Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

noseybirdxo

VIP Member
I want to go to either the fa cup semi or final. Obviously city might not make it to the final so do I just go to the semi? Also might not get tickets to the final but I probably would for the semi final. Obviously if I could pick I’d rather go to the final. I only have two holiday days left at work and unfortunately both the semi final and final are on weeks on working. If I want to go to the semi I’ll have to book it off this week as need to give 3 weeks notice. Also annoying as it’ll be on the Saturday I’ll have to book Friday Saturday off so I’ll be back in the Sunday for one night 🙄. I looked at trains for the semi final as well and they seem so awkward it’s either 4 or 5 changes one of which is a rail replacement bus which is putting me off going. We once drove to Birmingham and got the train from there to Wembley which probably looks the best option this time.
If you’re based in the north and your train goes into Euston, you’ll have problems - there’s major engineering works that weekend from the Good Friday to Easter Monday. It’ll be a nightmare for Liverpool and City fans. If you can get tickets then definitely go.

My boyfriend is a Palace fan and unfortunately they beat us yesterday and I’m hoping to go the semi final with him. Kind of hoping they won’t allow Chelsea fans to go looool as I’ll have more chance maybe? I’ll have a chance for the semi at least because sometimes Palace can buy 2 tickets per customer number for some games and his Uncle has said he’ll try to get me a ticket 😂

Reactions: 1

Thelmachops

VIP Member
I like watching The Big Match revisited on itv4, mainly for the old grounds..especially Chelsea, with the cars behind the goal!

Speaking of history, rumours are that Norwich are announcing a new club badge at 6pm 😱

Eta - It might be being beamed onto the castle! @levitating and @Clickbait

Last edited:
  • Wow

Lola123

VIP Member
Are they indeed? Interesting. I’ve not read the statement to be honest so didn’t know the reasons. Not from injury, no. I think the earliest back is in 3 weeks, Jonny Evans is out until April! 🤒
Oh bollcocks! I need to seriously just to expect to finish 12th now 😂😂 time to ignore football for a while 😂😂

noseybirdxo

VIP Member
It’s not going to happen with the 3 points thing 😂 tbf a lot of our games have been postponed due to the other club involved requesting it and I believe we requested the Everton game to be off due to covid last time. So two different reasons 😂
😂 They’re saying COVID this time on the statement so wonder how many there is! Are any of your players due back soon?

Clickbait

VIP Member
I am quite angry about it, but it's been on the cards for most of the season, so have had time to get used to it!

@ordinaryjelly She makes me so mad! Little old Norwich having a fun day out..Ffs 🤬
I’ve found this season to be the hardest as a supporter for many years. I just don’t know what the answer is to prolonged Premiership success. Obviously we need to spend a bit more than we did and choose better players! But even then - is the ‘small club’ mentality so insidious in our psyche that we can’t get past it?

Thelmachops

VIP Member
@ordinaryjelly Well, I think you have more of a chance of staying up than us and you play us soon, so 3 points for you there!

I was listening to a podcast with Jon Richardson and he drove to the training ground on Monday as he felt like he needed to say goodbye...

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
I’m going to Leeds next week for Leeds vs Palace as my boyfriend is a Palace fan, I’ve never been to Elland Road as had to miss us (Everton) playing there as my sister in law was pregnant and needed support, which I was gutted to miss but I’m really looking forward to ticking it off my list. My boyfriend wants to get there early so we can walk round the ground and see the statues you’re referring to. Can imagine it to feel like a proper ground like Everton, Villa, Palace are - none of this bowl malarkey
There are so few proper stadiums left in the higher leagues. Elland Road might be old and rough around the edges but all the history is still there. They are planning to redevelop the stadium but one if the key things they are working on is to keep it four stands.

Stadiums like Spurs/Arsenal etc are ok from a happy clappy nice day out point of view but they are nondescript in real football.

Enjoy Leeds!

MarthaFarkus

VIP Member
Another club taking better action than Man U

Would any of these clubs take nuno? I feel like he could be a good fit for some of these clubs! I just can’t believe how many managers have been sacked in the space of a week 😂😂
It’s quite ridiculous really isn’t it. Maybe Nuno will end up at Norwich 😆 or Leicester when Brendan dumps us for Man U 😭

• Haha

Thelmachops

VIP Member
Has anyone else been experiencing long queues to get into grounds?

I missed the first 3 minutes yesterday and all the stands were the same..

MarthaFarkus

VIP Member
No one in their right mind would dump Leicester for Man U!
Honestly people are deluded if they think anyone (minus a select few) would take Man U over Leicester. Plus with his Liverpool connections I just don’t think he would do it
Ordinarily I’d agree but Rodgers has a planet-sized ego and, according to Twitter rumours, he’s ‘verbally agreed’ to join Man U at the end of the season. Probably bollocks but we’ll see.

I love these kinds of teams. I always love an outsider in the top 4 kicking all these big teams arses!
I hope moyes is rewarded with a trophy this year and they’re smashing it!??
West Ham are basically being Leicester of the last two seasons - but better!

• Heart

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member

Someone who's played for England, had poor performances on the pitch and concerns about their lifestyle.

Only one name springs to mind for me for someone who's played for England, hasn't had a good season by usual standards, acts like an idiot in his personal life and is rumoured to swing that way but I will walk away before I give it away.....

Lola123

VIP Member
I know, but I just can't see it changing..I don't even know what the solution is!
It’s funny because I don’t think there is one, some teams just have glasses ceilings and I think Norwich are a strong championship team
I just don’t know what the plan is!

frisbeee

Who knows?! Although Maupay was linking arms with Vestegaard and pulling him down, should’ve been a foul the other way - not sure there’s any doubt there really. Fair play to Brighton though, they’re flying at the moment.

The standard of refereeing in this country is shockingly bad, considering the PL is arguably the best league in the world. Everything is targeted favourably towards the ‘Big 6’ (I refuse to say top 6 because, Spurs and Arsenal!) and it just makes for a dull season again. I’m really falling out of love with football at the moment having watched it for 40-odd years, I’m fatigued 😕
True but his arm being raised is still an unnatural position to be in whether he was hindered or not 🤷🏻‍♀️

100% agree though, referring is very poor across the board. In the championship I genuinely remember bricking it when a prem ref was parachuted in for a game. And idc what people say big team bias is absolutely real, we tend to experience it v Man Utd every year. (Today thought VAR did absolutely nothing against you, it simply backed 3 on field decisions— for once not at fault imo).

noseybirdxo

VIP Member
I’m scared to do my fantasy team incase any more games get called off. Can’t even keep up with how many already have been