Club football

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
About to watch Leeds. New era at Elland Road but still bitter about what happened.

Screw Chelsea. Nasty club.

Reactions: 3
1 down already, who knew! Of course the headline will be Chelsea shows support for owner by winning 0-8!

Glad I had 6 cocktails before hand 😔

Reactions: 1
How have I just realised this thread was on here, big football fan, Luton through and through, so I really know what it's like to be up and down from old first division (now premier league), league cup winners to non-league and now chasing a play off place in Championship. There is nothing that beats following your team even when you lose, and going to the games is beautiful, even in our very old Kenilworth Road where we are right on top of the pitch virtually. Love it, just don't like Watford lol
I have family who support Luton so I have a big soft spot for them. I love Kenilworth Road and especially that infamous Oak Road entrance!

I’m here for watching Chelsea lose it all. I really hope they’re in proper trouble

Reactions: 5
The most exciting thing is a bird on the pitch! We thought it was dead and a steward came on to get it but it flew up the pitch...cue chants of "we want our bird back", we were treating it like a medical emergency 🤣

Ooh, a VAR decision our way for once and we score!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Absolutely over the moon with our win and hopefully we are back in business now and can push for one of the Europa spots… I’d say 4th but that’s a pipe dream 🤣. Hope we get Neves tied to a new deal (Allegedly MU/Arsenal/Chelsea want him- definitely don’t think it’d be arsenal after his comments 🤣, chelsea can’t buy him and MU wanted to offer £35M- which has to be a joke.)

Getting our players signed up shows we are serious about our next steps. Neto, signing Hwang on a perm, etc. Always love seeing Raúl score and I liked Chiquinho when he came on. I think he’s going to be amazing for us.

Also Ben Foster is ex-West Brom and tries bantering us a bit so I am petty and satisfying to watch his mistake lead to a goal. He won’t but I hope he uploads it 🤣. Wish I was there but it was a midweek game and I had to be sensible and not take the morning off drive all the way up and back down overnight before work today

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Good win for the Foxes in the ECL last night, hopefully that’ll be enough to go through to the next round as I can’t see us scoring at Rennes. Their fans are bonkers, topless nutcases 😂 As for the PL, can’t see us getting anything at the Emirates - we’ve only ever won there once. Even when we won the Prem they did the double over us 😭

My friend has somehow talked me into watching QPR with her and her friends at the end of April.

Sheesh. That club will kill me yet.

I watched it, your lot just weren't at the races.
I hope you will thank me for helping to turn your season around, when we go down and you stay up! We like to help other teams out like that..

Delia out!!!

Reactions: 2
How did my boys play? Ive only seen the score, i missed it as I had other plans today.
First half we were pretty in control of the game, had all the better chances and really should’ve scored some of them. Second half we just went to tit which I expected since the longer it went on 0-0 the more nerve wracking it was for our players and crowd. Neves was brilliant

I love the response from Middlesbrough

Middlesbrough: “Given the reasons for these sanctions, for Chelsea to seek to invoke sporting ‘integrity’ as reason for the game being played behind closed doors is ironic in the extreme”

Sod 'em.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.