Clemmie Telford #5 There once was an a-hole from Peckham who likes to buy houses and wreck’em

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck me, who did she get her inspiration from for the playroom, Josef Fritzl?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Oh well spotted.this visual just sums up Clemmie.she fascinates me and this reno is leaving me dumbfounded
She really does manage to get things not right, doesn’t she? I mean, I can find MoD’s house hackneyed and a bit tasteless in places (cough kitchen/dressing room) but she doesn’t make these mistakes at least.

Reactions: 5
i will never ever ever get my head around the fact that clemmie paid money for those floorboards to look like that

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Literally one of the most depressing spaces I have ever seen! Clembo really knows how to suck the joy out of a room.

Reactions: 6
She’s using actual Farrow and Ball paint, despite supposedly being on a really tight budget. Everyone and their dog colour matches that stuff, and I’m told cheaper paint wears better too.

Reactions: 6
Oh god and those wall lights being different distances from the stairs and possibly even different heights?! Painful!!!

Reactions: 3
She’s done a post asking people about how naked they are in front of their kids. Why does anyone need to discuss? Also think about the people reading - especially the sort of weirdos get off on that sort of talk in relation to kids. It just isn’t necessary.

Reactions: 8
She’s done a post asking people about how naked they are in front of their kids. Why does anyone need to discuss? Also think about the people reading - especially the sort of weirdos get off on that sort of talk in relation to kids. It just isn’t necessary.
She said it was a topic on a FB group she’s a member of, but there was a thread about it on Mumsnet over the weekend so she’s obviously just stole the idea from there. Never not unoriginal.

Reactions: 3