Clemmie Telford #5 There once was an a-hole from Peckham who likes to buy houses and wreck’em

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There used to be a really informative website by a previous insider but it got taken down. Basically the schools and the teachers still hold his philosophy dear to them but they don’t tell the parents!

All the Steiner threads on mumsnet always went poof really quickly. They try to cover it all up.
They believe kids are one of 4 types - based on the humours - and if they get bullied at school they let it go on because they think the kids deserve it because they were bad in a past life.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
There used to be a really informative website by a previous insider but it got taken down. Basically the schools and the teachers still hold his philosophy dear to them but they don’t tell the parents!

All the Steiner threads on mumsnet always went poof really quickly. They try to cover it all up.
They believe kids are one of 4 types - based on the humours - and if they get bullied at school they let it go on because they think the kids deserve it because they were bad in a past life.
They’re akin to Scientologists where they’ll wipe out any negativity. There’s also a lot of gaslighting ie “look how wholesome abs child focussed we are…do you honestly believe we would be teaching anything but good to your children?” It’s the underlying philosophy which infiltrates everything- like WHY do the children have to wear natural fibres, WHY do they start reading age 7, WHY do the dolls not have faces, WHY do the children partake in eurythmy dance classes? That’s only the beginning - go further down the rabbit hole and it’s just mental.

It’s absolutely nuts and unfortunately not many parents realise this.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Where are the black felt tips?

Please explain “gnomes”.

What’s this about the heart not being a pump?

:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Steptoe must run into Glen. I wonder if they are awkward and ignore each other? Or whether it’s fake (I can imagine Glen being v mean girls … “omg steptoe!! How ARE you?! Oh I LAAAAUUFF your jazzy trousers! (To swimtits) those are the FUGLIEST jazzy trousers I’ve ever seen” etc etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her light switches look like they're on the doorframe there. They don't need to be fancy, I have those exact light switches throughout my house, but they've got to be installed sensibly.

Same here. I wish people would look into Steiner’s philosophies (which are for a better word, racist) before buying into it.
No way. I had no idea about that association.

“Ah, but they are just the lovely schools that bohemian parents pay for their children to go to so they can faff about with twigs all day!” say the slightly hippy, clueless parents (without actually reading into what it’s about).

Feel as though I’ve found my tribe even more! Cheers, Clembo!

No way. I had no idea about that association.

“Ah, but they are just the lovely schools that bohemian parents pay for their children to go to so they can faff about with twigs all day!” say the slightly hippy, clueless parents (without actually reading into what it’s about).

Feel as though I’ve found my tribe even more! Cheers, Clembo!
I was one of those parents! It seemed so wholesome and season driven, but it’s just nuts. I remember the first winter an email went around about treating your child’s fever by popping lemons in their socks or something equally odd.

You’ll get to recognise the Steiner font (which Weleda uses) abs learn to avoid those companies!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Omg, Tattle is so educational. I knew about Steiner schools (from some crunchy granola neighbours) but had no idea that he invented Weleda. And something to do with horticulture. He def had crackpot ideas about racial hierarchy.

I learn so much here! 😹

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Omg, Tattle is so educational. I knew about Steiner schools (from some crunchy granola neighbours) but had no idea that he invented Weleda. And something to do with horticulture. He def had crackpot ideas about racial hierarchy.

I learn so much here! 😹
He developed biodynamic farming (another rabbit hole which I won’t go into) but one practice is stirring a bucket full of water for hours in end with a wooden stick, which you’ve added manure which has been buried in the ground inside a cow’s horn. You then sprinkle the water over the ground with said stick.

Weleda use biodynamic methods of farming.

I mean, skin food is meant to be great but the nonsense behind it…?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
There’s loads of stuff about the moon in biodynamic farming too isn’t there? You do different things (sow, water, prune - whatever) depending whether it’s a full moon, half moon or crescent moon.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
There’s loads of stuff about the moon in biodynamic farming too isn’t there? You do different things (sow, water, prune - whatever) depending whether it’s a full moon, half moon or crescent moon.
That’s lunar planting (and that’s been around since the beginning of farming) but what makes biodynamic farming different is the use of “preps” which are stirred into the water bucket with a stick. Then you plant/weed/pick crops on different days depending whether it’s a root/flower or fruit. Yes I know a lot about it after being caught up in the nonsense!

• Wow
What is this awful building overlooking their garden?!
Who ever is in that building is going to get a good view of Clem in the bath!

Her house looks like it needs rebuilding 🤣

For their budget. they could have bought a fabulous house that someone else had already (tastefully) renovated. And didn’t take years for the sale to go through.

They seem to have added a ton of stress to their lives for no reason.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Just reminding us that she's just like us and has normal light switches (it honestly never crossed my mind to have fancy switch😅). Poor boo boo is on a budget.
Another thing that’s wonky and installed in such a way that it would make my eye twitch every time I looked at it.

Why for the love of duck did they make it slightly go over the tongue and groove line and not just make it flush? It’s like she’s doing it deliberately.

Who ever is in that building is going to get a good view of Clem in the bath!

Her house looks like it needs rebuilding 🤣

For their budget. they could have bought a fabulous house that someone else had already (tastefully) renovated. And didn’t take years for the sale to go through.

They seem to have added a ton of stress to their lives for no reason.
Oh my word you can clearly see the bath in that window! Why wouldn't she crop the side out? It's surely got to be a pisstake to wind us up now?

Reactions: 2