Clemmie Telford #5 There once was an a-hole from Peckham who likes to buy houses and wreck’em

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand why they’re ripping out a half-installed kitchen at great expense because it’s been fitted wonky, but they’re happy to just wave the awful wardrobe overhang. So inconsistent with the finish.

Reactions: 7
I don’t understand why they’re ripping out a half-installed kitchen at great expense because it’s been fitted wonky, but they’re happy to just wave the awful wardrobe overhang. So inconsistent with the finish.
i dont understand why these massively expensive bespoke kitchen units and wardrobes need to be painted once you get them? ..especially by someone so haphazard / slapdash as Clemmie...all that money and theyre gonna look shite!
if i was paying all that money id want them to arrive finished and ready to use!

Reactions: 12
Jumped on to see if there was a discussion about her midwifery gross misconduct hearing, in relation to racist allegations, which ends on 8th March.

Jumped on to see if there was a discussion about her midwifery gross misconduct hearing, in relation to racist allegations, which ends on 8th March.
That’s Clemmie Hooper who used to be Mother of Daughters. I can see why you got confused but this thread is for her poundshop namesake.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This way for the original Clemmie

Reactions: 5
Reactions: 2
Ahhh, thank you! 🤣
It was so easy to get them confused back in the day with the fringed bobs. And even to this day, they both have big, tasteless houses by the sea - easy mistake to make 🤣 (but thanks for the heads up, off to the Hooper thread!)

And I am just going to leave this here again, I’ve linked before but it’s unintentionally hilarious. The glory days of the instamums droning on and bleeping on about themselves like they were nobel prize winners.

God, they just adored themselves.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
It was so easy to get them confused back in the day with the fringed bobs. And even to this day, they both have big, tasteless houses by the sea - easy mistake to make 🤣 (but thanks for the heads up, off to the Hooper thread!)

I had no idea 'another one' actually existed! I only realised Hooper was on this planet after the furore back in 2019.

I lasted 1:23 into that video and had to turn it off. They're so jarring 🙄🔫

Reactions: 6
i dont understand why these massively expensive bespoke kitchen units and wardrobes need to be painted once you get them? ..especially by someone so haphazard / slapdash as Clemmie...all that money and theyre gonna look shite!
if i was paying all that money id want them to arrive finished and ready to use!
I was thinking the same thing. I'm not in the market for this kind of kitchen but I'd definitely want it to come ready done! Painting it myself would be a nightmare.

Reactions: 1
I had no idea 'another one' actually existed! I only realised Hooper was on this planet after the furore back in 2019.

I lasted 1:23 into that video and had to turn it off. They're so jarring 🙄🔫
Same, budget Clem basically spends 40 seconds sounding creepy while racist Clem lappppps it up feeling so famous. Well, you’re infamous now love. Vile self obsessed people.

Reactions: 9
And what were they ever insta famous for? Being thick, middle class, posh women from London, popping out kids.
Post-pandemic and in the middle of the COL crisis, the whole thing seems utterly mad that it was ever given any credibility. It seems like something you'd do as a parody now.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
And what were they ever insta famous for? Being thick, middle class, posh women from London, popping out kids.
Post-pandemic and in the middle of the COL crisis, the whole thing seems utterly mad that it was ever given any credibility. It seems like something you'd do as a parody now.
Difficult question but how many children perhaps wouldn’t have been added to these Insta-broods (and those of the sheep followers) if it wasn’t for the mummy-blogger industrial complex juggernaut? I’m guessing quite few.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Difficult question but how many children perhaps wouldn’t have been added to these Insta-broods (and those of the sheep followers) if it wasn’t for the mummy-blogger industrial complex juggernaut? I’m guessing quite few.
Yes most of them have 3+ kids.

Edited to say obviously nothing wrong with having 3+ kids, just that it seems more common with Insta mummies.

Reactions: 5
Yes most of them have 3+ kids.

Edited to say obviously nothing wrong with having 3+ kids, just that it seems more common with Insta mummies.
Nothing wrong with it at ALL if it’s right for you and your family (including the kids you already have and the grandparents you’ll be palming them off onto). Does seem though that there was a positive correlation between amount of gifted tit and ‘babies pushed out’. That gravy train doesn’t last forever, children do.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I agree. All the 3rd children born straight into the gram graft - having their privacy sold to the highest paying advertiser.

If it was happening in a third world country it would be called child exploitation. When it happens in Thanet it's called #sponcon.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Well she did ask her insta famous midwife friend to birth her and posted the whole thing so yeah it was a bit insta oriented from the start that 3rd kid 😅
The ultimate instabirth, with the naked toilet photo to boot!
---
I agree. All the 3rd children born straight into the gram graft - having their privacy sold to the highest paying advertiser.

If it was happening in a third world country it would be called child exploitation. When it happens in Thanet it's called #sponcon.
And after all that, the poor sods haven’t even got nice bedrooms.

• Haha
Reactions: 6