Clemmie Telford #5 There once was an a-hole from Peckham who likes to buy houses and wreck’em

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nooo don’t give me more instamums to hate scroll in Clemmie’s absence 😂

Off I trot to investigate…
You’ll fall asleep scrolling “the quirky instamums” page. God knows how DLAM is still going. She’s been flogging that dead horse for years.

I hope Clembo updates the house of horrors account from time to time. That place makes me feel like my house is a palace.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Nooo don’t give me more instamums to hate scroll in Clemmie’s absence 😂

Off I trot to investigate…
Seizure-inspired poses, stealth and overt brags and lack of ad disclosure. Glastonbury in summer, skiing in winter. Flogs (naff) sunglasses as "work". Feeble attempts to have an opinion on global issues - because, brands ££. She waited and waited on Gaza, to see what others were doing and then only re-posted Oxfam, cos they pay her.

Secret besties with the racist midwife (because, brands ££) and she's currently too poor to buy a table due to the big kitchen reno in her £1.2mil house.
Overall, delightful.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Middle class, boring woman with little experience of normal life leaves Social Media and has to announce it.
World continues to turn; Shock!!!!

• Haha
All the nauseating sycophants commenting on her last post 😬🫣 what a bunch of twats, each one as lacking in self-awareness and morality as the other. Some real gems crawling out to comment - I’d bet they had forgotten all about her before they even pressed send on their comment. How depressing to be serenaded off by these people, what a waste of 10 years

Reactions: 10
She's not even replying to the comments either, it's just so fake altogether 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Haha good old Tetyana Denford posted a 'mean' comment from this thread saying what horrid witches we are but how would she know unless she was on the thread?!! Hi babes!!👋

• Haha
Oh god she tries to insert herself everywhere but no one knows who she is (I only remember her from the Clemmie H downfall).

Reactions: 2
Oh do me a favour clemmie is completely irrelevant and only had any kind of following because she had the money to just…keep doing it. She’s the most self serving woman I’ve ever seen. Latching onto whoever she thought would help her climb the ranks.

She is sloppy, lazy and to be honest a bit thick. To say her ‘job’ requires attention to detail and some intelligence, you wouldn’t think so looking at her insta.

Just an all round pointless social media presence. It just served her well in the begging for freebies.

Reactions: 10
You’ll fall asleep scrolling “the quirky instamums” page. God knows how DLAM is still going. She’s been flogging that dead horse for years.

I hope Clembo updates the house of horrors account from time to time. That place makes me feel like my house is a palace.
I had a quick look at Dress Like a Mum but it was very, very boring. Then I somehow got sidetracked into the Ash Life Stories thread but it's a wild ride so I had to duck out as work/life is busy! Not enough hours in the day for Tattle, dammit!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Haha good old Tetyana Denford posted a 'mean' comment from this thread saying what horrid witches we are but how would she know unless she was on the thread?!! Hi babes!!👋
I saw her comment on Clemmie post but didn’t say anything mean or about tattle? Did she remove it?

I saw her comment on Clemmie post but didn’t say anything mean or about tattle? Did she remove it?
She posted a tattle screenshot on her own story. So funny as how on earth could you stumble across that unless you were ON TATTLE.

Reactions: 3
She posted a tattle screenshot on her own story. So funny as how on earth could you stumble across that unless you were ON TATTLE.
An gotcha! I don’t follow her so didn’t see that. Also I thought the secret was never to talk about tattle on insta as otherwise those that don’t know about us then find us 😂

Reactions: 1