Cliff Richard

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such a shame all these people are completely tainted with filth.
If so, it'll be sad for the woman in that clip who loved Cliff and seems delighted and probably remembers that as a great day, probably still owning a recording of it-and for the daughter who'll now be grown up and feel the same way.

Reactions: 6
If so, it'll be sad for the woman in that clip who loved Cliff and seems delighted and probably remembers that as a great day, probably still owning a recording of it-and for the daughter who'll now be grown up and feel the same way.
I'd be totally crushed if any of my heroes/crushes turned out to have a penchant for kids etc. Seriously turns my stomach

Reactions: 7
I've just googled this and the embargo was overturned, so papers now in the public domain.

Reactions: 5
"But the vast majority of the papers were subsequently released in edited form in October 2005 after a U-turn by then lord advocate Colin Boyd."
I googled dunblane massacre embargo. This is from
I've read this but there is still a 100 year embargo on the full report which will be released in 2097.

BTW thanks for looking! X

Reactions: 2
That is grim reading. Those poor kids. It's an absolute outrage that nothing has ever been done or ever will. I hope it does but highly doubt it.

As for Dunblane I've long suspected a cover up. Why else slap on a 100 year embargo if there was something to hide??

You do know that not everything people post on the internet is true, don't you?

Just seen a comment below this video of that Jim'll Fix It occasion. It is by Lee Thorne, the son of the girl in it, Gillian Bennet, later Gillian Thorne. He says she died, aged thirty-eight in 2013. She won't get to be disappointed if bad stuff comes out about Cliff. It doesn't say if the girl's mother is still alive, though. She was the woman whose home this took place inside and close to.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I think CR is just a plain old fashioned closeted gay man. Partly because of his huge old lady fan club who are presumably the main source of his income these days, and of course his religious beliefs. There is no evidence whatsoever that he visited Kincora Boys Home (please correct me if I’m wrong) nor has has he ever been shown to be interested in young boys.

His presumed partner is a strapping middle-aged C of E priest who he’s shared his life with for a long time. Not all gay men like twinks. He may even actually be celibate due to his religious beliefs. The recently bereaved Revd Richard Coles and his late husband were celibate according to both of them, for the same reason.

Private Eye have been trying to uncover the truth about Kincora for years and years, and they’ve never mentioned CR in connection with it so far as I know. They’re not shy of naming names and aren’t afraid of getting sued.

Reactions: 17
It was a very serious stern work colleague of mine who stated Cliff was involved in closed proceedings about Kincora. Not a person to gossip so I will always remember it. I have always hoped he was maybe just visiting in a voluntary capacity maybe at Christmas to sing carols (I know I know😔) . You just don't want to believe horrible things. But he was definitely there and zero was ever reported.

Reactions: 10
I’m sure I read something years ago that CR was an acquaintance of the the Kray twins?

Yes that’s what I was thinking. Such a shame

Do you mean Dunblane? If so could you please post a link here as I can't find anything.

Thanks!
Dunblane is locked in a vault for 100 years I thought. I follow a page on fb for Dunblane unburied and people linked to that page have even lost their lives in suspicious circumstances for probing too much.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5

Dunblane is locked in a vault for 100 years I thought. I follow a page on fb for Dunblane unburied and people linked to that page have even lost their lives in suspicious circumstances for probing too much.
Didn't know there was a Facebook page so thanks. Dunblane has never sat comfortable with me even now all these years later. It's a nice wee town too extremely proud of the Murray brothers!

Reactions: 4

Sorry if I sound ignorant but does this mean there will be more information or the "truth" revealed in 100 years time? I don't understand why or how that could ever be lawful. Is it to cover up misdeeds of influential people or am I being thick?

And does this include Kitty?

Again sorry for my ignorance, I wont be offended if you say the latter!