Club football

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How did Man United pay £80million for Maguire. How is ASM at Newcastle and not been bought by someone else. Only put this on for background and it’s an absolutely bizarre game.

Reactions: 2
How did Man United pay £80million for Maguire. How is ASM at Newcastle and not been bought by someone else. Only put this on for background and it’s an absolutely bizarre game.
think part of ASM’s problem is he picks up a lot of injuries, I’m not sure I’d wanna spend the money on that

think part of ASM’s problem is he picks up a lot of injuries, I’m not sure I’d wanna spend the money on that
Ah true, it’s a shame for him. He could probs get a move to a club in the top half of the table if he was fit more

I know, still pissing myself about this. We might be tit at the moment but we know how to rinse other clubs who want our players 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I know, still pissing myself about this. We might be tit at the moment but we know how to rinse other clubs who want our players 😆
I absolutely love when other teams rinse the big six.

I just imagine it like “duck it they’re minted, bump his price by 50m and they’ll still pay it”.

Nah I think you’ll end up it’s 1-0, Leicester are so all over the place atm! Wouldn’t even be surprise if we lost!
Have you seen Norwich play lately. My sons 5 year old club play better 🤣

bloody Tottenham fucked up my accumulator today. Pleased with our win though was starting to feel very deflated ⚒

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Norwich are that bad, that we can't do the goal of the month for December..Not even an own goal 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
@MarthaFarkus bet you’re well made up! Dewsbury-Hall looks fantastic, bet you’re hoping other clubs keep away. Lookman is looking like a great bit of business atm.

• Heart
@MarthaFarkus bet you’re well made up! Dewsbury-Hall looks fantastic, bet you’re hoping other clubs keep away. Lookman is looking like a great bit of business atm.
Absolutely! We totally deserved that, very proud of my team tonight. Leicester lad KDH is the bollocks! We have 11 players out injured and produced that with no centre backs and a jacked up Vardy.

My bleeping team 💙

Reactions: 6
What’s the point in VAR. That penalty against Arsenal was unnecessary and completely changed the game giving city the win 🙄

What’s the point in VAR. That penalty against Arsenal was unnecessary and completely changed the game giving city the win 🙄
See I think it was a pen… but Arsenal had a solid pen shout ignored in the first half. Completely inconsistent and annoying.
(won’t complain too much though Peaches, Arsenal losing was in our favour, if we can actually manage to beat Palace tonight 🙏)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.