Club football

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@ordinaryjelly Did you watch this? Made me cry..

So sad. He was so loved and treasured, I just hope he knew how much we adored him, seeing him lift the trophy with wee Gordon Strachan and then wee Gordon clapping for him at our first home game after he died is too much. My friend texted Gary the morning after and before we knew what had happened saying "there is a sick rumor going around Gary, call me" and of course he never did. It is just sad all over. They chanted his name again on the 11th minute yesterday and my husband said grown men around him had tears in their eyes. Oh Gary.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’ve been to 60+ away grounds and the London Stadium was the worst of them all. Never again.
It’s so much better this season now the seatings closer and the team actually play properly. Will still never forgive them for selling Upton Park, the Boleyn was something special.

Reactions: 5
I'm not a huge fan of midweek evening games, especially when its as far away as Newcastle..at least its on TV..

Reactions: 2
Catching up on this thread and the discussion on atmosphere at football stadiums makes me realise that most on this thread would not cope with a Glasgow derby. I’ve only managed to ever get tickets for a few of them but duck me im always terrified. But it wouldn’t feel right if I wasn’t terrified 🤣 But now it’s boring as both sides no longer allow the away fans into the stadium during an old firm.
I’ve been in Glasgow when the derby between Rangers and Celtic happens and the amount of riot vans I saw one after the other, couldn’t believe it!

@levitating Rashica lives near me! I'm not impressed with Rupp..
Ah I love Rashica, seems so close to a goal too hope this injury doesn't set him back.

He is LR7 not CR7 might be one of my favourite Farke quotes 😂 I actually thought he was quite decent on Saturday but he's so inconsistent.

Bench is very slim tonight if we concede I can't see who will come on and change the game 😬

How come Eddie Howe STILL looks like a five year old? I’d like to know his secret please!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Alan Shearer on comms, they couldn't make this any more biased if they tried 🤣

Loool red card, I want to see Howe in tears tonight 😂

Last edited:
How come Eddie Howe STILL looks like a five year old? I’d like to know his secret please!
Give it a few months and he’ll probably look like he needs a spa treatment and a long holiday 🤣

I’ve been in Glasgow when the derby between Rangers and Celtic happens and the amount of riot vans I saw one after the other, couldn’t believe it!
I went to Glasgow around this time too and it was so intense.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.