Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
It is because people get their knickers in a twist that these things continue. Who's that laying on the runway...... Can we have another stella Georgie Best?..... Eating rats...... Istanbul.... Angola should have been four/it should have been you.....Harold Shipman......

I have been to football games in Serbia and they really know how to be awful as a set of fans, same with just about any Ajax away game. We are a tame bunch of kittens in comparison.

Reactions: 1

Thelmachops

VIP Member
I just can't understand why, there aren't any COVID checks and haven't had to queue that long for years..

I’m very glad I found this thread! I didn’t realise there was a football one on tattle and I love it! This season is going to be mixed for a lot of clubs in the prem I think
Who would have thought Arsenal would be at the bottom?!

• Haha

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
Burnley's twitter feed this afternoon's has been very telling. Interesting to see what happens next. Surely they wouldn't do this and not have someone ready to step in?

yeahyouhun

VIP Member
Can someone set up a football fans support thread so we can keep this one for discussing matches and other news? 😴

wordzalad

VIP Member
My heart still breaks when I think back to the semi too. I’d love a cup run again but I’m not sure I could take it if we got to Wembley and lost again 💔
Oh god, that’s true…I cried after the semi, I’d convinced myself we’d defo get into the final 😭 No disrespect to Watford but….When they got that penalty to get level, felt like I’d been slapped in the face 😭.

I for one am pleased with the draw. Thought we would have ended up with Liverpool away or something knowing our luck 🤣

We went today. Took my son (aged 5) for the first time at the London stadium. He loved it 🥰
Aww I’m so glad your son had a great day! Special time going for the first time 🥰😍

• Heart

PinkMariner

Chatty Member
I like watching The Big Match revisited on itv4, mainly for the old grounds..especially Chelsea, with the cars behind the goal!
Went to watch my team play Aldershot last week - they still have cars parked behind the goal which you can see through the away stand. It is a proper, proper dump and being a fan of a non league team, I have been to some tinpot shitholes I can tell you!

Shoequeen91

VIP Member
On deadline day my club parted ways with a player without a replacement for his position instead of parting ways with our shit show of a manager. Hope Snoddy gets treated better elsewhere and hopefully Villa take him back (given the video he posted two days ago reminiscing).

Lola123

VIP Member
Paul Tierney is an awful referee but let’s be real, Leicester are absolutely dreadful at the moment and I genuinely can’t see how we’re going to get out of this hole we’re in 😕
We’re gonna be lucky to get top half this season. Maybe it is time for a refresh at the end of the season (Rodgers and all)

Thelmachops

VIP Member
Im not there tonight..its too much with 7am work starts!

Am already regretting it by watching the build up on TV!