Clemmie Telford #4 But why Clemmie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Then don't buy a house that needs massive work before you get the money from your first in the bank!
Maybe the homeless guys in my town can get together and do a benefit for her.
Jesus, bleeping, Christ.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Omg I find her life so so stressful, feel like she has far too much going on for a naturally chaotic woman

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is this a joke?

Surprised she didn’t add “when they ask what your weakness is, say ‘I’m a bit of a perfectionist’”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
"Work hard" is the most pathetic, feeble piece of career advice anyone has ever pulled out of their arse at the last minute because they forgot they were giving a careers presentation.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
you forgot to add the quite frankly terrifying photo accompanying her sage advice...why is she snarling?! she looks like a long lost Mitchell sister returning to albert square

1657210276601.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She looks like one looks when farting during a Zoom call while keeping a straight face

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Hard work is great advice but being born into the right family with the right income is a tremendous factor too and Clemmie is a prime example of this.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Hard work is great advice but being born into the right family with the right income is a tremendous factor too and Clemmie is a prime example of this.
I’m sure her white privilege oozed when speaking to those students

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Every time I see a video of her deadlifting weights, my pelvic floor collapses.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
you forgot to add the quite frankly terrifying photo accompanying her sage advice...why is she snarling?! she looks like a long lost Mitchell sister returning to albert square

View attachment 1399536
Ha ha yes!!! 100% giving off Shirley’s long lost sister looks here

What’s with the newly infected zombie eyes? Could she not iron her clothes either? That would be my number one tip to getting on in the professional world… look the part!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
As it’s Camp Bestival weekend, let’s all fondly remember the time she advertised Laxatives for kids at festivals 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Now asking about engagement how to plan for a house move as if this is a big surprise and hasn’t been going on for 3 years 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Pay for your own house move like the rest of us have to (we all know you're hoping for a removal firm to 'reach out').

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just catching up with her.

Oh christ, “work hard” is my big bear. Only really used by the privileged. I’d love to know how I could work any harder on my 12 hour care home night shifts? Because working my fingers to the bone even more than I do isn’t going to get me anywhere or stop people speaking to me like I’m thick!

The house move is laughable. Again, reeks of privilege. She doesn’t know she’s born.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.