Clemmie Telford #5 There once was an a-hole from Peckham who likes to buy houses and wreck’em

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she even realise how spoilt and petulant she sounds ? Like we don't all have things that we don't like in our house? Do we change it right away because we don't like it? Something as vitals as tiles colors ? She's so disconnected I just can't anymore 😅
Also admitting she never test anything when she's in the middle of a major reno🤷‍♀️
Looks like a bathroom in my nan's nursing home 😂
---
Why would you paint with your hair trailing all in the paint like this?!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Why does she think them renovating that house is aspirational in any way? It looks freezing, haunted and like it all needs a good scrub.

Reactions: 10
Why would you paint tiles with a paint that isn't meant for it?! Especially bathroom floor tiles - it's going to look (even more) tit in a few weeks at most?
No one, unless they were a complete bleeping moron, would paint floor tiles in paint that isn’t meant for tiles. I can’t get over what an idiot she is. Seriously, this woman is thick as pigshit. And the fact that she has an ‘aspirational’ home interiors account…💀
The overall look look of that bathroom is ‘it’ll do for now’. It’s like she’s replaced some tiles with the nearest match she could find because some were chipped and they’d stopped selling the originals. Would love to know how much money she’s spent (and wasted) on this.

Reactions: 12
It reminds of a landlord doing it up and it doesn’t really matter as they won’t be living in it. Except in this case…

• Haha
I imagine she’s one of those who won’t be gold no once she’s got an idea in her head, no matter how ill thought out it is…

Reactions: 4
Why would you paint tiles with a paint that isn't meant for it?! Especially bathroom floor tiles - it's going to look (even more) tit in a few weeks at most?
She is beyond stupid. If she’s not happy with some perfectly pleasant tiles, how is she going to be happy with some shitly painted tiles?! I’m actually starting to feel sorry for that husband. Imagine if this was your life partner. Her *job* was influencer and tit podcaster, faux reformed alcoholic, and she bought a haunted delapidated warehouse then proceeded to make it look even more tit than you thought was humanly possible.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I would love to know how they fund all this…I’m having work done and every decision has financial consequences…making such costly mistakes is so irresponsible, but having such a flippant attitude about it is not a good look for anyone surely 🤯

Reactions: 10
Looooolll, why does she act like she was George Best. Only budget clem could choose alcoholism to culturally appropriate.

• Haha
Looooolll, why does she act like she was George Best. Only budget clem could choose alcoholism to culturally appropriate.
You do have to wonder. She’s been a recovering serious alcoholic for 4 years now, and as her youngest daughter is 4, are we too assume she drunk catastrophically throughout her pregnancies? She had 3 babies in about 5 years? So she seems to be telling everyone that she was a raging alcoholic whilst having all her kids, seems strange no one picked up on this. I have a friend who thinks we don’t know she’s an alcoholic and she stinks of it every morning and looks it too. Or is it just that Clembo would drink a bit much on the rare occasion she did drink and then suffer remorse from being a tit.

Or is it just that Clembo would drink a bit much on the rare occasion she did drink and then suffer remorse from being a tit.
This is exactly it, she spoke about it once. I'm not minimising this problem and kuddos to her for taking actions but I just wish she would stop using the recovering addicts jargon. She was a party girl, not a raging alcoholic.

Reactions: 4