Club football

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will the winner of the PL be whoever wins City vs Liverpool tomorrow? I think it will be but you never know. I’m nervous c’mon city 😬

Reactions: 2
Absolute limbs at Watford today. Have you even won a game if you don't leave the ground battered and bruised?

Screenshot_20220409-184254_Dolphin.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Will the winner of the PL be whoever wins City vs Liverpool tomorrow? I think it will be but you never know. I’m nervous c’mon city 😬
I’m not a City fan at all but hope they absolutely demolish Liverpool tomorrow 🤣😅🤞

• Heart
Knew we’d get a result today 😄 they don’t half suck you back in. Thankfully our next game is Leicester at home so hoping we can build some momentum there too
I did say Everton would beat either Man United or Chelsea and I wish I’d put money on now

Reactions: 1
I did say Everton would beat either Man United or Chelsea and I wish I’d put money on now
I think we’ll get something against Chelsea too 😂🙈 Took it to them back in December with numerous players missing, being at home will be a big plus

😄 more thankfully that were at home! We’ll have Mina back too which is a big big boost! I fancy us at home against anyone to be home 🤣 plus you never really know what you’re gonna get with Leicester sometimes
Ain’t that the truth! You have to play us at the KP as well so it may well be a case of win at home, lose away or maybe not 😂

I’m watching Palmeiras vs Ceará right now, was going to just watch the first half then sleep but I’m enjoying it.
Although some weird decisions from what I can tell. Referee said goal kick, linesman said corner and then a free kick given. Looked like a Palmeiras player handballed in the box, commentators convinced it was. Ref waited for VAR so let play continue once there was a real on play he yellow carded the Palmeiras player but continued play from where it had stopped and no penalty given, so not sure what that was about.
The commentators keep going on about how the ref has lost control of the game and how the Ceara players keep rolling around, ‘571st time it’s happened’, ‘now he’ll roll around for 5 days’, ‘if he is in that much pain we better get him to hospital he is going to die, followed a few seconds later by ‘if he is free of all that pain now we better thank Jesus for his help’. Also keep saying the ref is talking too much to players, Palmeiras took a corner and just as he took it the red blew the whistle shouting at players, the ball ended up going in the net but obviously didn’t count. I need Palmeiras to win 🤞

Might start watching more brazilian football for their commentators. So dramatic one was just screaming 😂😂😂 ‘that’s the worst shot I’ve ever seennnnnn’

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I know that we are down 99.9% but it was nice to celebrate a win for a change! I also brushed past Darren Huckerby!

• Heart
We won a game!!!
Thank you 😂😂😂

How on earth from two 3 bets where I predicted 3 of the goalscorers, have I not won either of them 😭

One was let down by City not winning and 2 corners, and the other was let down by the corners and a Salah shot on target. I really should’ve cashed one of them at half time - it had a £76 cash out when City were 2-1 up but I held out thinking the 2 more corners would come in to boost it

I watched the City/Liverpool game. Those two teams are elite. It is a different class completely to Scum/Chelsea.

• Heart
I watched the City/Liverpool game. Those two teams are elite. It is a different class completely to Scum/Chelsea.
The funny/odd thing is at times i forget how good we are and im still nervous/not confident and in my head i think back to when we had "legends" such as Harry Kewell, Milan Baros and Djimi Traore!! I think it must be a deep routed thing that i cant help!
The game this weekend at Wembley will be interesting; i cant call it.

Who do you all think will be in the cl final?

Unfortunately I had to work last night so couldn’t watch the city game 😭 sounded an interesting game. Seen mixed opinions from different teams fans, some saying it was good that city are through as athletico got played at their own game. Others saying city cheated and shouldn’t have used the tactics they did. I obviously didn’t watch the game but as a city fan I’ll side with city of course 😊
46B7BCC9-B53D-4A83-A6D3-DD4C31AF4377.jpeg

Where’s my West Ham fans at. Semi finals here we comeeeeee

Where’s my Leicester fans at. Semi finals here we comeeeeee 😂 Seriously though, well done, that was some result!

Pretty proud of my lads, we’re quietly just cracking on. My boy Ricky P with the winner 🫡

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Burnley's twitter feed this afternoon's has been very telling. Interesting to see what happens next. Surely they wouldn't do this and not have someone ready to step in?

Burnley's twitter feed this afternoon's has been very telling. Interesting to see what happens next. Surely they wouldn't do this and not have someone ready to step in?
I 100% think that somethings gone down between Dyche and the owners. Time will tell but seems so weird to sack him (let’s be real he wouldn’t leave by mutual consent) after 9 and a half years, when they have a more favourable run in to stay up.

I can’t decide whether I think it’s good that they’ve sacked him or not. I’ve no idea who they will get in.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.