Cole & Abbie the fox family #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you seen the newest update they have been in contact with someone with covid. However the cafe put a post up this morning saying a staff member had covid so would be closed for a week. So have they worked all day knowing this? Was this why they moved the appointment? I really hope both answers are no as would hate to think how many people could have been effected if the answer is yes. Especially anyone who had been in anti natal at the hospital yesterday.
Wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest as they are money hungry, self centred coke heeds only concerned for their own gain. No respect or consideration for any other human being at all.

Reactions: 4
Congratulations on the second thread! I've been hear since thread one page two 😊
*I bleeping hate these two...
"NIcole is a rat
*Abbie's kids look NOTHING like that rat!
*Abbie still shags men
Have a good day you mad lot XxXx

Ohhhh how do ya know Abbie still shags men? Is this common knowledge? They grind me so much they seem so fake and what’s up with Cole never letting Abbie talk!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Congratulations on the second thread! I've been hear since thread one page two 😊
*I bleeping hate these two...
"NIcole is a rat
*Abbie's kids look NOTHING like that rat!
*Abbie still shags men
Have a good day you mad lot XxXx
Ive been here since thread 1 page 6 or 10 and im good friends with one of her exs and i cant stand the both of them either 🀣

Well i knew this would happen said this on the last thread she put herself at risk when was to busy taken photos at park farm with stangers now this

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Wonder what's next? Only 6weeks in and had multiple bleeds, kids splitting heads opened, now covid isolating. Plus kids will have to isolate with them. No days out for a while and no boot sales and meet n greets. Seriously hope Abbie doesn't take covid for that babies sake.
Surely that means they're scan on Monday will need to be rescheduled? But I bet you they will still go

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Wee sly comment there on their live she doesn't like the lip stick but tulisa would 🀣🀣🀣

That will be the convenient option for them!
Kids are at dads thats what she said so they can still go as her little girl and her boy wasnt near the person who got covid

Reactions: 3
Is that idiots new phrase a pitter patter in that stupid voice. I swear I've heard her say it constant. Pitter patter this πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.