Club football

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It literally always is the Mike Dean show, he is an absolutely awful ref. He’s a “Tranmere” fan, he shouldn’t be allowed to ref Everton or Liverpool games imo
He shouldn't be allowed to ref at all.

What the actual duck is happening. Can this game get postponed at half time before it gets worse. 😭😭😭.
Been a long time since I've seen the possession counter for one team going over 90%.

Reactions: 1
It is awful. I am old enough to have been in Bournemouth when we won the league. But the rest of my time as a Leeds fan has just been torturous.
I totally understand this.
Although i dont support Leeds, but we do share a common enemy in the Manc's :)

I can honestly say my childhood was awful due to how shite Liverpool were, and the Mancs were winning everything. I know things have changed now, but im 35 so i cant remember the 80's (i was born in 86), but i certainly remember being a child/teenager and young adult; and i know we won a few trophies in that time, it was nothing compared to nowadays. I think thats why sometimes im a little bitter with the number of Liverpool fans who have cropped up over the past few years (glory hunting wankers) as i would bet my mortgage on them not knowing some of the shite we used to have playing for us- Djimi Traore, El Hadji Diouf, and not forgetting the 'legend' Milan Baros!! haha
:)

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Anyone know what Auba has done? Dropped from arsenal squad for a disciplinary breach apparently.

Anyone know what Auba has done? Dropped from arsenal squad for a disciplinary breach apparently.
He’s gone to get a tattoo 😂😂 honestly the picture on Twitter I was like this can’t be real
Time they shifted him on imo
5EB3E755-4E8B-4CBA-A093-E21BF1108F18.png

I can’t think of many clubs who would let their captain act like this

• Wow
Raphinha just took a class penalty and then the Chelsea scum threw things at him when he celebrated. Hah. 💙💛⚽

Last edited:
  • Angry
What the actual duck is happening. Can this game get postponed at half time before it gets worse. 😭😭😭.
Oh, jeez, can't argue that Jiménez was uncharacteristically foolish, but the refereeing... I'm still fuming now! Glad Neves and Kilman seem to be OK, though.

5 goals and 3 penalties. :oops:

I will take the 3 points I guess.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Oh, jeez, can't argue that Jiménez was uncharacteristically foolish, but the refereeing... I'm still fuming now! Glad Neves and Kilman seem to be OK, though.
I’m so relived they’re both ok. Was really concerned for a bit!

Yeah Raúl was definitely daft for that today but the ref was tit in general. I reckon if a big six player did it they’d maybe just get a telling off but maybe not… maybe that’s me being angry with the ref in general.

Seems 4 of the big 6 have won on a pen today! i haven’t seen the Chelsea, Liverpool or United penalties yet but were they actually penalties or where they debatable/soft?

There was enough contact on Ronald that VAR wouldn't overturn the United pen, but Ronaldo definitely hammed it up big time, and somehow, you just know that it wouldn't have been given at the other end. Norwich deserved something from that game. As a Wolves fan, I feel your pain today, @Thelmachops!

Reactions: 7
There was enough contact on Ronald that VAR wouldn't overturn the United pen, but Ronaldo definitely hammed it up big time, and somehow, you just know that it wouldn't have been given at the other end. Norwich deserved something from that game. As a Wolves fan, I feel your pain today, @Thelmachops!
You summed it up very well! Ronaldo was rolling around all over the pitch and was always in the refs ear!

• Angry
Its mad that there were so many penalties today!!! Gutted that the Villa lost today, we were defending well up until that mistake from Mings ☹ can't argue it wasn't a penalty, just frustrating as I think we could have held on to a draw there.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.