Cole & Abbie the fox family #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Missed tonight’s live dam was watching paint dry 🀣 did I get a mention again maybe We could charge them for using our content? 🀣

Reactions: 5
Love how they said they haven't broke any covid rules thats bullshit ill Evan upload proof 🀣🀣
Here a few oh social distance at park farm but still managed to have time for photo fab u never broke rules then πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

Missed tonight’s live dam was watching paint dry 🀣 did I get a mention again maybe We could charge them for using our content? 🀣
Yeah tulisa got mentioned 🀣🀣

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Here a few oh social distance at park farm but still managed to have time for photo fab u never broke rules then πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

Yeah tulisa got mentioned 🀣🀣
The dirty unwashed rats!!!! Who are these people!!! Why do they get away with everything! 😑😑 praising the nhs staff then doing this when nurses and doctors are doing 12 hour shifts in masks looking after the sick. While they use our nhs hospital as a day centre

Think she been sliding on her knees at the school disco! They are definitely not trend setters.

• Haha
Can't help but think, being in contact with a positive case is just for more time off work. Was it from coles birthday?

Wtf is it with these Jean's? Can they not afford a full pair? If that's fashion keep it. If I'm paying good money for denims u want full legs 🀣🀣🀣🀣 or is that just easy access 🀭🀭🀭
🀣🀣 easy access

Can't help but think, being in contact with a positive case is just for more time off work. Was it from coles birthday?
Yeah it was from Danielle who works in the cafe she close to them like she pregnant tae

Reactions: 3
Re the latest vid - I can't say I've ever saw anyone saying to them their baby needs a dad/male role model or any of the other crap they claim folk have said "judging" them.

Reactions: 7
Re the latest vid - I can't say I've ever saw anyone saying to them their baby needs a dad/male role model or any of the other crap they claim folk have said "judging" them.
They will tell this company that’s what they get said to them an play the poor me lesbian card! Well my little one has just changed his milk brand!! They will be after free stuff in return for doing videos for 1million bought followers. Did anyone else notice how quick they went to 1.1 million after reaching the million? Like 2 days 🀨 but have been weeks on 1.1 these followers go up quick in a sort period of time then stay the same for ages.

So last night we got the story of covid but they had to come home and isolate so out of that busy day they managed to record vids to post today on tiktok
Can guarantee this pair ain’t isolating!

No one ever said that so they are making tit up like they do but its for people to give them attention and send them messages i know kids who have no mum live with dad fulltime and one that have a mum and no dad they shouldn't start crap like that coz a single parent can do both roles and bring up happy kids and dad who bring there kids up on their own

That comment 🀣🀣 well this defo scripted as she always talks first then looks at abbie or gives her a hand signal to start talking the wee cole just doesnt like abbie talking wee cole loves the camera no wonder she never got through to bgt poor simon Cowell pounds signs would be dropping no making money showing that rat on telly

Attachments

Last edited:
That comment 🀣🀣 well this defo scripted as she always talks first then looks at abbie or gives her a hand signal to start talking the wee cole just doesnt like abbie talking wee cole loves the camera no wonder she never got through to bgt poor simon Cowell pounds signs would be dropping no making money showing that rat on telly
It’s when the lies are flying Abbie looks right into Nicole’s eyes and gives wide eyes, that’s the signal for Nicole to shush as there is some bullshit about to come out

I just think it’s really shady that they moved hospital appointments and pre made Ad videos for TikTok before being contact traced. It’s as if the knew that they were going to have to isolate and put hospital staff, pregnant women and all their staff and customers in danger so they could get everything they needed done before announcing they now have to isolate.

Isn’t the self isolation period 10 full days? I don’t get how they’re only isolating until the 15th/16th?

Couple of tampons so they are happy with being PRIVATE then use NHS aye good one probably didn’t want to wait until today so lied about feeing unwell n needed in on monday bull shitters these pair need to be found out and Cole reading from a script n a FoxFam fan saying she should be a presenter I mean wtf also her foxfam fan should know also she is a lying thieving rat who calls her exes BEAR n now calls wife the same

Reactions: 8
Isn’t the self isolation period 10 full days? I don’t get how they’re only isolating until the 15th/16th?
You are correct but it is 10 days from the last time you were in contact with that person so they must have been in contact with them on the 5th so I hope that person has informed the farm park of this by track and trace because they will have followed the rules the rat pack were so careful through all of this. πŸ™ˆ

That dress looks like she has had a major bathroom cleaning sesh with bleach! πŸ˜‚πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.