Clemmie Telford #5 There once was an a-hole from Peckham who likes to buy houses and wreck’em

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Things to ask BudgetClem:

How does she speak with so many plums in her mouth?
How does she get through life with such a burden of privilege weighing her down?
Does she still speak to Big Dog Clemmie?
How are the painted tiles going down?
Where did she gain the skills to be so proficient in devaluing properties?

• Haha
Reactions: 16

How does she get through life with such a burden of privilege weighing her down?
I'd like to add:

HOW DOES THE WARDROBE POKING OUT OVER THE WALL NOT BOTHER YOU???

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Big Dog Clemmie 😂😂😂 crying

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She puts in so little planning or effort. I find it incredible that she is so shamelessly tit at everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Stooooop. I laughed so much I woke my husband 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Those trousers are awful. No style at all.
And at first I thought she’d taken this photo at home. Then realised this setting has more warmth and character 😀
Ugly colours and terrible fit. And we should take ‘beauty’ advice from this numpty? 😂

Reactions: 2
Why doesn’t the new kitchen cabinet fit the space?! Why is it smaller and in the middle? Why does she make everything look not quite right?!?

Reactions: 4
My favourite daydream is to be able to decorate without worrying about budgets - just order whatever I like, bespoke, expensive materials etc.

How does she get it so wrong when she can afford *anything* she wants?

Reactions: 6
Why doesn’t the new kitchen cabinet fit the space?! Why is it smaller and in the middle? Why does she make everything look not quite right?!?
Yes! This!! It has been bugging me all day. Imagine cleaning the crap out from either side of that cupboard all the time. Actually, she doesn’t clean much so don’t know why I am worrying. BUT WHY??

The circle is complete, she's now one of those middle-age twit bragging about how stressful London is after moving to a big house by the sea. With no regard whatsoever for those who will never afford to do so and will live in this "stressful" environment their whole life.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Oh I thought her house was IN Peckham? (Probably because of this thread’s brilliant title)

Where is she by the sea? Is it a budget version Ramsgate to not-quite keep up with the Joneses/ODs?

This is it exactly 🤣 they sold the house in Peckham for a cool 1 million pounds AFTER buying the one by the sea for something like 700k. All while being both unemployed. Glorious.

• Wow
Reactions: 7