Club football

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you West Ham 🙏🏼 Don’t want to speak too soon but…WE’RE TOP OF THE LEAGUE 🥳

Reactions: 3
West Ham messed up my acca. I was convinced Chelsea would win that!! Pleased for WH fans though.

Reactions: 4
Buzzing my team won today. Still a fair way for us to go considering Fulham are flying away.

Reactions: 2
I’m going to cry 😭😭😭

I mean I wasn’t expecting a result but I really started hoping we could hold out for a draw and then that 😭.
Likewise. ARGH! It's classic Wolves. I just got back to London — just in time to watch it all again on MOTD (we're second for once, obvs).

Reactions: 4
I have no idea why my dad thought it was good to raise us as Leeds fan. This club is truly intent on killing us.

Du du du du Patrick......

• Haha
I have no idea why my dad thought it was good to raise us as Leeds fan. This club is truly intent on killing us.

Du du du du Patrick......
After the last 2 games fergie time is now known as Bielsa time. Thank god for the extra time as Leeds needed the points. It was good to see Ayling and Bamford return after 9 games out with injuries however Ayling was struggling in the 2nd half.

Leeds are on top of the table for the most yellow cards. We might win something this season

Finally Everton won 😩😩😩😩😩 first win since September. I want that buzzing feeling every single week man

We were by far the better side and after the first half I really didn’t think we were gonna get anything from it but we did. I’m so happy 😂

Finally Everton won 😩😩😩😩😩 first win since September. I want that buzzing feeling every single week man

We were by far the better side and after the first half I really didn’t think we were gonna get anything from it but we did. I’m so happy 😂
That Everton Arsenal game was typical the Mike Dean show with all the bloody VAR. 🤣.

That Everton Arsenal game was typical the Mike Dean show with all the bloody VAR. 🤣.
It literally always is the Mike Dean show, he is an absolutely awful ref. He’s a “Tranmere” fan, he shouldn’t be allowed to ref Everton or Liverpool games imo

What the actual duck is happening. Can this game get postponed at half time before it gets worse. 😭😭😭.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.