Club football

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s just hope city don’t mess up in the league and gift that to Liverpool. Can’t imagine how horrible it’ll be if Liverpool win it all

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did not expect that to happen when Mahrez scored. Man City really have a mental block about the UCL don’t they.

Reactions: 2
Did not expect that to happen when Mahrez scored. Man City really have a mental block about the UCL don’t they.
It was the tactical change to bring some of their first 11 off and replace them with other players, pep just isn’t as cautious as maybe he should be, but they’ll get there, this will have hurt all of them deeply and next year they’ll use this to turn the screw. They will have their eyes set on winning every PL game now

It was the tactical change to bring some of their first 11 off and replace them with other players, pep just isn’t as cautious as maybe he should be, but they’ll get there, this will have hurt all of them deeply and next year they’ll use this to turn the screw. They will have their eyes set on winning every PL game now
I was surprised that Pep actually used subs 🤯

So glad Man Citeh lost. Anyone but Liverpool to win the Champions League, so Real Madrid it has to be. Liverpool fans would be intolerable if they won it, imagine them dining out on that for the next eleventy billion years. No thank you.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Just Rangers flying the flag in the Europas at the moment. Would've been great if all three got through to the final. The ref in the Leicester game is shocking.

Any thread title suggestions?
Mine is
Club Football #2: let’s all hope Liverpool don’t win any more trophies #comeoncity #comeonreal #comeonchelsea

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

Someone who's played for England, had poor performances on the pitch and concerns about their lifestyle.

Only one name springs to mind for me for someone who's played for England, hasn't had a good season by usual standards, acts like an idiot in his personal life and is rumoured to swing that way but I will walk away before I give it away.....

Reactions: 1

Someone who's played for England, had poor performances on the pitch and concerns about their lifestyle.

Only one name springs to mind for me for someone who's played for England, hasn't had a good season by usual standards, acts like an idiot in his personal life and is rumoured to swing that way but I will walk away before I give it away.....
One has sprung to my mind too, I wonder if we’re on the same page 🤔

Tell those of us that are stupid! I love speculation
All of my initial guesses we’re married/long term relationship but as someone pointed out the article would have likely said they were married if they were so Im back to being lost 🤣

Well I mean I don’t really like any of the big six 🤣, but I don’t dislike you any more or any less than the rest of them.

I work with a Liverpool fan and my ex is a Man Utd fan 🤣. I’m pretty meh on the actual clubs, (I Would only say i hate West Brom and I don’t like Villa or Birmingham) but I find big six club fans a bit annoying (Not all the fans obvs)

Last edited:
The England footballer is probably someone who is barely an England player like Ben White. (We know The Sun love a sensationalist story) Or on the other end of that even someone like Grealish.

But whoever it is they probably don't deserve their personal life broadcast over The Sun.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.