Cliff Richard

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He once said he ‘didn’t care’ if a guilty person got away with it, when discussing whether or not suspects should be named. Selfish old git.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Says a lot about her maj and the royals that they're protecting Andrew and now wheeling out cliff.....

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
I know wee Daniel was mentioned earlier in the thread. He just isn't natural in front of a camera at all, is he? He looks like a really duff catalogue model in his 2021 Calendar.
(Photoshopped to the max in the third picture, ie, March)
View attachment 327518
And, hallelujah! His "chum" Cliff isn't doing the shirtless thing any more.
Cliff Richard says he will no longer pose topless for his annual calendar
View attachment 327523
D O’D used to make appearances for the Rumanian Orphanages charity . A relative volunteered with the charity. She said he’d turn up, do a few photos and leave. Didn’t speak to anyone and no one was allowed to speak to him.

Reactions: 3
I feel like lots will come out about him after his death and people will be saying "why was nothing done?"

I agree. He gives me the absolute creeps. Just looking at him makes me shudder. And yes, he has dead and soulless eyes just like Savile did.
I just don't get a "nice feeling" off Cliff. Never did. Always found him a cold fish on tv.

There were awful rumours about him and Romanian orphanages at one time, but I’ve not heard them for years. When he did Strictly he came across as funny and self deprecating and it changed my view of him. Still think his music his tit aimed at grannies though.
I heard that Daniel's wife is quite rude and unpleasant when the cameras are turned off. Wouldn't surprise me one bit, always found her a bit fake and overbearing.

So was the Sue Barker relationship a sham one for deflection then?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I feel like lots will come out about him after his death and people will be saying "why was nothing done?"

I just don't get a "nice feeling" off Cliff. Never did. Always found him a cold fish on tv.

I heard that Daniel's wife is quite rude and unpleasant when the cameras are turned off. Wouldn't surprise me one bit, always found her a bit fake and overbearing.

So was the Sue Barker relationship a sham one for deflection then?
Sue was Cliff's beard I believe.

Reactions: 7