Club football

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

C'mon Chelsea! That's not the performance of a team expected to win the league. šŸ˜¬

This is a random fact but Ed balls helps Delia decide what food they serve at Norwich! Thought it was well weird but having read his book, the man knows what heā€™s doing with food! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think theyā€™re going to reduce capacity for January if they donā€™t take a break.

Reactions: 1
Iā€™m scared to do my fantasy team incase any more games get called off. Canā€™t even keep up with how many already have been

tit the bed tonight against Burnley. Shouldā€™ve had three points but we looked flat the entire time šŸ™„ not enough behind the targets that we did have on goal

tit the bed tonight against Burnley. Shouldā€™ve had three points but we looked flat the entire time šŸ™„ not enough behind the targets that we did have on goal
Barnsley evenā€¦. Iā€™m that done Iā€™m writing the wrong bloody team šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Iā€™m scared to do my fantasy team incase any more games get called off. Canā€™t even keep up with how many already have been
Same. Iā€™m pretty sure I have half the players out in mine cause their games off. Maybe theyā€™ll give us an average of whatever points Theyā€™ve gotten per game so far

Same. Iā€™m pretty sure I have half the players out in mine cause their games off. Maybe theyā€™ll give us an average of whatever points Theyā€™ve gotten per game so far
Iā€™ve used my free hit on one of my teams šŸ˜‚ my poor boyfriend was convinced he was beating me on our second teams league - he isnā€™t hahah

Villa/Burnley game off as well. I think a break from games is incoming now.
Really think it needs to happen. I said earlier I think January is definitely a write off but Iā€™m guessing if they cut it short now, then potentially that wonā€™t be the case.

Reactions: 2
Ffs just come out on Monday or Tuesday and say ā€œwe are suspending the league until the first week in Januaryā€ and go from there.

Alternatively cancel the whole thing and award it to Wolves for being the first team to have all players fully vaccinatedā€¦Iā€™m kiddingā€¦kind of šŸ¤£ šŸ˜

• Haha
It is all just going to end up being a mess because if they do postpone a bunch of games and then have to run the season on into late May/June/July like last year and then start the season on Aug 6th as planned and then have that stupid winter world cup. I know we all think players are paid well for what that do and don't work hard in a 9-5, 5 days a week way, but it's a lot to keep running these weekends on and on without a proper break.

Reactions: 5
3 players left on FPL to get points and I stand at a gorgeous grand total of 10 so far šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The officiating in this league is horseshit. šŸ˜­.
Also I think I have like 12 points, lucky me šŸ¤£

Who do you think will win the Champions League this season? I think it will be Bayern Munich, now they look very powerful and probably the strongest at the moment. But still I hope Liverpool will be the winner !!!

Who do you think will win the Champions League this season? I think it will be Bayern Munich, now they look very powerful and probably the strongest at the moment. But still I hope Liverpool will be the winner !!!
Considering the current state of my beloved Chelsea I'd say Bayern or PSG. I'd not be mad if Liverpool take it for England though... Anything but City.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.