Clemmie Telford #4 But why Clemmie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ridiculous on so many levels. Has bought a huge place that needs full renovation before she’s even sold her £1000000 home. Able to significantly upsize her home in the midst of what is an economic emergency. Not once has she said, ‘my goodness we are really fortunate to be able to do this’.
That plummy private school accent along with her privileged behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I love it when posh, privately educated gels called Clementine tell us that they got where they are in life through sheer grit and hard work. I’m sure it has nothing to do with privilege, connections and Mum & Dad’s money.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I love it when posh, privately educated gels called Clementine tell us that they got where they are in life through sheer grit and hard work. I’m sure it has nothing to do with privilege, connections and Mum & Dad’s money.
You have 100% hit the nail on the head. I really also take inspiration from families that declare themselves ‘bankrupt and on the edge’ and in the same year go on holiday abroad.
She’s an idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yup.

It’s like telling someone who works in Tesco to stack those shelves faster! Scan the shopping though quicker, so that and you might make it all the way to head office!

Patronising tit.

For a lot of people, who already work really bleeping hard, working harder makes duck all difference. You just work yourself into an early grave, for the same tit pay and no recognition or progression. So you might as well not work hard, actually.

That’s what people like Clemmie will never understand.Their world of contacts really isn’t the norm. And not everyone had mummy and daddy with a big house and lots of money to fall back on.

Her “bankruptcy” blog was pure comedy. She is so far removed from the real world but she tries to be all street with the rings (which aren’t out the argos catalogue but cost a small fortune as we found out when she “lost” them 😂😂) and the tattoos.

I don’t know who she is trying to be.

Remember the heyday of the instamums where for some unknown reason, they would all get together and be paid to film ‘conversations’ about things. Clemmie telford, MP, MOD steph and some other insufferable, middle class airheads and they were always so bleeping pleased with themselves.

Don’t know what my point it, I just can’t stand her, or any of them.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh I remember those days, them lot going to posh breakfast meetings in central London to talk about inequality in a room full of white rich women

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I hope they’re not too mortgaged on the new place, or at least, if they are, they’re on a fixed. 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh I remember those days, them lot going to posh breakfast meetings in central London to talk about inequality in a room full of white rich women
It was always bloody breakfast, wasn’t it? Always breakfast. Which they would all film themselves rushing off to like very important people. And always goody bags and expensive flowers on the tables. All so that they could talk about themselves.

It was always head girl, Mother Pukka in her serious journalist glasses, interviewing her mates, in front of all their other mates, talking about stuff that they all knew about each other anyway. Nodding sagely and taking it all very seriously with the odd tear thrown in.

bleeping baffling. What a waste of everyone’s time.

And then there would be the obligatory group photo, usually huddled around a smug looking MOD who was positioned to look like the bleeping second coming.

Ah, I almost miss those days.

ETA - the photo also always included dress like a mum being quirky in the corner. Oh Zoe! You sequinned loon! 😂 God love the lot of them.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
It was always bloody breakfast, wasn’t it? Always breakfast. Which they would all film themselves rushing off to like very important people. And always goody bags and expensive flowers on the tables. All so that they could talk about themselves.

It was always head girl, Mother Pukka in her serious journalist glasses, interviewing her mates, in front of all their other mates, talking about stuff that they all knew about each other anyway. Nodding sagely and taking it all very seriously with the odd tear thrown in.

And then there would be the obligatory group photo, usually huddled around a smug looking MOD who was positioned to look like the bleeping second coming.

ETA - the photo also always included dress like a mum being quirky in the corner. Oh Zoe! You sequinned loon! 😂 God love the lot of them.
Lol! So true. Who did they think they were talking to? What did they think they were doing?? It was like a G8 summit for insta huns.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

This is everything!! Sage nodding and meaningful eye contact with each other whilst discussing inequality. As you say all white, middle class able bodied women with complimentary Jo Malone goody bags. Or at each other’s ’book launches’.
What a bunch of twats

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I have gone down a rabbit hole of those days. 2017-18 was real insta mum, south London, trainers with midi skirt peak time wasn’t it?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I have gone down a rabbit hole of those days. 2017-18 was real insta mum, south London, trainers with midi skirt peak time wasn’t it?
And a slogan sweater.

It peaked in 2018 but started to die off after the Clemmie Hooper Tattle Scandal (not to be confused with the Clemmie Telford Heirloom Scandal, which involved leaving valuable family heirloom rings in an unlocked car 🙄).

Covid really was the deathknell of the #RealInstaMumma. They couldn’t do their gratuitous breakfasts, gifted festivals or free holidays.

#devastated

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What would one search on zoopla to see the house? Without giving away too much.
I've gotten in trouble before for posting stuff about how to find houses but it's in Peckham and on for £1m. The bathroom is quite memorable if you've seen her naked, pregnant pic on the loo!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This is everything!! Sage nodding and meaningful eye contact with each other whilst discussing inequality. As you say all white, middle class able bodied women with complimentary Jo Malone goody bags. Or at each other’s ’book launches’.
What a bunch of twats
It was such a circle jerk. And I hate that phrase (such a gross mental image 🤣) but so apt! Publishers handing out book deals like sweets, riding the zeitgeist. They all seemed to have podcasts too, and never struggled for guests because they all guested for each other.

What a racket.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I've gotten in trouble before for posting stuff about how to find houses but it's in Peckham and on for £1m. The bathroom is quite memorable if you've seen her naked, pregnant pic on the loo!
it takes a while to realise as the bathrooms clean snd tidy in the photos !(no stained under wear strewn all over the place!)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It was such a circle jerk. And I hate that phrase (such a gross mental image 🤣) but so apt! Publishers handing out book deals like sweets, riding the zeitgeist. They all seemed to have podcasts too, and never struggled for guests because they all guested for each other.

What a racket.
They were like the “cool group” at school. Well, in their own heads.

There is a fabulous “interview” with the two Clemmies on Youtube. You can almost smell the self importance. They really believed their own hype. A friend of mine sent it to me to cheer me up and give me something to laugh at during a hard time 😂

They really do think they are celebrities or really important people.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
What a bunch of twats
And clemmie 2 always rocking whatever terrible fringe / glasses combo mod had🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
After watching about 2 minutes of that excrutiating ‘interview’ with MOD and Budget Clemmie, I now have visions of those ‘breakfasts’ being full of middle class women in fugly expensive dresses, fringes and glasses all standing up and shouting ‘I’m Clemmie’ ‘No, I’m Clemmie’, Spartacus style.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.