Club football

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seen it again on MotD. Still angry.

Apparently “The VAR official (Marriner) couldn’t find footage with an angle to overturn it” 🤬. They’re these things in your head, they’re called ‘eyes’.

I’m going to go take up meditation

Reactions: 8
It was nice to win but it was Newcastle so I can’t take this as a huge win, need some more like this please!!!

Reactions: 2
PEA has been stripped of his captaincy at Arsenal. Wonder if he will be gone come Jan?

The captains armband at Arsenal is like a poisoned chalice. Xhaka stripped, Koscienly went on strike, Gallas joined Spurs.....

Arteta is such a berk.

Reactions: 3
Another three players out with covid for us but of course our match won't get postponed 😪

Reactions: 4
Im not there tonight..its too much with 7am work starts!

Am already regretting it by watching the build up on TV!

Reactions: 1
My husband and kids are away to the Etihad tonight - going back to our stadium chat of a few weeks back, this is one of the worst Maine Road was a proper stadium and a real football experience.

Reactions: 3
My husband and kids are away to the Etihad tonight - going back to our stadium chat of a few weeks back, this is one of the worst Maine Road was a proper stadium and a real football experience.
Oh don’t say that I said to mr peaches the other day I really wanna go to the Etihad 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Leeds took a hammering tonight against a great Man City side. Fans are calling for Bielsa to be sacked. I don't know how I feel but just knew December would be tough. What do other tatters think, should Bielsa go? He did get us into the premiership so always grateful to him for that.

Leeds took a hammering tonight against a great Man City side. Fans are calling for Bielsa to be sacked. I don't know how I feel but just knew December would be tough. What do other tatters think, should Bielsa go? He did get us into the premiership so always grateful to him for that.
No way should he go. I would be very disappointed with Radrizzani/Angus/Paraag if they pulled the plug.

I'd rather get dicked by the champions in their back yard with their expensive top class players than by Sheff Weds (and that wasn't that long ago) with tit like Pugh, Austin making up our ranks. Few called for McDermott's head then. These jonny come lately's and their bed wetting can do one. The only reason we got trounched tonight was because of Bielsa. Without him we'd still be having midweek away days to Luton and that wasn't that long ago either. Leave him be. The season isn't over in mid December.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Hey
No way should he go. I would be very disappointed with Radrizzani/Angus/Paraag if they pulled the plug.

I'd rather get dicked by the champions in their back yard with their expensive top class players than by Sheff Weds (and that wasn't that long ago) with tit like Pugh, Austin making up our ranks. Few called for McDermott's head then. These jonny come lately's and their bed wetting can do one. The only reason we got trounched tonight was because of Bielsa. Without him we'd still be having midweek away days to Luton and that wasn't that long ago either. Leave him be. The season isn't over in mid December.
Hey! There’s worse teams you could be playing midweek 😉

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.