Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

noseybirdxo

VIP Member
How are they going to get to European games with a £20k budget for away games? Private jets and all the staff they take with them isn't going to be cheap!
This is where they could be fucked because they’re going to be so out of pocket funding all of this and players astronomical wages and staff wages too, all the different people who work on a match day etc.

Reactions: 1

wordzalad

VIP Member
Messi has Saiss bedsheets pass it on 😁😁😁

Hope your fella is OK, @wordzalad! Glad we managed to hold on for 113th nail-biting minutes. Rúben obviously had his lucky headband on -- the pass for the goal was fab!
Haha BF is in a mood but he’ll live 🤣. He was going on and on earlier that they’d win and smash us lol!

Yesss what an assist!! 🤩🤩. It was sooo tense tho. Geniunely was on the edge of my seat through most of it!

Anoodles

Seeing a thread about champions league and mi Madrid is not mentioned in it 💔 it breaks my heart.. well tbh Real Madrid is unpredictable this year, On top of la liga, yet not being able to win against teams that are at the bottom of the table. We need to sign new players and most importantly a new centre back !

Thelmachops

VIP Member
I haven't been to many away games but I would hate to be at a ground where there is a big between the pitch and the stands, like West Ham for example!

Lola123

VIP Member
Dean Smith has been sacked
Another club taking better action than Man U

Would any of these clubs take nuno? I feel like he could be a good fit for some of these clubs! I just can’t believe how many managers have been sacked in the space of a week 😂😂

Lola123

VIP Member
Other than the ‘massive rebuild’ or whatever it is I don’t know but it had better be good!

There’s always next season, provided we win it (lol) because we’re not getting into Europe any other way.
I originally wanted Rodger’s gone and if potch becomes available I think he’d be a good long term fit but I just don’t even think that would help!

noseybirdxo

VIP Member
Not enjoying this..Brentford are playing a bit dirty.

Ps I hate VAR!

Also, I don't agree with leaving early but I might today!
Really wanted your result to be a draw today 😳

That league table is stressing me out today.

could do with a Wolves and a Bournemouth goal to win 550 quid here 😂

noseybirdxo

VIP Member
One way for other players and managers to be put off by them!
I honestly never thought they’d do this but clearly something’s gone wrong! No way for the fans to say goodbye!

I wonder who will replace him!
Are you a Burnley fan?

My first thought for replacement temporarily genuinely went to Big Sam, but I think he’d want more than the remaining games and I think Burnley would want something else. I could see them going for Rooney in the summer but would he go to them? I swear if they get Sam or Benitez and Burnley stay up and we go down I’ll lose the plot.

I’m still undecided whether I think it’s a good thing or not.

I do think it’s harsh/disrespectful to Dyche who made Burnley what it is. I like him