Clemmie Telford #4 But why Clemmie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s just realised it’s a project because the bnb stuff isn’t in it wtf 😂

Reactions: 6
Anyone remember where she was moving to? I dont think its ramsgate but it was costal down that way

Reactions: 1
Was it Broadstairs? Gosh, it does look like a project but so much potential. I can’t imagine Clemmie being the most organised with a full scale renovation but it sounds like they had a fair bit of work done to their Peckham home.

Reactions: 4
So she sold the Peckham house before buying the new one I presume. If selling and buying usually you complete on both properties at the same time so as to pass money onwards. Or else she bought that one with more family money.

Reactions: 2
Ben isn’t working, is he? I expect she’d have needed the equity from the Peckham house.

She must have completed on hers a while ago. Sounds like they havent yet moved down in her stories so maybe a rental while they sort schools?

I just googled and found a ‘list’ with details of her last renovation. Admittedly they did a really good job in Peckham, the house was falling apart.

Ben isn’t working, is he? I expect she’d have needed the equity from the Peckham house.
She could do an exchange with a long completion so as to have cash from the usual ten percent deposit to put down as a deposit on the new project.

Was it Broadstairs? Gosh, it does look like a project but so much potential. I can’t imagine Clemmie being the most organised with a full scale renovation but it sounds like they had a fair bit of work done to their Peckham home.
It is broadstairs.

But Why, Clemmie? Why does she need such a massive house? She’s only got 3 kids, and looking at the size of the kitchen that was a BIG B&B. Complete with its own bar in the basement, that’s not someone letting out a couple of spare rooms, that’s a small hotel, albeit one that looks quite Fawlty Towers! And ‘this would’ve cost £3 million in Peckham’ comment- what, did you get it for a mere £2 mill, Budget Clemmie? Just boils my piss that someone with no discernible talent or ability, who has built her brand on ripping off other people’s experiences, traumas and skills, is able land book deals, podcast sponsorships and to buy a house like that. And call me a jealous hater if you want, yeah, I am jealous someone so lazy and talentless gets everything handed to them on a plate!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Imagine doing that much work on a house with 3 kids though, the thought of it is bloody terrifying! I'd much rather buy somewhere on a smaller scale, kind of like UnmumsyMum did, just bought a normal size house and did it up.

I understand that London and Peckham might not be safe for kids so I get that you might want to move further out though.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I don't think even she would sink as low as Clacton. Sorry to anyone that might live there 😶😔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve found the house. Ten bedrooms and grade 2 listed. Lots of potential but will be very expensive to renovate

Reactions: 3
I found it! It loooks amazing! I think im gonna possibly have a U turn on clemmie. She could really make this super special. 10 bed. Broadstairs. Amazing house for the kids! I dont think i am allowed to share the link. Although she could have gone more modest and saved some equity? Reminds me i should check companies house! She must be making more than i thought to fund this....

And minutes from her mate Glen. Joy.
But this is a real reno. No house of hooper here....

She must be loaded as i cant imagine she will get much of a mortgage on her instamumming?? And ben not working?

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.