Climate Activists

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here (Germany) tampering with transport has already happened. In my city alone, multiple times, these weirdos have slashed tires of "big cars" during the night, which helps exactly nobody. Victims need minimally 1 new tire, but more likely they need 2 (you need to changed by axis..) or even all 4 replaced, often perfectly good ones. Saw one victim down the road, it was basically a new tire they slashed. nobody is going to get rid of their car because of this either. Some of those absolute tools also slashed electric cars, which I thought were all the rage for them.
They've done that in the UK too(I think) they've certainly let down people's tyres. I'm sure once all the cars are gone they'll find other targets. Thugs are gonna thug.
Imagine those cars they ruined belong to a disabled person :(
---
What mobile phones and laptops do these numpties use when they're coordinating their activities or attempting to boast about them on the twatter.

Because they all involve some pretty damaging minerals/metals extraction, poor working conditions on the assembly lines, and even poorer recycling and reuse prospects when you look beyond the token efforts that the manufacturers pretend to make. Not to mention shipping the things around the world, everything associated with generating the power to charge them, and all of the above all over again when you start to look at the racks and racks of electronics all over the country involved in delivering the mobile signal or wifi that they communicate over.

Basically all just incredible hypocrisy and/or failure of education/understanding.
But they need their possessions! They're essential! Ours are not, just a luxury we can forego ;)

Reactions: 3
How did they manage to do this without anyone being aware?!
They always, every single time, manage to get into the places where they want to be. Not at all suspicious that!
---
Here (Germany) tampering with transport has already happened. In my city alone, multiple times, these weirdos have slashed tires of "big cars" during the night, which helps exactly nobody. Victims need minimally 1 new tire, but more likely they need 2 (you need to changed by axis..) or even all 4 replaced, often perfectly good ones. Saw one victim down the road, it was basically a new tire they slashed. nobody is going to get rid of their car because of this either. Some of those absolute tools also slashed electric cars, which I thought were all the rage for them.
The general public need to start fighting back, then. Do a Canning Town on them. Those poor sods who were just needing to get to work to feed their families were having none of it, good! Everyone is too passive and letting themselves be bullied by a bunch of spoiled pampered thugs who are no good to anybody.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

From the article.

The act makes it illegal to conspire to disrupt national infrastructure.

🤔
now they can arrest them before a crime has been committed but for the last few years they have said that they couldn't make arrests until a crime was committed 🙃

Reactions: 1

From the article.

The act makes it illegal to conspire to disrupt national infrastructure.

🤔
now they can arrest them before a crime has been committed but for the last few years they have said that they couldn't make arrests until a crime was committed 🙃
hopefully this will stop them from sitting on motorways again, too.

Reactions: 2