Club football

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm going PSG, if they have a fully fit squad. Really don't want man city to win it.

It’s be a very city thing to do it this year, whilst some others are really messed up with covid etc 😂😂 would have taken them long enough

For a bit of fun. What’s been your clubs best and worst recent away/third kit.

I miss this one. This was a legit top tier kit
7ACEEF13-3788-48C9-89B7-F88DDDB4A4FF.jpeg

Worst was that purple one from like 2013/14 😭 I get what they were going for but I didn’t like it. Honestly i don’t like purple at the best of times and that was just…mehh

Reactions: 1
Both our home and away kits this year are dogshit. I hate the collar on the home kit. I can’t take it seriously. The away kit is crap too. I liked our black 3rd kit last season.
AB645338-2E23-4F8E-B8D5-D83D413C3E74.jpeg

6D0D7DCF-509B-4673-A318-CB4FDA53ACCE.jpeg

I do like a black away kit too. Dunno why but I always think it looks smart!

Reactions: 2

I miss this one. This was a legit top tier kit View attachment 935088

Worst was that purple one from like 2013/14 😭 I get what they were going for but I didn’t like it. Honestly i don’t like purple at the best of times and that was just…mehh
See I didn’t like this kit at first. When I first saw it I thought it was a big no, but it grew on me and I really like it now so I might have to agree with you about it being one of the best. I wasn’t a fan of the blue and white one they did more recently, it was like a tie dye type effect?! Nice idea maybe and I guess different but not for a football shirt

Reactions: 1
When you go to the depths of League One and end up with crappy kit manufacturers like Macron it is a new level of bad kits.

Here is a fine specimen, black and lime green those famous Leeds United colours.
Screenshot_20211221-102926_Dolphin.jpg

And then this one. Not even sure what colour it is supposed to be, breastfed baby poo brown?
Screenshot_20211221-102908_Dolphin.jpg

Though Macron did us right with this home kit from the season we were promoted back to the Championship.
Screenshot_20211221-103458_Dolphin.jpg

And this kit, from when we won the last real first division before football sold its soul is probably my favourite ever. Plain white, a decent neck, blue and yellow on the shelves. Classic.
Screenshot_20211221-103418_Dolphin.jpg

Our shirts since Adidas have taken over have all been alright. Nothing spectacular but nothing truly hideous either. I wasn't such a fan of this season's lilac at first but it has grown on me now.

Screenshot_20211221-104251_Dolphin.jpg

• Heart
See I didn’t like this kit at first. When I first saw it I thought it was a big no, but it grew on me and I really like it now so I might have to agree with you about it being one of the best. I wasn’t a fan of the blue and white one they did more recently, it was like a tie dye type effect?! Nice idea maybe and I guess different but not for a football shirt
At first I thought it was a fake mock up because of the “Wolves are Portugal FC” memes but it’s definitely a favourite.

The green one from a few years ago was a grower, hated it at first and now I like it.

I know the one you mean. It was odd. I wasn’t keen at all. Kinda looked like a shirt you’d worn to paint in and gotten blue all down the front 🤣🤣

I miss this one. This was a legit top tier kit View attachment 935088

This seasons 3rd kit has got the be the worst 🤢
DAE95D69-C090-48AB-807C-B32975CC7434.png

And I loved this away kit, which is rumoured to be back next season 🤞🏼

389A1F69-E19D-45EC-A82F-D1B8311FDF86.jpeg

Considering the current state of my beloved Chelsea I'd say Bayern or PSG. I'd not be mad if Liverpool take it for England though... Anything but City.
Guys, do you really think PSG is capable of winning the Champions League ?! This will never happen !! It seems to me that Bayern or City will win, if you look at their conditions and in what form they are now. If you believe the different meanings and symbolisms, then Ajax will win, maybe this too) they are also very strong. By the way, you can personally check the meaning of the various values at https://www.sunsigns.org/beaver-animal-totem-symbolism-meanings/.

Guys, do you really think PSG is capable of winning the Champions League ?! This will never happen !! It seems to me that Bayern or City will win, if you look at their conditions and in what form they are now. If you believe the different meanings and symbolisms, then Ajax will win, maybe this too) they are also very strong. By the way, you can personally check the meaning of the various values at https://www.sunsigns.org/beaver-animal-totem-symbolism-meanings/.
That's great. But can you tell me if Leeds' beaver is strong enough to keep them up this year?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
And the transfer rumours are off again,

Adama has been leaving for Liverpool for about a year now but this time it’s real…definitely :rolleyes:…journalists aren’t just making it up… course not🤣😑

Neves is now apparently signing for Chelsea as well as Arsenal and Man United 🤣 He’ll be bloody busy then. 35million as well. Piss off.If any of them offered us 35m they’d get the door slammed on them🤣🤣

Liverpool v Leeds match canceled on Boxing Day. Leeds have canceled due to injuries, covid and injuries which will give Leeds a reprieve. Let's hope when the match is played Leeds will be up to capacity within the team

Liverpool v Leeds match canceled on Boxing Day. Leeds have canceled due to injuries, covid and injuries which will give Leeds a reprieve. Let's hope when the match is played Leeds will be up to capacity within the team
Wolves game cancelled too after Watford have requested it due to covid cases within the team. Quite scary how it’s spreading through the teams at the moment hope none of them get a bad case of covid otherwise they could be out for a while

Reactions: 4
I’m not sure footballers have the best track record of following COVID restrictions, and all that phlegming up and spitting on the pitch 🤢 won’t help either.

So our game (Everton) vs Burnley is not being postponed despite the fact Benitez can only make 9 senior outfield players, 3 GKs and he’ll have to use u21 players. We have 13 players out injured. 5 with COVID - DCL is potentially back but hasn’t played since start of September so he will end up being rushed back. What a bleeping joke that is, other teams have had games called off for less

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.