kid is 1 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why is it always the Cole show, she hardly let Abbie chat in YET ANOTHER baby update

Reactions: 10
Wow I just found this - I had to unfollow these two on TikTok as Abbies eyebrows just pissed me off

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The video they just put on tiktok seriously and she wants to be a parent they way she ask stuoid questions i wouldn't let her look after a rat than a child why

He to busy with his misses to be with them 🤣🤣

It had to be done 🤣🤣🤣🤣
She looks like Amy McDonald in the first pic

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.