Climate Activists

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They were in the paper over yesterdays protests, the leader of Extinction Rebellion has supported their refusal to let an ambulance though and said it doesn't matter if someone dies because of this as the climate is more important than one death.

I hope he or his family never need the ambulance service. I get they are passionate about their cause, but they are not helping themselves. They are causing people to fight against them instead of supporting them.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
The papers need to agree not to report on them , don’t give them oxygen. Then they have no one to highlight their cause. Disgraceful. They are also alienating the people they need on their side.

Reactions: 9
If one of the protesters suffered life-threatening injuries (eventually I think someone is going to get annoyed and drive into them) I wonder if the others would block an ambulance arriving to help them.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
If one of the protesters suffered life-threatening injuries (eventually I think someone is going to get annoyed and drive into them) I wonder if the others would block an ambulance arriving to help them.
The rep said in an interview yesterday it wasn't a problem because ambulances are crewed by professionals who know how to navigate traffic jams but there's a massive different between a traffic jam you can get around and a deliberate ten mile tailback that you can't get past without a bloody helicopter.
He dodged the direct questions a few times before the interviewer ran out of time and/or just gave up.

Reactions: 6
How are these new laws the state is supposedly writing up to stop these people going to work when they'll shortly change their name (which they pretty much have for this cause, we know they're XR). Do those laws still apply? Personally I'm more in favour of the public moving them as they did in the video posted, as its obvious the police aren't stopping them.
If i was in that situation and in the front of the traffic queue I'd keep on inching towards them whilst revving hard to emit my toxic fumes and hand permanently on horn to deafen them :D

Reactions: 8
Absolute fuckers should be made do community service,
The really crappy jobs nobody wants to do, let them make a difference in a positive way, not this woke as duck bullshit.
I think I’ve only seen one person defending what they’re doing, some idiot on sky news doing a press preview 😒

Reactions: 11
Greta is possibly the most annoying child in the world. 😐
I agree, there's something strangely robotic about her.

Why isn't she doing what normal teenage girls do, like hanging around parks drinking strong cider and getting fingered by boys?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I agree, there's something strangely robotic about her.

Why isn't she doing what normal teenage girls do, like hanging around parks drinking strong cider and getting fingered by boys?
ah, what we all wish for our kids when they’re growing up 😂
Don’t worry about the environment, let the local scank have his way with you behind the community football grounds 😐

I think she might be autistic right? So it could be why she’s seems so distant and sternly when speaking.
But that aside she’s just such a judgmental, condescending snarky child. 😂

I’m like “you’re 8 and you wanted a few days off school to protest shut up and sit down ffs” 😂

Reactions: 4
I loudly applaud those drivers that yanked the protestors out of the way on Wandsworth Bridge and in East London.

If the Police didn't like it, tough!

Do your jobs, or have no grounds for complaint or condemnation if the public do the job for you.

As for Roger Hallam of XR, the guy needs a public flogging.

I loudly applaud those drivers that yanked the protestors out of the way on Wandsworth Bridge and in East London.

If the Police didn't like it, tough!

Do your jobs, or have no grounds for complaint or condemnation if the public do the job for you.

As for Roger Hallam of XR, the guy needs a public flogging.
I've been reading up on him, it is no wonder they think they are above the law. He committed criminal damage but was found not guilty because 'their actions were a proportionate response to the climate crisis'. He was then arrested again over the drone who ha at Heathrow, again never charged.

They think they can do as they please for their cause because no one holds them to task, only the public due to pure frustration. I would more than happily drag on of them out of the way, how they can do this in front of police while they stand around is beyond me. We know if this was a bunch of kids or you or I we would be arrested.

• Angry
I've been reading up on him, it is no wonder they think they are above the law.
Has he been out participating in these latest protests or is he bravely inspiring people from the safety of his webcam?
He is encouraging a lot of well meaning but misguided people to put themselves in harms way and risk the ire of the public.

As for any of them that go straight back to sit on the road after being dragged to the pavement, that's just stupid. The person who just dragged them to the side has now crossed that threshold where they would not physically move someone so there's nothing putting them off doing it again, and with increased annoyance probably less gently too.

Has he been out participating in these latest protests or is he bravely inspiring people from the safety of his webcam?
He is encouraging a lot of well meaning but misguided people to put themselves in harms way and risk the ire of the public.
I suspect he is sitting at home on Twitter, there was a naked lady on tv the other week who was sure XR and IB were not connected or associated with each other, but either way, XR is clearly encouraging their behaviour and allowing them to take the brunt of any violence the public may inflict.

What I do not get is why they think the government care about a traffic jam, these roads always have traffic on them, it is not new. Stop the politicians coming to and from parliament or something, not the general public who have appointments, jobs, funerals, etc to attend.

I've been reading up on him, it is no wonder they think they are above the law. He committed criminal damage but was found not guilty because 'their actions were a proportionate response to the climate crisis'. He was then arrested again over the drone who ha at Heathrow, again never charged.

They think they can do as they please for their cause because no one holds them to task, only the public due to pure frustration. I would more than happily drag on of them out of the way, how they can do this in front of police while they stand around is beyond me. We know if this was a bunch of kids or you or I we would be arrested.
Put it this way.

If I was arrested and charged for moving that moron Roger Hallam out the way, I would be making a song and dance about it to the media and my local MP - about how I was being charged, yet these morons aren't being for causing the confrontations to occur in the first place.

Reactions: 6
I see they were back on the M25 today despite the injunction in place
They are seriously pushing the patience of road users.

I would not be surprised in the slightest if these Protesters will be violently attacked, if they continue with their stupidness.

I will have zero sympathy for those protesters if they are attacked.

Reactions: 5
I have been watching some of the videos on twitter and agree with Ingress, I can see it getting violent.

No sympathy from me either and I live no where near the protests so am not affected but I think they are absolute loons and deserve locking up over Xmas.

Love the fact that the police are no longer rushing to them and letting the drivers deal with matters. I have noticed the protesters are asking where the police are when they are being abused, different story from when they are breaking the law. Assholes.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
ah, what we all wish for our kids when they’re growing up 😂
Don’t worry about the environment, let the local scank have his way with you behind the community football grounds 😐

I think she might be autistic right? So it could be why she’s seems so distant and sternly when speaking.
But that aside she’s just such a judgmental, condescending snarky child. 😂

I’m like “you’re 8 and you wanted a few days off school to protest shut up and sit down ffs” 😂
She came across as very serious and robotic to my Mate when he met her in 2019.

The main reason I do not take these protesters seriously.

The UK is currently responsible for 1-2% of worldwide co2 emissions. Efforts are being made to reduce this to below zero over time - something we are continually not allowed for forget.

Yet these protesters continually seem to be ignorant to the larger producers of co2, namely China, Japan, Russia and the U.S.

Instead they makes peoples lives a misery here for little impact on a worldwide scale. If they are serious about their aims, then they should be going out to these countries and shaming them for their co2 emissions.

However they won't do that, as they are utter hypocrites.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5