Cleanqueenkerrigan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh look, the dogs on the slimy paving slabs again, she’ll be on her bed tonight the scruffy cow. Why would you let your dog do that?!?!

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Oh look, the dogs on the slimy paving slabs again, she’ll be on her bed tonight the scruffy cow. Why would you let your dog do that?!?!
I find that so disgusting 🤢 transferring goodness knows what onto the sofa and bed!

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Wonder where all this money is coming from? Paints, beds, gardens etc...it was only a few month ago she was crying her eyes out saying she had no money or savings if she was made redundant.
Like all the other handouts it’s no doubt come from her Nan. Her birthday money lasts her years, I have never seen her smile so much. She’s getting a new bed and had her decking done ffs. It’s her lady garden that needs the attention 🤣

• Haha
Like all the other handouts it’s no doubt come from her Nan. Her birthday money lasts her years, I have never seen her smile so much. She’s getting a new bed and had her decking done ffs. It’s her lady garden that needs the attention 🤣
Finished hahaha 🤣

Reactions: 1
Is she the only person on the planet to ever have decking? I’m absolutely sick of the sight of it

• Haha
So she’s got things in her personal life she has to sort out 🙄
And stuff going on at work 🤔
Don’t keep us in suspense 😳
Bet it’s the most trivial thing ever 😩😩😩😩😩 building us up to tell us in great detail what’s going on . Why mention it if she can’t talk about it 😴😴😴😴😴

I think she has been given into trouble at work about talking about work on social media, which is what she referenced in today’s stories. Her profile was public for ages and anyone could have been watching. She was regularly pissing and moaning about her boss / furlough / time and duties at work. As well as divulging really personal things about colleagues without their knowledge or permission.

It’s official, brows are out of lockdown 🤣🤣
I feel like giving her some advice and saying just don’t put on the brows for the interview! Seriously though, I do feel for her. It’s not nice losing your job and having to find work. Despite all the gossiping etc she used to do.

Back to business - the diet’s off. I think we knew that. I’m delirious as I’ve got to see the shopping unpacked after all these weeks 😂 Has it been discussed previously as to why Storm eats human food? Looking at what she bought today the dog eats better than she does. Explains the size of the dumps anyway.

Reactions: 2
I actually felt sorry for her today, I think she’s a very lonely person so to have to start a new job is going to be tough - and surprise surprise she didn’t moan and was quite upbeat. Shoot me now 🤣

• Heart
I actually felt sorry for her today, I think she’s a very lonely person so to have to start a new job is going to be tough - and surprise surprise she didn’t moan and was quite upbeat. Shoot me now 🤣
I’m the same! I think I must be getting soft in my dotage 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Hopefully if she gets this job, or any job, it’ll come with a new social circle and she can start going about her life like a woman her age should be! Maybe we’d see less of the attention seeking and she can live her life!